What do you guys think of Norm Macdonald? He has a recurring gag about his Co-Host Adam Eget being a Holocaust denier...

What do you guys think of Norm Macdonald? He has a recurring gag about his Co-Host Adam Eget being a Holocaust denier. Probably just a silly joke, but still entertaining.

Attached: Norm Macdonald.jpg (1600x856, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pol1tically/status/1159150285765382144
youtube.com/watch?v=A848xpsDJbw
youtube.com/watch?v=wLEmZ5zyxsE
youtube.com/watch?v=r5YQ6FHdZFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jow Forums loves Norm but if he posted here you'd just call him a leaf and tell him to go fuck his dog lol

twitter.com/pol1tically/status/1159150285765382144
VOTE NO

Love Norm. The ultimate PC-hating comedian. And still funny as hell.

is this our next target?

A classic
youtube.com/watch?v=A848xpsDJbw

Attached: 1518943770456.jpg (648x1200, 169K)

Norm is a magnificent bastard. He is mah leafnigga.

search: norm bill clinton the view. he is /ourguy/

He's not gay, he's just deeply closeted. I don't know how he survived pedo-wood.

He murdered a guy!

He does seem based, but with these public people you never know what are his real beliefs. It's like when Alex Jones admitted in court that he was playing out a persona, his stuff immediately became much less fun, even if you knew it was the case before.

He hates those cunts so much.

Norm's the real deal which is why his career never took off to the heights it should have. He has a bad habit of not giving a fuck and gambles his money away often.

based and redpilled on clinton, cringe and bluepilled on bush

Alex Jones claimed he was playing a character in court because it was his best defense without claiming insanity. That doesn't mean he isn't like that as a real person. That would be retarded.

Norm is a comedian so there's no assumption he believes anything he says, but he obviously does think it's funny which in turn still says a lot about what he does believe. He clearly does think a lot of mainstream narrative is horseshit and is obviously right-wing.

He claimed in an interview with this jewish interviewer with the receding forehead and suspenders (don't remember the name, sorry, ques old and still very popular) that he doesn't consider himself a conservative, nor christian, and actually consults with a jewish rabbi every now and then about religious stuff.

>don't remember the name, sorry
Larry King

Norm is based

He is a good guy.

Also, Norm accused Bill Clinton of murdering people decades ago. How the fuck does he know such things.

He also knew...
>OJ Simpson being the killer
>Michael Jackson being a pedophile
>Madonna being a degenerate STD ridden whore

I'm not Norm

>He has a recurring gag about his Co-Host Adam Eget being a Holocaust denier.
He did that gag infront of many prominent jews. Even Seinfeld. I don't know how his balls fit into his pants...

chaos neutral, not full evil. He reminds me of old weird leafs that you talk to at rural canadian pubs sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=wLEmZ5zyxsE

youtube.com/watch?v=r5YQ6FHdZFI