This entire board right now

>This entire board right now.
Holy shit the glow is so intense it's like the place is radioactive.
Do they think just spamming this board with twitter shit isn't super fucking obvious?

Attached: 1565452029008.png (322x527, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7CpazbNGQ20&t=1372s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/stalwarts/
archive.fo/SthC1
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/moarpheus/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shills are spreading around that glowniggeradry "stalwart shareblue" talking point list, trying to point it out as a "gotcha", when in reality, THAT is the fucking diversion.

Agreed 100%. Glowing is at max fucking levels right now.

t. boomer

False flag incoming

fucking probably

JEWS ARE GOOD PEOPLE Jow Forums

eight chin was full of feds and hasbara. with it gone they have to go somewhere.

It was bad before the shootings but now it's worse. There's really no genuine effort to pass these things off as real either. When that pic first started showing up in threads no one could provide any kind of source or explain any of the terms in the document. It's speculation bait and pure fucking clown shoes so it has to be a distraction.

Some of these faggots dont get how bad the fedposting is right now. Most old Jow Forumslacks are actually backing off right now until the heat dies down.

I want answers. The shareblue shilling yesterday was fucking unreal. They were posting that shit in every thread.

Attached: shareblue is the problem you niggers.jpg (1590x535, 204K)

Blame all the infinity fags they brought their dangerous rhetoric and glow handlers here

They don't seem to get it:
We see them, see through them.
After a while it's like they don't even exist.

Attached: 1535692122180.jpg (320x400, 76K)

Yeah I've just been lurking since the whole place is so obviously just intolerably infested since el paso.

Attached: cut the lines.jpg (255x198, 7K)

i dont get the metaphor, OP, why is it glowing?

After infinite got shut down, we got all their shills and leftypol. The shills here multiplied by about 10x id say, maybe more

Not quite sure, why DO you glow in the dark?

IM GLOWING RICK

The funny part is THEY dont realize that the longer they spend here, the more like us they slowly and inevitably become. The glowniggers will be brought to heel.

They will kneel at the altar of Kek, it is only a matter of time.

>t. glownigger

There pulling out some of their better shit right now. lol
Stuff they been saving for a rainy day...

*Flips welding helmet back down
*Continues browsing Jow Forums

True as a motherfucker...

They'll figure it out shortly...

These stupid cunts have spent so much time in their leftist hugbox alternate realities that they stick out like a nigger at a clan rally when they try to post on this god damn board.

remember that CIA are the good guys

Their shilling is so obvious. It is reddit level retardation.

There is full fucking damage control happening on twitter right now with the #clintonbodycount being wiped out and replaced with #trumpbodycount, and now we have posters like this , saying this shit unironically.

Its best to just fucking back off for now, niggers.

Tbh, I keep coming here just to see how they keep shaping and raiding pol. The current state is disgusting. And that's the reason they will keep pol online, because it's been long since work as a functional asset of the nwo establishment.

I will do some chart using 4plebs about the flag usage. Because Israel flag has decreased in favour of other memeflags past weeks. The sliding is also over toxic and weak.

I hope so

ATTENTION TO ANYONE AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY AND THEY IN TURN MUST PROVE BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT ANY POST MADE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED WITH IT WAS MADE WITH CLEAR HOSTILE INTENT. IT HAS BEEN CLEARLY STATED THAT ANY AND ALL FUTURE POSTS BY THIS IP ABSOLVE ANY ASSOCIATED PARTY FROM ANY WRONGDOING OR LIABILITY AS IT HAS BEEN PROVEN BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT THE USE OF THIS, BE IT DEVICE, IP, OR INDIVIDUAL SERVES ONLY AS A VECTOR OF SATIRE AND RESEARCH. ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED IN THIS BODY OF TEXT ARE TRUE FACTS AND LEGALLY BINDING. IT IS THE DUTY OF ALL PARTIES INVOLVED TO CONTACT THE IP HOLDER OR ASSOCIATED HOLDER THROUGH THE PROPER LEGAL CHANNELS TO REQUEST INFORMATION. IT WILL NOT BE PROVIDED BY ANY OTHER MEANS. UNIQUE POST ID IS ALSO NOTED AS BEING ASSOCIATED WITH THE AFOREMENTIONED PARTIES AND THE SAME APPLIES TO THEM WHEN A. THE INDIVIDUAL IS MENTIONED B. THE IP HOLDER IS MENTIONED C. THE DEVICE IS MENTIONED. ANY PURSUIT OF LEGAL ACTION OR INQUIRY AGAINST PARTIES A, B, OR C IMPLY COMPLETE AND TOTAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE ABOVE TEXT

Attached: 1565407744358.jpg (607x504, 150K)

t. shareblue cunt ROLCONNING

fery helpful guys

>Yeah kid, don't worry it's just shareblue. You don't have to worry about the feds getting you.

