I might join the Yang Gang

This is actually a good idea.

Attached: 45F1B8B3-4F57-4222-B116-CEDB058BDD50.jpg (2000x2000, 469K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nextshark.com/andrew-yang-shooting-asians/
youtube.com/watch?v=rXAWvy4gpEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, no it's not. Fuck off shill.

The government wants to ban assault weapons to make it harder to revolt against them, they don't give a shit about muh mass shootings. I don't even own a gun but it's astounding that so many fucking normalcattle don't see through this

How tight will the kikes push gun control before people actually do something? I know most gun owners will complain and buy a gun thinking: "WE GOTTA FIGHT BACK AGAINST RHE GOVERNMENT WHEN IT GETS BAD."

Nigger have you been outside?

Attached: 1564689317583.jpg (881x862, 86K)

>Incentivize manufacturers to limit after-market modifications
wtf. doesn't that mean that shit like where Apple is calling the cops on people who repair their own iPhones?

Normies aren't going to do anything. Look at the UK. That's our future. Total cuckdom 1984.

>I don't even own a gun
You should fix that.

No it's not. Buybacks and bans WILL result in war

No, that means manufacturers won't put pic/weaver rails on guns so you can't have scopes. Or no pic/Keymod/M-Lok rails on handguards

Anyone who seeks to diminish or negate my God given rights is not doing so with my best interests in mind. Fuck off.

Attached: i-say-sir.png (600x431, 443K)

Based. Go buy a cheap AK or AR

>limit aftermarket alterations
We goin back to wood furniture, boys.
This is in the opposite direction that all industry has been moving in. Firearms were the first devices made using mass manufacturing and are still the pinnacle of modularity in hardware, perhaps even more so than electronics - you don’t see a single computer able to switch out entire chip architectures [calibers] by pulling two pins and racking the slide.
BS. The average American is far to rowdy to ever cuck to that level. We have entire subcultures dedicated to resisting tyranny amid the most well armed populace the world has ever seen. Not gonna happen.
>SHALL

nextshark.com/andrew-yang-shooting-asians/

yang hates white people
youtube.com/watch?v=rXAWvy4gpEc

Attached: 1560554481524.jpg (500x549, 63K)

>define assault weapons
>and ban them
>this thing we don't even have a definition for is a massive threat
And watch every gun past a ball & powder musket get classified as an "assault" weapon.

This is actually a good idea.

>Not gonna happen.
>SHALL

Not saying it should. It's fucking asstarded if you ask me, but i've heard worse than that

fuck off yang wang nigger.

Every rifle more advanced than a SMLE will get banned. We'll have to resort to The Royal Pinger

Attached: loads garand.jpg (250x173, 5K)

>yang wang nigher

top kek user, i'm using that

>licensing system
a clear violation of the 2nd and 5th amendment
>red flag laws
violates 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th and 6th amendments

basically this asshole is a commie that wants to destroy the constitution. he will die in a hail of bullets.

>red-flag laws
>define "assault weapon"

So stripping every gun owner of the 2nd amendment is a good idea? hmmm

None of this would prevent anyone who plans to commit a mass shooting to pass through the hoops, getting his license, waiting out the waiting period, buying a cute semi-auto rifle that isn't an "assault weapon", such as a Mini-14, and going on his rampage as if none of that shit even existed. Case in point, it even happened in France, some sandnig who was radicalized but apparently didn't even a criminal record went through the whole gun authorization thing (registering in a gun club, getting a license and getting it stamped by a doctor every year, undergoing three controlled shooting sessions a year, every year, a waiting period of one year, having a safe, etc) and in the end still got his semi-auto AK, completely legally, that he used to shoot people and cops on the streets before being killed by the cops he was shooting at. Interestingly, his authorization were renewed at some point, even though he was known to be on a government surveillance file for being an islamist radical, but the prefecture didn't want him to realize he was being watched, so they just allowed him to keep his guns, completely legally.

So much for "common sense" gun control.

>define the term assault weapons
oy vey this goes straight against jidish culture

no wonder he is shilled as the (hopeless) opposition to Trump by kikes who favour Trump.

>I'm gonna bribe you to disarm yourself

Die

Attached: xTDL3rqL.png (678x478, 454K)

Thanks, i love it. This is why we have a constitution, to make libtards btfo

He’s got my vote. The triggered boomers alone earned that.

Get ready to have your guns and paycheck taken, user

Attached: 1563917782012.jpg (400x462, 25K)

>Let's not actually think about anything anymore
>let's just support things based on how much they piss off the people we hate
More & more I root for extinction.
We're too fucking stupid for the universe to have to deal with us.

Rednecks will never give up their guns

As president, I will.... Not would, WILL
FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
FUCK GUNS
FUCK THEMIDDLE CLASS

Attached: 190810192925-andrew-yang-gun-sense-forum-large-169[1].jpg (460x259, 14K)

let's not be hasty user, there are still lots of good people. Focus on convincing the other side of reason, fact, and logic

damn right leafy
kek, that's pretty much his platform though.

None of those ideas are going to fly, my boy.

Step 1 - Create VAT so that giant corporations like Amazon can't avoid tax
Step 2 - Create 1k a month neet bucks law that makes all low IQ population quit working
Step 3 - ramp up automation so that there are no jobs for them to go back to once the neetbucks dry up
Step 4 - nogs and low IQs die out
Step 5 - White/Asian High IQ utopia

The only "common sense" gun control is only allowing whites and asians to purchase them.

They're going to get a lot of support, and the lefties will back off as soon as the gun owners really start to bristle at the idea

great post user

Attached: 1564874168360.png (200x241, 73K)

ya but what do you think of yang gang