Was this the sloppiest job of all time?

Was this the sloppiest job of all time?

Attached: notoothsmile.jpg (800x450, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gsi7iPfy5pI
youtu.be/hXHMKm7G4_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're all sloppy user but yes this one was the sloppiest

>people on trial never kill themselves
I'd tell you to take your meds but I know you never will

Mossad woke up millions with this lapse in judgment.

sending a bold message to the world like that is never sloppy.

Attached: 094540875-7b9813e6-4599-4b62-91b9-f3985d6938e9.jpg (885x560, 119K)

What are you going to do about it?

and now millions will support BDS. oh wait, no they won't.

this. millions woke, but they'll go back to sleep on their sofas.

Attached: 1441937308857.jpg (648x454, 77K)

I dunno. I made some coffee that's chilling for iced coffee and I will probably take a bike ride later.

Day of the rake soon

nice user

What alternative was there? Let him spill the beans on everyone? No matter how they would have arranged it it would've raised a shitton of suspicion.

Everything they've done lately has been sloppy. You've got to wonder if they feel their grip slipping. It all comes off as a desperate, wounded, animal backed into a corner.

>Was this the sloppiest job of all time?
No - it was (((deliberately))) in our face.
Whatcha gonna do about it, punk?

Just a bad guy commiting suicide. That's all. GET OVER IT

Fuck off kike.

Remember that one time the Arabs asassinated a guy in a hotel? That was the sloppiest job of all time. Trump covered that one up just fine. No reason why he would assume that the Eppstein job wouldnt work.

They had no other choice.

Which doesn't it was not sloppy. It was a very, very bad "job". Probably done by an outsider that was about to be exposed by him.

U wot

Attached: tfw you find out its not comped.jpg (360x434, 57K)

No. MAGAbomber was much sloppier
>right before midterms
>series of suspicious packages without postage all happen to get past Dem politicians’ mail screening
>not one of the bombs detonate
>patsy looks full-on retarded, possibly on drugs
>van has an autistic amount of Trump stickers in pristine condition, like they were just applied yesterday
Even normalfags weren’t buying it, they memory-holed it so fucking fast

Attached: 2606B460-44AF-4FE5-8E05-1E011DE07122.jpg (1200x800, 67K)

>THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=gsi7iPfy5pI

Attached: incfaeifnce.jpg (608x456, 21K)

youtu.be/hXHMKm7G4_A

Both of those statements are untrue...

9/11 was probably the sloppiest
This one was the most Dynamic

Attached: 19893.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Imagine believing this was sloppy, literally everyone has already forgotten and moved on. It was actually genius if you think about it, everyone openly talked about the fact that this would happen from the start so nobody cared when it did. Nobody actually wants to know (((who))) was behind it, so they'll never question it again.

>he doesn't remember
So this is the power of "fast news cycles" that the jews are holding over the Mutt.

This wasn't sloppy. If it was sloppy someone would go down for it. This is just going to get swept under the rug. If they could go after Trump we would never hear the end of it, but there are too many Dems and donors tied up in it for "journalist" to do their job.

Does it matter? They're flushing it all down the drain. Just like they did with the DC Madam.

You fucking dummy. You don't even remember what you are talking about. They killed him in the embassy, not a hotel.

What if Epstein's death was the distraction from something else?

Hillary is running in 2020

It was sloppy on purpose.

Intended to be sloppy? What you gonna do about it anyway?

Attached: 8BCE927E-63CD-4007-B191-3384A69F0A40.jpg (500x500, 39K)

Are you talking about Paddock or Khashoggi?

Attached: CB1AB869-4258-4BD3-AF44-6E81305E053A.jpg (1296x776, 282K)

Oooh I think I see the new talking point assigned this morning.

Attached: 1560581593280.jpg (1080x1168, 138K)

is it sloppy if everyone knows but nothing would be done about it anyway?
the way i see it their power is absolute and they are cocky about it.

I honestly need to get to the bottom of the tonyaworld issue

Why was one of the richest most influential men on this planet booking ass-ugly cheap boomer-tier she-males from an http 90s-era homepage?????????

Attached: tonyaworld.png (984x1069, 1.13M)

This. I'd say it was the sloppiest of jobs. But given that exposing his real profession would have awoken the masses to the JQ, they had no choice.

Great job stalwart!

