Michael Drejka Trial

youtu.be/To1N15Qph7o
Standard self-defense argument in court on August. 19 for the man who defended himself against pavement ape which blindsided him unprovoked. Remember to allow the chimp to puff-out his chest and do his ooga booga posturing before pulping you within an inch of your life. Only as your consciousness fades and your blood spilled can you consider that you may want to live for being a victim.

Attached: 1542208073962.jpg (400x340, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.met.police.uk/latest_media
youtube.com/watch?v=MiT8MxPJVmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why did he not use stand your ground law as a defense ?

>unprovoked
He attacked the mans wife and daughter and the store owner also said he had been instigating fights around the store weeks leading up to the incident. He was looking to kill someone.

He killed a nigger. I don't see the problem here.

where's the raw footage

The guy was literally doing nothing, kiddo. Call the cops and don't lay your hands on people- pretend you live in a civilized world. You deserve to die if you initiate violence in a deescalated situation. Everyone has the right to defend themselves with lethal force if they are made vulnerable and incapable of assessing their own safety.

Attached: funwblacks480-nigger-bully-gets-lead-handicap-parking-spot.webm (1280x720, 1.91M)

>pretend you live in a civilized world.

Attached: funwblacks242-get-out-of-dinner-bill.webm (480x270, 2.77M)

oof. the case could swing either way. the push was unjustified but so was the shooting. the shooter was too close to the women to begin with

>the shooter was too close to the women to begin with

Attached: 1550425770200.png (511x474, 226K)

Firearm instructors always tell you that you should never draw your weapon unless you are going to shoot. This guy probably had that going through his head, and instead of continuing to aim at the nog, he pulled the trigger. You always hear that you need to shoot the person or else it wasn't justified to pull the weapon. This is bullshit. Obviously drawing your weapon heightens the situation, and if they or someone else has a gun, can get you shot. But in this case, the guy started to move away from him and his life was no longer in immediate danger. He could've kept his weapon drawn and waited for the cops to arrive. People think you can't draw a weapon and not fire it. That's how you get this situation.

she couldn't even open the car door the entire way. too close bro.

>He was looking to kill someone.
So? Don't be the nigger that dies. Him and his wife parked in a disabled parking spot, and Drejka was in the right telling the niggers to obey the law. This is how a civilized society works. The fact that the nigger husband ended up shooting is indicative of the fact they cannot assimilate into society no matter how many years have gone by or how many trillions of dollars are spent on financing the nigger households.

Attached: Barefoot.jpg (640x853, 97K)

He didn't attack them nigger, he just yelled at them cause they were being niggers and then he was physically assaulted. The entire video evidence is right there

Attached: sainsburycaust.jpg (1195x1600, 645K)

>He could've kept his weapon drawn and waited for the cops to arrive.

Cops would have killed him as soon as they got on scene and saw the gun

Firearm instructors are all pussy ass faggots, this is clearly putting down a wild chimp and in a civilized country the man would have been let go but everyone in Jewmerica is a fucking jew nigger loving fag

defence doesnt want him to take the stand. prosecutors are very good at getting you to saythings that make you look bad. better to let a jury watch the tape and decide. the tape is ambiguous enough to allow him a self defence arguement. he is obviously a hot head, who argues about parking spots, so his defence attorney is being wise and keeping him from testifying. defence knows that the tape will not convict, certainly not of murder, and its unlikely, given floridians state laws, and general misdemeanor, that he will be convicted of anything. the juries will repeatedly hang.

Attached: giphgfhy.gif (480x270, 1.47M)

cope more nigger

Attached: 1505005173945.jpg (700x561, 41K)

Attached: funwblacks71paycheck.webm (540x266, 1.86M)

Attached: funwblacks171-AXE-u-a-question.webm (352x240, 778K)

Attached: funwblacks221-killed-at-ATM.webm (640x360, 2.19M)

No need. By being on the ground, retreat is not an option. Therefore classic self defense applies.

So telling people not to park in the handicap spots is attacking someone? He never threw a punch or laid hands on anyone or even used a weapon until he was forced to by the "victim"

that last turn towards the shooter is what will save the shooter. Small motion sure, but its towards im and by a guy who has already attacked him.

Again, he turned back towards the shooter, thats not moving away, thats moving towards, then gun shot. Now was this a small flinch because the guy was going to attack, or perhaps to check on his family? Impossible to prove either way, but because he was already attacked by that man, the shooter reasonably suspected that the man was going to come back and fight more. The shooter will be acquitted. The media wont like it, and claim the US is so racist, but the facts just arent on the dead guys side. (seriously why did he turn back when the gun was drawn?)

