Ireland hates us

Is all the Irish hate for the UK a meme or do they really hate us? The Ireland sibreddit is a typical leftist circlejerk but with hatred for English people.

Attached: 1392365898348.png (250x250, 50K)

Just more mindless drones thinking as they're told.

T. Faggot who cares about what redditors think kek

The Irish subreddit hates Ireland

faux socially acceptable 'hate' for people who genetically close to you is their way of appearing edgy and hostile in a way that's pre-packaged and approved by the same jewish talking heads that tell them nigerians are irish which they accept unquestioningly

The republic was literally founded on anglophobia.

It’s the same situation as it is with African Americans. We will always be to blame for their plight.

They’re like Scottish people on crack.

It's a meme.
Also they really hate us.
But it's just banter really.

Everyone seems to hate us these days.

there's a difference between english and irish people but nobody outside of the uk seems to know what the fuck it is.

Well I mean you did antagonize and starve their people for the better half of 1,000 years.

British people did say the potato famine was “God’s will” and justified not assisting them at all. They also lynched Irish people if too many congregated at some point in time.

British were straight bastards to the Irish for quite some time. The only reason the USA has a high Irish population is because the British were such faggots they starved them out of their own country despite “ruling over them”.

>the ireland subplebbit
You have to back.

>do they really hate us?
Worrying what potato plebbitors think. You also have to be 18 to post here.

Attached: rally.jpg (1400x945, 242K)

Right, that's why there's barely anyone with British heritage in the USA.

Dude, the English totally fucked over the Irish for over 700 years and still won’t give all their land back. Also the English are much bigger cunts anyways and the insults go both way you dumb britcuck

Attached: 1509917866921.png (900x900, 39K)

They're just Marxists pretending to be anti-imperialists. Don't give them even a single tater of your time.

Americans are not white. Their nation will soon crumble. It is China's century.

Attached: 2018.06.21_metro_Frey_Fig2.png (768x568, 29K)

You’re actually retarded user

In my experience, no. Most people who say they 'hate the English" really mean the English government and/or army.

There's no such thing as Northern Ireland
There is only one Ireland
Brexit was the moment of truth
Time for limeys to gtfo

Attached: GettyImages-1048666276-1.jpg (1700x936, 279K)

Fact

Don't mind them. They hate their own country and willing to import more cunts like Varadkar and Chu. I understand we had our differences. I'm still a staunch republican (ironic cos I moved, I know), but I understand that there is greater threats to Ireland than the eternal Anglo.

No they love our highly accepting culture and tradition of emigrating. Like that time the Normans migrated here, or the vikings.
Its actually pretty funny how Irish commies love their host nation because they can pretend the English almost killing our culture is an excuse to finish the job ourselves.

Kinda like how in the Eire pol threads the only defense of Christianity is how the older faith is dead

This as well, I have many English friends. I'm actually going to visit a few of them when I go back home in 6 months. If the words "Fuck the English" ever come out of my mouth, I really mean the queen and politicians.

Lol, bruh.

everyone hates you

Attached: 1558999967788.png (615x593, 325K)

Everybody hates England. You do everything wrong, you're butthurt and snide, and you act like you're victims and victors at the same time when you're just a bunch of multicult losers, basically

Well you invaded and took all there land and eventually caused a mass food shortage all while exporting more food than ever out of ireland. It's pretty safe to say they hate you and always will.

>just absolutely have to rule them because they're a tinier island right next to our island
>full of niggers essentially
>hah, no, they don't need any fucking food, thank you very much, take that shit back
>is their hatred for us just a meme?

The other bugs are congregating around the bugmen waiting for the right moment

Korea north and south
Vietnam and the rest of indochina
Philipines
India
He'll even tibet and mongolia are waiting for a lick.

And dont think russian would like a bite.
And Japan? Just gonna wait n see who pops up after it over.

China will be a cannibal country in the next decade. Yes literally.

You should have let them keep their tatties.

Attached: Irishman vs Potatoes.png (800x1400, 62K)

I don't know about Ireland hating thr Brits, but I can confirm Canada hates you if it helps.

Their country is being browned form the inside out, just like Bongland. And yet they'd rather whine about English people, shows how stupid they really.

Attached: JordanVonBoggerstein.jpg (365x323, 19K)

Look up average penis size by country if you want to know who is a useless cuckold whose “concerns” are just beta whining. Irish are ugly, tiny penis , weird curly Seth “Pedo Rapist” Joerogan kike hair, have never organized anything other than a bar, but they beat dumb cunt so they are slightly bazed

Of course Ireland hates us. The whole world hates us. Realising it is part of self-becoming and is the root of English survival. We are small and yet we conquer.