Avi

LMAO I forgot about that game.

Attached: His smile and optimism gone.png (1915x1071, 3.09M)

Does it matter? If they are at this point it is because they already have a tried and tested method of getting away with shit. Nobody is going to do anything about it. Remember the wall street protests? Mocked, ignored, ridiculed right down the memory hole.

The black pill is accepting we are at the stage where these people are literally above laws, they are that wealthy

Sloppiest part of that one was that crazy fucker did not have one single Pepe meme and still tried to pass himself off as a Trump supporter.

In custody on suicide watch.
There's no way. He's still alive

You can't even get your story straight.
>Clinton got him
>Mossad got him
>He's alive
All the while everyone sounds like a conspiracy theorist.
If indeed there's foul play here, they sure did a great job of hiding at plain sight.

He wasn't on suicide watch retard read the news

Occupy Wallstreet was mocked and laughed at because the retarded progressive activists that ruin everything took over it

Occupy Wall St. was subverted, but I see your point. But, the blackpill is a mistake because you are acquiescing.

Attached: 58667643_2023599677949864_152231848212237854_n.jpg (1080x1350, 137K)

>He suicided while the cameras were mysteriously turned off and the people responsible to watch over him were told to leave

yeah, sounds legit retard

Its was sloppy because it was rushed.

As others have pointed out, it was intentionally sloppy.

Killing Epstein was important because he was the only link to the more important friends, but his death also sends a message... we can kill you, no matter who you are, no matter where you are.

I just finished the 2024 page document dump that came out a few days ago. There is a shitload in the document that shows how much larger this story really is.

Yes.

>not on suicide watch after literally trying to choke himself a week before

shill harder Avi

You have obliged yourself to greentext your findings.

He killed himself while on suicide watch, his guards were sent home and the cameras mysteriously shorted out all at the same time

But then after he was dead all of a sudden he wasnt on suicide watch.

You are either trolling or just plain dumb. Either way fuck off.

DO you have a source that says he was on suicide watch?

Based and kikepilled

he wasn't on suicide watch retard

Talk about it all day every day forever. The normies are waking up.

He tried suicide just recently. At least they said he did to set the stage

Mossad shutdown my WoW guild because of its offensive name. Sloppy job Mossad.

Trump ran for president because Epstein told him to.
Trump then did a bunch of things because Epstein told him to.
Trump turned on Epstein, however, by allowing SDNY to pursue their case in secrecy.
Trump then waited for his chance to strike.

Free at last, free at last... oh, shit, Epstein's handlers?

Kill yoursef

well no shit this shit is international.
just look up the dutroux affair.

This guy is the professional Canadian from a previous thread

"journalists" just read what they are told which usually comes from a place like PR Newswire pre packaged and ready to go.

Not in the eyes of the media.

Attached: 1555305475476.jpg (461x509, 47K)

Epstein alive in tel Aviv confirmed

He was taken off suicide watch waay before he killed himself.
So no camera malfunction and no paid off guards. Just a pedophile who killed himself. Pleeenty of those around. Especially when they get busted.

Look at the marks on his neck. He also claimed that it was an assault. Took 2 tries to get him.

It’s procedure you fucking dumb leaf. And yes it is mentioned, also do your own research you lazy piece of shit. Fucking day of the rake when?

Fuck, good question user. Our jobs no where near over we gotta keep digging

Attached: CDD36FFD-DAB5-4110-9191-E495D9B9543C.jpg (275x183, 11K)

Its like they dont give a single fuck anymore. America looks like a corrupted shithole but they dont care. Even Mexico managed to get a working camera when El Chapo escaped

you sound paranoid

A procedure that he was removed from, your emotional outburst of a post doesn't serve your argument well. The burden of proof is on you.

There's too much for one comment, but here are some of the highlights...

> the police had a rock solid case against Eptstein Kellen and Robson. He had 30 victims, he had written evidence
> they had the pictures of the underaged girls naked/topless. They had phone records, handwritten notes snagged from garbage.
> the witnesses who had nothing to hide all talked. Those who had something to hide all took the 5th
> After a private meeting between state attorney Barry Krischer and Derschowitz, it all changed
> Victims and their families started to be stonewalled
> an indictment was refused, and case was punted to a grand jury where victims weren't presented
> the detectives knew at the time it was a coverup
> All of the evidence was turned over to the FBI no later than April 2016

There's a lot more. Ask me questions and I can try to answer.