Attached: funwblacks40-unitarians-in-nola.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

fucking animals

news.met.police.uk/latest_media
dont let your country turn into the UK, look at the state of this shit, keep scrolling and scrolling

seeing omara gives me so many hapy memories

He's going to prison for a very long time and the same will happen to any of you that want to play muh stand your ground bullshit as a excuse to murder

why would a black just attack someone for no reason? doesnt really seem like something a black would do, ever. they should probably just hang this guy so the town doesnt spontaneously burn down

Attached: blackprivle.webm (222x400, 1.53M)

Eat shit and die, you nigger loving faggot.

That, and he was in the process of retreating when the shot was taken.
If the boon had been closing the distance, shooter would have walked. As it is, shooter will walk funny from taking black cock up the ass in prison.

>why would a black just attack someone for no reason? doesnt really seem like something a black would do, ever.
preach it, sister
buncha white supremacists on pol

Attached: funwblacks213-no-reason-just-nigging.webm (720x406, 1.2M)

if a man is attacked, physically assaulted, and he defends himself, its not "murder" .... its literally called "self defence"

so again, cope harder nigger ....

and I actaully do the white thing, and offer you some good honest advice, true words to think about .....

"Dont get off the boat unless your willing to go all the way." ie ... dont pick a fight, your not prepared to finish

Attached: dont-pick-a-fight1.jpg (484x704, 47K)

Shut up nigger

watching that, i don't think this is going to go his way.
threat was neutralized as soon as he pulled. there was no more immediate danger.

apperently he wasnt retreating fast enough for law enforcement to charge him. the DA did, making the charges purely political (DA's are elected in floride, amirite). that in consideration leads me to speculate that the only reason the DA pressed charges to begin with is that he wants to get re-elected. the cops didnt choose to charge, because in thier opinion there is not substantial enough evidence to convict

it only takes one or two jurors to hang the jury. and i have no doubt the cops are right. one or two "white supremicist, ebil nazis" is sure to be on the jury, and they will hang it, and he will be acquitted, and the prosecutor will say to the nigger hoodrats "oh but i did my best to prosecute"

its all political man. this guy will walk, on account of hes handicapped, was assaulted, and fired within reasonable timeframe. there is no audio, so he cna claim the nigger was still making threatening remarks. the shebbon will get on the stand and screech. no one will believe her. the niggers past will be dragged up, along with all his previous encounters for being a crack dealing thief nigger

and crippled shooter will walk

anyways its florida ... anything is possible

Attached: floridamanD8.jpg (800x420, 52K)

>. there was no more immediate danger
AROUND BLACKS

Attached: funwblacks120-wheelchair-help.webm (360x202, 1.94M)

>guy was only shoved, pretty tame behavior for a moon cricket
>nigger starts backing off when he pulls his gun
I'm with the nigger's family on this one. The guys life wasn't in any immediate danger and he pulled the trigger despite the fact that the nog was backing away. Both sides were in the wrong but the guy shooting him just because he got shoved wasn't justified.

Wasnt this BEFORE the kenny Rogers annoying orange shooting? And yet, they are still waiting trial.

dont start a fight unless your prepared to kill the person, cause you never know when they will be prepared to kill you! and even then, you have no way of knowing how things are going to go, the race is not always to the swift, but time and chance happen to all men .... sometimes the cripple pulls a pistol, fires a single shot .. and you die!

Attached: champagnedff4a.gif (480x480, 2.43M)

Good thing you guys arent his lawyer then huh..Cuz I see it differently...The nig may have stopped his attack, but he was still a threat..and every fire safety class will tell you, YOU DO NOT PULL YOUR WEAPON UNLESS YOU ARE PREPARED TO SHOOT. And when he pulled it, he was prepared to do so. The woman and his proximity is a moot point, unless he was directly threatening HER, and or physically touching her. He was just bitching at the nig for parking in a handicap spot. Plus, its florida, if you ARE going to shoot someone...Thats the state to do it in.

>I'm with the nigger's family on this one.

Attached: this-faggot.jpg (835x1034, 167K)

>wasn't justified.
this cuck will justify any and all nigger behavior because subconsciously he understands niggers are infantile and cannot be expected to be accountable for their actions

Attached: funwblacks83peprally.webm (720x1280, 680K)

>this cuck will justify any and all nigger behavior because subconsciously he understands niggers are infantile and cannot be expected to be accountable for their actions
because if the roles were REVERSED
that same cuck would justify the nigger if a white person shoved a black or, heavens no, called him a nigger

> "the white guy shouldn't have instigated it..."