Attached: 1564079427743.jpg (468x432, 65K)

>conquer their land
>suppress any opposition
>target Catholics for execution
>use landlords and plantations to turn them into slaves in all but name
>refuse to help them when their main crop gets hit with a plague, forcing half their population to emigrate or die of starvation
>populate the north of their country with so many of your own people that it's impossible for them to reclaim it
>shame and attack them for using their own language
>call them subhumans in just about every scientific book you write
>"Golly, why do they hate us?"
3/4 of my ancestors had to move to the US from Ireland during the Famine because of your ignorance. Hope you're happy.

Attached: 2DDE435B-2E19-4C55-BDEC-FD464E6DE46E.png (271x325, 98K)

Germany helped save the Irish during the famine. Countries were sending food aid but the English were "accepting" it under the pretense they distribute it, but they were keeping it or trying to sell it to the Irish, who couldn't afford it .
The Germans came to deliver shipments and, met with English offer to deliver, said fuck that we'll deliver it ourselves. Many Irish were saved by the Germans just how Jewish and miserly the English are.
You won't read that in the history books.

Attached: 1512332932294.png (591x422, 24K)

i hate you and im english

They hate us all. They're not going to let a grudge go. They hold onto a grudge like alcoholics hold onto cheap cider.

Attached: not_a_Guinness_drinker.png (454x529, 181K)

ohhhhhh really? please, for the love of sweet baby jesus, try it. please.

Cringe.

Irish and Brits are friends. It's both our governments we have a problem with!

Looks like Potato Famine 2.0 Electric Boogaloo is inbound.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-05 23-13-41.png (723x719, 562K)

>it's just an economic union, goys

>cringe
yea, if i was a weak little taig like you and your fucking dot head leader importing 1000s of shitskins daily because your entire country can't live without the EU money i'd cringe too. you're a fucking disgrace for what you and your kind have done to ireland.

You cant do fuck all once a unification referendum goes down

Why are you complainimg about non whites with that flag? How deluded are you?

car bombings be like boom boom bwomm hdjbboom

Attached: IMG_20190707_111647.jpg (750x739, 68K)

I grew up in Ireland till i was 12 then moved to Canada. The entire time i was in Ireland we grew up hating the English. They invaded our land. The IRA is Irelands retaliation. Good Irish Bois.

Fuck England.
>t. Nazi

You must be at least 60 then

The UK is a Marxist shithole. So it's understandable the Irish would hate it.

Attached: English AntiFa.jpg (1422x1016, 320K)

Ireland would rather be blacked than side with the brits that much is obvious

You think we're giving anything back?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-11 20-36-17.png (575x443, 438K)

because i live in northern ireland, best ireland. why the fuck would we in the north want to join you weak cunts? so you can fuck our country up too? you think some dogshit dream of unification will ever happen? fuck right off and suffer the consequences YOU brought on yourselves. you're a fucking disgrace.

>be england
imagine having a jewish prime minster in the 1800s

Attached: Benjamin_Disraeli_Prime_Minister_United_Kingdom copy.jpg (1600x800, 300K)

>accuse the others of what you practice yourself

the ira are larping commies you dumb snow nigger, fuck off.

"Irish"-americans are such garbage, goddamn.

the english also love muslim dick

Attached: souffy secret police.jpg (700x466, 54K)

moose fucker

Attached: trudeau.jpg (634x498, 98K)

Well you did kinda occupy their country rape and kill them didn’t provide any aid during the potato famine and still to this day Northern Ireland is under your rule. I had family who lived in Ireland during the ira car bombing days and I think all their actions were justified fuck anglos. Remember Bobby Sands.

Attached: true friends.png (941x900, 947K)

England is just an outpost of the Ottoman Turkish Empire; after the Cromwellian Civil War.

Attached: anglo-turkish-piracy-barbary-ottoman-slave-trade--.jpg (850x1100, 784K)

After Cromwell, the English are just Donmeh Turks from the Ottoman Empire.

Attached: Queen Victoria A Jew.jpg (576x432, 103K)

No youre a disgrace you suck on the brit queens saggy teet with some delusion that the rest of the UK is anything like NI. Britain, England in particular, is pozzed beyond redemption.. Even the Irish had to move out of English cities because they wouldnt stop bringing in nogs. NI=/= rest of UK.

Watch Braveheart and lemme know

nigger loving queen

Attached: Due-to-Abdul-Karims-influence-Queen-Victoria-favoured-Musims-over-Hindus.jpg (800x952, 306K)

yikes

Attached: Queen_Victoria.jpg (310x453, 41K)

Kike loving president

Attached: israeltrump.jpg (750x788, 111K)

>ohhhhhh really?
Indeed

Ursula von der Leyen was feeling so alone

Attached: state of britain_57141.webm (720x1280, 2.93M)

go back to saudi arabia, you rat faced nasty looking cunt

Attached: 2831cbfa22aa2a2be1c246d82ad28240.jpg (1024x853, 167K)

No, we like the actual ethnic brits. We hate your cucked royals and aristocracy that have ruined europe, which mostly aren't even ethnically English.

