Trump first retweeted a post from @BreakingNLive, "Documents were unsealed yesterday revealing that top Democrats...

Trump first retweeted a post from @BreakingNLive, "Documents were unsealed yesterday revealing that top Democrats, including Bill Clinton, took private trips to Jeffrey Epstein’s “pedophilia island."

Trump then retweeted a conspiracy theory from comedian Terrence K. Williams around Epstein's death that used some of the day's top trending hashtags on Twitter, such as #EpsteinSuicide, #ClintonBodyCount, #JefferyEpstein, and #TrumpBodyCount.

"Died of SUICIDE on 24/7 SUICIDE WATCH ? Yeah right! How does that happen#JefferyEpstein had information on Bill Clinton & now he’s dead. I see #TrumpBodyCount trending but we know who did this! RT if you’re not Surprised#EpsteinSuicide #ClintonBodyCount #ClintonCrimeFamily," Williams wrote.

Attached: trump-epstein.png (2021x1515, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Seth_Rich
butnothingshappening.com/trump-donald-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Asian
>Male

Attached: AsianFemale17.jpg (3176x1612, 703K)

It should be obvious to anyone of an age under or an IQ over 60 that trump is covering his orange ass right now

>g-go away, s-shareblue s-shill ...

Lies, I hope your binder rings don't align.

Attached: horrible-horrors6.jpg (625x1044, 169K)

Canadians use the superior duotang

>duotang

Attached: sneezing-dogs8.jpg (660x495, 72K)

Let me get this straight....
Trump increases the number of human traffic arrests by many multiples, publicly calls out Epstein and now he is somehow covering his ass?

Fucking Common Core needs to go.

nice try double shill, you and your dogfucker buddy are going to be out of a paycheck

Attached: 1565109185472m.jpg (1024x341, 75K)

FUCKIN BLIMPF!

Attached: 1552383003481.jpg (245x250, 8K)

22 years ago, Trump was a businessman in the Ft. Lauderdale area where Epstein was a magor player and VIP. Trump buddied up to him and flew on his plane 1 time from there to New Jersey.
>herr Trump Trump Trump, orange man bad
Meanwhile there are official records of Clinton flying on his plane 26 times and even ditching the secret service to do so. The media still tries to tie a stronger connection to Trump then to Clinton.
The Clinton's also have a long trail of bodies going back decades and as recent as the DNC staffer that was shot twice in the back, supposedly on his way to the FBI during a "botched robbery attempt" at where nothing was stolen.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Seth_Rich

The Clinton's probably were involved in Epstein's death.

Attached: i-have-information-that-will-lead-to-hillary-clintons-arrest-6384597.png (500x815, 194K)

>Trump increases the number of human traffic arrests by many multiples
source? inb4 the unsourced /ptg/ jpg
>publicly calls out Epstein
That's a big part of saving your ass, yes.
> Anonymous (ID: HOzff+rA) 08/11/19(Sun)14:31:53 No.222694165# #
(You)#
Trump increases the number of human traffic arrests by many multiples, publicly calls out Epstein and now he is somehow covering his ass?
> Anonymous (ID: HOzff+rA) 08/11/19(Sun)14:31:53 No.222694165# #
(You)#
>Fucking Common Core needs to go.
luckily they only teach that in muttland

Attached: 1539151382918.webm (740x716, 1.51M)

completely mangled my post lmao

Please let there be evidence Trudeau visited the island.

Attached: 20190810_122202.jpg (1080x840, 207K)

butnothingshappening.com/trump-donald-trump/

And there is this...

Attached: 20190811_130643.jpg (1080x2046, 685K)

Meme flag

Disregard all posts

>In all fields boys

>#believewomen

Trudeau doesn't have a dick

And? He's as culpable as anyone else. This is not a D v. R thing, its elites doing what they want and saying what they have to in order to keep up the facade of propriety. Trump had the same mindset as all the other big-shot that rubbed elbows with Epstein: he fucks trashy high school bitches. He knew it, they knew it, and went along with it and played stupid fuck fuck games along with the Clintons et al. Now the tides have turned and hes scrambling to save his neck. Burn them all and be done with it.

Wouldn’t matter if he did. (((They))) won again, Epstein has been silenced, and anyone who is paid to investigate his death will be a glownigger complicate in the coverup. The only way out of this hell is civil war

A careless person like him under the scrutiny of the FBI since his campaign would have been caught earlier on.

Not at all. Consider the other variables. If they tried to strongly tie him to Putin, then there's nothing preventing them from tying him to Epstein earlier on.

Good post, stalwart! -Avi

Attached: trumpds1.jpg (727x970, 121K)

>Canada VPN thing was true

I'm not reading all this but Reagan was an FBI informant. So, the premise isn't crazy.