Attached: funwblacks670-big-Nigowski-bowling-assault.webm (1024x576, 2.85M)

Trusting the

All true.
And if the DA forces a murder only charge, he'll skip (can crippled folk skip?) away just like Zimmerman, a national hero.

A fucking tag team chimpout.
Well now I done seen everything!

>shoving=/= saying fee fee hurty words

Thats not how self defense works, dipshit. You can only use lethal force when your life is in imminent danger, a push is never going to stand in court, not even a punch.

Talk shit, get hit, NIGGUH.
Didn't they teach 'yo ass dat in da 'ood?

Attached: 505f176842c4af738073e6daa21db621.jpg (800x820, 107K)

>unprovoked

that cracker was literally harassing his wife.

If you want to live longer, don't push strangers. I won't hesitate to put down an animal that can't keeps it's paws to itself

Depends on the state...some of you fucks with that "duty to retreat" bullshit...Florida is NOT. All the defense has to do is prove the crippled old guy ON THE GROUND was in fear of his life...Thats it.

When you're crippled?
Yeah, prepare to be amazed when this guy rolls out of court Scott free

oh okay so not unlike literal animals, a nigger cannot control themsleves and fly into a rage when they hear certain sounds...Gotcha...shoot first

BIX NOOD

Attached: funwblacks633-nigs-beat-dollar-store-security.webm (528x360, 1.51M)

He waited too long to shoot

Pretty sure that its the violent subhuman groid that should have been in prison in the first place for not being able to follow the rules of decent society, then this tragedy would have never happened. By tragedy, I mean this innocent white man being brought to trial.

>but he was still a threat
Well no shit Sherlock, that's why you keep the gun trained on him until he gets back in the car or the situation escalates. The situation was already deescalating when he fired so in my opinion is wasn't justified. Either the cunt panicked or he decided he simply wanted that nigger dead.
>my post is full of racist slurs
>"Clearly this user loves niggers."
>mfw
My opinion would be exactly the same, actually. I hold all people to the same standards, I just don't expect niggers to ever live up to them.

Attached: 1557764260561.jpg (500x441, 23K)

> stand your ground
because he was flat on his ass Satan. thats why.

sound words fren

From the video it would appear that he antagonized them to begin with. You can see him give one the middle finger. Then he fires the weapon as the other walks away. Instead of self defense he's going to get manslaughter. Stand your ground does not mean you get to go looking to start shit with people.

Never relax

Not when the guy who was shot was backing away, good luck with that

Good thing your opinion dont mean shit in a court of law, especially in FLs court of law. I mean damn, one less nig, it was a win win all around. At least his kids, if he had any will actually get to say he died and didnt just go out for smokes 10 years ago. Yep, happy endings all around.

Also something like 75% of people who use the stand your ground defense in those states still get convicted

To me it looks like the white guy was in the wrong here. They can spin it in a way that suggest the white guy thought the black guy was reaching for a gun or something.

I dunno pretty cowardly thing to do after being pushed. The guy didn't even sucker punch him in the jaw or anything.

Again..the ONLY thing the defense has to prove is that the OLD CRIPPLED MAN THAT WAS JUST SHOVED VIOLENTLY TO THE GROUND AND IS NOW IN A VERY UNTENABLE POSITION WAS AFRAID Oh no, how will they ever do that? Gonna need to resurrect Cochran Im sure...Youre an idiot.

Since you are obviously a niggroid, can you explain why african americans find it so difficult to obey simple signs put in place to provide a space for handicapped people or emergency vehicles for the purpose helping people of ALL RACES? Or do the rules just apply to whitey??

He isnt legally crippled and that defense is still massively hard to prove in a court of law especially when the "attacker" was fleeing. As Ive said most people lose stand your ground defenses

Yeah, gonna need you to wipe the shit off that source you just pulled out of your ass first.

(((source)))

t.kike lawyer

all of you fuck off, shoving someone to the ground on concrete is potentially deadly if you hit your head. remember you are disoriented if you are caught unaware like this. he owes this subhuman NOTHING and decided to get rid of him instead of risking being kicked in the face while down.

also he needs a new gun, that thing has no stopping power

>fleeing
He took one step back and never turned or attempted to actually leave...Had he been shot in the back as he was turning to leave..I would agree with you, but he wasnt, he was shot in his chest after making a movement...a movement in front of the person he just violently and forecably shoved to the ground hard as fuck that had a gun pointed at him...OPEN AND SHUT...Hell the sherrifs werent even going to arrest him AFTER seeing the video, the only reason they did was because of all the niggers bloo blooing.