They've always been this sloppy. That is why we are aware if them. Its just that more and more attention has been given to them and that is making it harder to operate. But loose ends need to be tied up. I think Clintons should be afraid for their lives. They may be deep in this but they sure as hell aren't the ones pulling the strings. Clintons have never been more than greedy power-hungry opportunists, they are not the masterminds behind ops like this.

Yeah ok retard he killed himself lets stop talking about it

Attached: E98D7C81-8870-4D41-B176-0A2AD702633C.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

> you sound paranoid
The (((armchair psychoanalysis))) strikes again

Yes, purposefully so that it sends a message.
You can be murdered, blatantly, and nothing will come of it.

Do you think hes dead, user? Not put into witness protection?

Attached: 0E2B98C9-A521-477C-9F17-4D985B851F1B.jpg (288x252, 21K)

>mention paranoia in passing
>some random retard announces his perceived persecution out of the blue
pottery

Also:

> Derschowittz negotiated the deal where Epstein would plead guilty to minor charges in exchange for immunity against all other charges.
> this deal also gave immunity to all of the other criminals in the ring.
> Derschowitz didn't mention that he was one of the co-conspirators.
> The state attorney who was pushing for prosecution was Daliah Weiss
> As she was readying charges, she was pulled off the case.
> Her husband, a lawyer, was suddenly assigned work for his firm to represent epstein
> She had to leave the case because of a conflict
> the person who took over then helped to bury the case.

2nd sloppiest.

Attached: EBoxqfPXsAotn5l.jpg (827x1024, 151K)

Chreodes. Stolen.

Most arrogant job of all time. They literally could care less how obvious they were, it was that important to them that Eps did not sing.

possibly

Attached: JeffreyEpstein.jpg (440x671, 54K)

I think he's dead, and I think that Ghislane Maxwell is next.

Epstein set up a buffer system like the mafia. So epstein would give orders to Maxwell, and she would give them to others. Witnesses/victims describe her as "the boss".

But... epstein was the only one to have direct dealings with the famous people. Though Maxwell was there, epstein was the only one having private conversations, etc.

So killing epstein cut the link between them and all of the victims. But Maxwell also would have been told things by epstein, and she's behind the legal 8 ball now, so she's the next one to go. If she's killed, that's the last real connection to the majority of the guilty (except people dumb enough to hang around too much, like Prince Andrew and Derschowitz)

Epstein is alive and free.

>caling out paranoia isnt psychology
Pottery

Proves ITTL we are living in GOT.

God I hate kikes so fucking much. The scale of that legal Jewry is unreal.

I would also say that some of the witnesses came across as very honest. There is a butler and his wife who worked for a friend of Epstein.

One day, they were in the kitchen when a Swedish girl was brought to sit in the kitchen. She broke down and talked about being trafficked and forced to do shit.

The couple was so upset, they both quit their jobs, saying they couldn't handle being around that kind of thing.

Witnesses like this are very believable. Maxwell, on the other hand, was not. She claimed to not even remember who Roberts was, even though she flew on the plane with her dozens of times.

I KNOW RIGHT? BASED CNN JUST HAVE ALL THE FACTS

Seems pretty straightforward

Attached: F3F5F03F-4750-4D82-A45E-A3D7813E48EA.jpg (1600x1064, 130K)

All of the evidence in the file clearly shows the guilt of Ghislane Maxwell. They have enough to charge her now. Why they haven't taken her in, I don't know.

But she is now key to the case. Based on her deposition, she's the kind who thinks she's much smarter than everyone else, so she's ripe to flip on others. But there is no one below her worth prosecuting. So they will have to trade up if she wants to get out of this.

Living 66.6 years.

>everybody who says I'm paranoid is out to get me
vessels made from clay

Because Epstein is dead. The case is closed

Enterprise FUCKING SUCKED.

I think your out to shill the "Epstein is dead" line

That's what I thought before I read the file. But not anymore. They can simply replace Episteins name with Maxwell's. She's guilty of the same crimes.

There's also a good reason to investigate the state and US attorney who set up the deal.

This case isn't over by a long shot, if they can find someone willing to prosecute it.

>epstein isn't dead
sauce?

hey there stalwart