Attached: 1552668071574.jpg (750x529, 53K)

ATTENTION FEDS, THIS MAN IS A WHITE NATIONALIST. LOG HIS IP AND TAKE HIM OUT.

This board glows brighter than the sun going supernova but it's funny watching them try to get us to be terrorists. McVeigh would of had more friends to help him if the atf had this board to recruit from.

Ok Hymie or is it Avi, the nerd virgin tard handler?

Attached: glowindarks.gif (200x200, 335K)

Theres no justice in the world why should I believe you

Attached: 1562877693122m.jpg (1024x546, 63K)

It's satire I fucking love Jews who run our government and I love my daughter dating Gorilla and I FUCKING love endless 3rd world mass immigration.

Attached: 1565132083671.png (500x483, 240K)

Try harder cuckold

Take a long think as to why he said pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=7CpazbNGQ20&t=1372s

Attached: 1563831128449.jpg (767x431, 35K)

reminder that JFK was the bad guy

>cuckold
Fuck off CIA, you aren't even good at using our Lingo.

Attached: 1557787822405.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

Why, also watch the video.

The only people that even use the word "shareblue" are trump supporters, I haven't even seen someone use that word in about 4 months. All the summer redditors seem to be the cause

>legitimately thinking someone pointing out how shareblue is shill kikery is rolconning
>pushing the phrase rolconning

You're trying a bit too hard, glownigger-chan

>False flag incoming
I honestly think that groups are trying to encourage violence here either to entrap spergs or continue to build public pressure to shut the site down as a blow to free speech.
>eight chin was full of feds and hasbara. with it gone they have to go somewhere.
probably man

The truth is most of the shills here are d*scord trannies, CIA, and ATF(especially on Jow Forums)

nigger that's such a long video. is it actually good and worthwhile?

Not exactly a lot of people are reaching a breaking point, I'm actually starting to get worried about gun control.

I am also here to get less filtered and censored news compared to that of mainstream sources. I disagree with the majority of this board's userbase and I might do some refugee volunteer work soon so I ca help vulnerable people. Not schiz

It is the best fucking redpill you can take I promise you, he even names Jewish bankers later in the video. It's based as fuck.

ok fine, i'll watch it user

This garbage came out of nowhere, was spread around, and now "ROLCON" is a buzzword now. It was posted in every epstine thread, as if to divert attention to something else.

This is literally the diversion everyone was waiting for. People were waiting for some kind of shooting or terrorist attack, but it came in the form of a stampede of clinton supporters, magatards, plebbit, infinitechan niggerdry, and twitter blue checkmarks shitting up the board.

I wonder (((who's))) behind this, activates the fucking almonds.

Attached: dingding.jpg (236x213, 10K)

>t. cocksucking faggot.

Attached: 1564798558475.jpg (357x405, 23K)

>I'm actually starting to get worried about gun control.
Same, Trump is NOT pro 2nd amendment. This faggot Israeli puppet is going to doom us all.

This better be worth my fucking time you faggot

the old media is learning how to control us again

Attached: 1558801983443.gif (500x363, 1.03M)

What do you mean? Are you implying there would be a ton of shills spamming this board with slide threads today? No way lol

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-11 pol - Why are there so many Arabs in Sweden - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.pn (1891x9318, 1.72M)

I'm hoping Trump will change his mind, the majority of American don't support gun control for now.
You'll see

Ive been saying that for a while. Everyone right of center wanted to vote for trump to stick it to the black trans disabled midget loving cucked murricans, but now he's shitting on vidya, shitting on our amendments, is sucking kike dick left and right, is letting in millions of shitskins, hasn't built the fucking wall at all, and is essentially turning on his actual voterbase.

Fuck that nigger and fuck the kikes who back him. That doesn't mean that the nigger lovers and mainstream media are suddenly right, though. All it means is we held our own people fucking accountable. Something hillary voters would never do.

In a way, I'm glad they are. After the plebbit nonsense, Jow Forums has been like Germany... bad for a while, and just when you couldn't think things could get worse, in come the migrant horde. Germany got nogs, Jow Forums got plebbitors... internet nogs.
Let the glowies fuck with them for a while. Whichever retard wins, /trupol/ will decimate after.

Attached: 1544564879940.jpg (491x418, 31K)

It's the Qtard refugees. They have nowhere else.