>The guy didn't even sucker punch him in the jaw or anything.
No, he only blindsided a cripple. That's way better....

watch the last few frames before the shot. The black guy moves a half step towards the cripple, and the cripple fires at exactly that moment. Just because you've walked away previously, does not mean you are forever "walking away". If you reengage by moving back towards the victim then you are again a threat and use of force is justified. This was conclusively proven during the Michael brown shooting.

>makes a statement
>Is instructed to source that statement
>refuses
>calls me a kike...

You should get a job at a theatre, you make a great projector.

>Fuck the Torah
>Fuck the Talmud
>Fuck Israel
>Fuck kikes
>The holocaust was a lie
>Hitler did nothing wrong
>and I regularly say "keep the change"

people forget, that a push resulting in a fall can be lethal. you can wack your skull off the pavement and die. surprised people are siding with the black guy, if you dont want to die don't shove people on the ground because that act has cause to be lethal

Another innocent American killed by a crazed gun owner. You guys need to sort out your deadly obsession with muh gunz before more citizens are fatally wounded. Peace.

Disheartening, but it makes sense. The nigger yielded. Unfortunately acting mercilessly against the merciless is still not lawful.
I chalk this up to a win for the law, not justice.

My friend is on trial right now for drawing a gun and not firing after getting assaulted on the job as a security guard with a government contract false imprisonment is what they are charging him with for holding him until the police arrived

And the business owner is going to get called a racist when he finally abandons that neighborhood.

This is why we still call them niggers.

>single shot handgun wounds stop adults in their tracks
t. No guns

well, did the your buddy have any legitimate reason to hold him? A cop cant stop you or hold you up if you have not committed a crime either.

Kek you’re retarded have you ever had a defensive gun use in a stand your ground state? No? Well I have I have three crack heads break into my house I shot one of them dead his buddy ran outside and drew his firearm so I shot him too than he ran off and then the last one tried to run me over and I shot at him and then his van after he started driving away my point is that when you are in a stand your ground state you have no duty to retreat and can use violent force until the threat is gone

>what is a .45
>what is a .357 magnum

this is what you get in florida with no open carry allowed, guns you have to hide that look like a pair of pliers

He has pulling up his pants before beginning to kick him. The assault had occurred, Maybe the gun went off accidentally, or after the guy hit his head on the pavement, he couldn't determine if the threat had ended.

oh? and how close is that? Closer than riding a bus?

Shut the fuck up you exploitive Kike.

Why do you go to that theater? What was showing..no lemme guess "Bolshoi on Film"? Dukes of Hazzard?

The Moral of the Story:When you've been assaulted, and you need to defend yourself from harm with a gun, draw and fire until empty. Reload. Leave. Go to hospital and get checked for ricochet, injury, heart rate. Do not talk to any hospital personnel about the incident, except that you witnessed a shooting. On your way to the hospital, call your attorney who has been selected beforehand on shooting defense cases. If you are going to carry a gun, you need to prepare for this in every case.

youtube.com/watch?v=MiT8MxPJVmo

Attached: 1535764157909.png (1416x1593, 2.19M)

real life
if you about to start a street fight expect to die or kill someone
too many people with nothing to lose in this world
dont act tough anons

That’s where you’re wrong faggo
The law protects you in that case
Hypothetically you could be made of glass and one punch can kill you
If that punch made you feel in immediate danger of unlawful and unconsented touching you have the right to defend yourself. It’s florida so castle doctrine and stand your ground are common law. The court will side with the whitey he can always say he saw the coon reach for something in his belt line

>people forget, that a push resulting in a fall can be lethal. you can wack your skull off the pavement and die. surprised people are siding with the black guy, if you dont want to die don't shove people on the ground because that act has cause to be lethal
true. but killing someone after they've pushed you over can't be a defence, can only be retaliation. Should have shot him before

Did they stack the jury with niggers?

self defense is usually in retaliation.

>telling a bong about self defense
...user....

The reason a stand your ground defense wasn't used is so it can be used upon appeal if needed.

Only good nigger is a dead nigger. More of these chimps need to get ventilated so they learn their place again.

Attached: 8B336C8C-456F-4155-B21A-3144A54D3613.gif (400x240, 1.99M)