The fuck does that have to do with why there so many Irish here? a lot of Britain's wanted to get the fuck away from Britain too. Your country was such colossal faggets you were kidnapping sailors.

a man named "enoch powell" is their "hero". a fucking slope-head homosexual pedophile.

Attached: Enoch Powell - Marxist Pedophile Chinaman.jpg (1252x1080, 465K)

test

>Victoria's Secret was named after the fact that Queen Victoria was a man.

Potato Niggers KYS

Attached: blimeeey.jpg (704x452, 59K)

>save england
what a joke

Attached: enoch bowel.jpg (504x1296, 137K)

>Ireland subreddit

You mean the assorted faggots who would shit themselves if someone even so much as shouted at them IRL?

plastic anglos are the worst

Attached: Anglojew-Norman Guy.jpg (620x461, 40K)

The average Irish person doesn't hate the English. It's just a tiny minority of leftie spackers that blather on about equality and tolerance while also hating English people

england has been lost since the toxteth riots. northern ireland is like england without the pakis, shitskins, niggers and mass stabbings. we do not tolerate any fuckery here. if you're a muslin/paki/kike/whatever you come here you assimilate into our culture, we don't bend the knee for anyone. the black people here are good people, the muslims are good people, the kikes here are goo.. no not the kikes. they are good because they know without question that we will use extreme violence up to and including murder to prevent any fuckery hurting the community. there are no paki rape gangs here, they'd all have went missing. and the fact you throw out some usual taig shit about the queen is laughable, you cunts have a queer curryhead as leader. let that fucking sink in.

>glenn beck
pinnacle of the anglo-american community

Attached: glennbeckmormon.png (1400x933, 971K)

Leftist Brits are so cringe. It's just a small minority of Leftist like Tommy Robinson.

Attached: Tommy Ronbinson the Jew.png (368x453, 253K)

I cant wait til we drive you fuckers into the sea. My grandfather kidnapped, mutilated and buried more than one serviceman and got land for his troubles. If it kicks off Ill be moving goods up and eyeing up some fine orange-locked land to take over (not your shitty inbred smackhead council estate either)

Lol the new gens of kids won’t be. I’m mostly Irish and swedeish. If you guys weren’t going full retard I might consider crawling over there.

>you cunts have a queer curryhead as leader.
Which is why I want NI to remain separated from the rest of Ireland.

Attached: Take the knee.jpg (1692x801, 734K)

England is a Leftist shithole.

Attached: Victory & Abdul - Anglo-Ottoman-Love.jpg (648x960, 81K)

Attached: Complete Faggot.jpg (306x500, 64K)

Attached: The-City-Of-London-Elects-A-Racist-Pro-Jihadist-Christian-Hating-Muslim-For-Mayor-990x510.jpg (990x510, 105K)

>the blacks are good people, the muslims are good people

lol it begins

me too.

If you say so, Juan. ¿Entiendes esto? Of course you do, ultra-mutt.

Of course it is a meme. The IRA adores the UK.

The British are occupying 17% of Ireland. British will always be hated as long as this continues.

Attached: ira derry.jpg (499x700, 55K)

I'm so tired of the British crying about "the bombing". Get over it already. Always playing the victim card.

Attached: This-Is Like Another Hitler Bombing345345.jpg (1000x1333, 253K)

begins? our 2nd most spoken language here was mandarin. the 1000s of chinese people here are good people, they came here and became us. the black people that come here become us, same with the muslims same with everyone that makes a home here. see that's the difference between the north and the south. you leftwing taigs in the south don't have black people, you have feral niggers and you allow them to run wild. you are the problem for ireland, not them. it's you that allowed your country to fall, not us.

They still go on about the IRA to this day even when muslims do even worse atracks much more recently. But theyre too cucked to stand up to the muzs so they just keep going on about IRA attacks 20 years ago.

The Irish were lordered over by some faggots who weren't even Irish backed by the English crown. Protestants are also English crown faggotry. They were the useful idiots and beta bois. I don't remember the details but I learned about it in grade school back in the 80s.

Based brit not wrong tho.

Fuck this gun-grabber kike loving president

This is isn't right. we are hated legitimately for (((empire))) and all the (((chauvanisms))) of the recent past. The English should hate all this too. Becasue it has fucked up literally evyerthing- at home and abroad- and the (((ruling class))) have fucked off anyway.