Idk what you mean OP

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-11 pol - Swedes are mentally ill - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (1885x3439, 649K)

Shills aren't real, come on, slide threads aren't real guys!!!!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-11 pol - sweden yes thread - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (1894x4644, 1.17M)

>There is absolutely no way Jews would employ bots to spam Jow Forums

Attached: 1552777907116.png (230x219, 11K)

This nigger gets it.
IGNORE ALL MEMEFLAG POSTERS. There is NO compromise. Ignore ANYONE who uses the word "sliding" Even ironically. They're from fucking plebbit.

Attention glowniggers
>DEATH TO ISRAEL AND ALL OF THEIR CHILDREN

Hitler I i bernie am lol you a are leftist

try me faggots

Attached: stalwarts.png (1649x2042, 247K)

Agreed.
Their spambots were going into overdrive last night.
Check the archive out:
330+ posts with the same filename.

>pushing this kikery
m8...i have bad news for you, even saving that image is risky.

They're trying to round up shitposters and spread disinfo to keep discussion about epstine to a minimum. That is what's actually happening.

>It was posted in every epstine thread, as if to divert attention to something else.
It was posted in literally every thread last night by a bot.
Identical filename on every post. They mixed it up a little today after being called out last night, go a page or two back and it's solid walls of nothing but that fake email.
The file name is identical, but you know what isn't?
The md5 hash. It was a script that would post stalwarts.jpg, edit the image slightly so it wouldn't get caught by the spam filter, then post the image again.

Attached: 1564961385275.png (782x786, 597K)

link the thread where moarpheus was ousted faggot
i know about your kosher ways

archive.fo/SthC1

Attached: moarfaggot.png (688x806, 820K)

its gotten really bad

no they did not, you're spreading misinfo
faggot
call me a kushnershill, i double dog dare ya

Attached: stalwarts.jpg (2815x2042, 3.51M)

For all the glowniggers on this board:

Suck a glowing dick.

Attached: IMG_8410__59140.1526455665.jpg (960x1280, 248K)

I just passed 4 separste threads saying Trump killed Epstein.........

They are meddling with a meme magik they cannot understand and will be assimilated into the sperg Borg

The risk of any negative consequences to a brazilian poster is next to none since his government gives no shits about "far right extremism", unless someone planted shit in the image data but that isn't likely

Attached: 1565455859549.jpg (700x740, 57K)

Oh, and everybody look at this dude. Every thread where this spambot gets called out, this autistic BRBRBR nigger starts accusing everyone of being moarpheus.
Don't believe me? Check the archive.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/moarpheus/
Look at the flag. It's the same huemonkey who appears in every thread to attack anyone questioning the spambot.

Attached: 1563581577238.png (720x720, 626K)

that is one ugly faggot. also I actually have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. Im not a boomer you fucking qtard nigger.
idk about all that, but it was incredible nontheless

I had a theory about there being data in that image, IMO it's too fucking risky.

kek
i've struck a nerve :)
i'm starting to feel less pitiful about you by the minute moarpheus
>stay defeated

Attached: moarphyboah.jpg (1178x851, 102K)

nope
i already told you 15 times HH dropped the pic

Attached: 1565451068632.jpg (590x525, 49K)

No, it's all those filthy infinitychan migrants shitting up this place.

Just screenshot it

>The file name is identical, but you know what isn't?
>The md5 hash. It was a script that would post stalwarts.jpg, edit the image slightly so it wouldn't get caught by the spam filter, then post the image again.
I did notice SOMETHING strange about it, but I was too lazy to fucking investigate it. Really makes you think (((who's))) behind this.

the md5 is different because there's several IPs doing it moarphy :)

Jesus christ you're definitely glowing.

fo sho'

Attached: 1565406154735.png (391x546, 171K)

>with it gone they have to go somewhere.
Surprise, surprise, surprise,

who the fuck is HH

i'm like 28 minutes in and he says that hitler only murdered 600,000 jews

Legion

Attached: bonghit2.jfif.jpg (260x194, 8K)

one tip for ya: Lulzsec

Attached: 1564517165272.jpg (1350x1450, 271K)

> :)
Discord tranny fuck off, thanks.

kek
:)

Attached: discordtrannies.jpg (1270x603, 58K)

man, you're really LARPING hardcore.

Attached: 1564812101895.jpg (792x558, 96K)

MAKE SMARTER THREADS TO ENJOY THEN instead of complaining like lazy, boring consumers
MAKE SMARTER THREADS TO ENJOY THEN instead of complaining like lazy, boring consumers

>moarpheus
The altkike boogeyman. Stop bullying Spencer and Dugin's commie brigades of fake white nationalism Moarpheus!!!

Attached: pepe eyes.jpg (251x200, 7K)