Why yes i am a demoralization tool for the zog, how could you tell?

>why yes i am a demoralization tool for the zog, how could you tell?

Attached: 6A46D1AD-EC7F-4132-A9C1-E852CBFB7ED1.png (300x311, 41K)

Jow Forums is absolutely chalk full of retards, in fact this website may just have the absolute stupidest userbase on the whole internet. Sometimes I wonder how anybody here even dresses or feeds themselves and then I realize they all live with their mommies and are probably on welfare.

What a shithole this fucking place is I hate all of you

>demoralisation

Well if that's the case then Jow Forums has proven to be fail, cancer and aids all in one. As it should be.

You have to go back, leafposter. Don't comment on how awful
a service is and continue to use it

Attached: 1565544497952.png (936x960, 858K)

Projecting*

shill

>reddit

But the fat mongoloid Trumpnigger is literally from there! How fucking stupid are trumpcucks lmao

Attached: trump reddit.png (500x300, 57K)

yes clearly i’m the shill because my thread archived due to all of the demoralization threads flooding the catalog. open your eyes nigger

How much did you make today?
3 bucks for 60 posts that turn ppl against Democrats?

HIS MONGOLOID PRESIDENT IS LITERALLY FROM REDDIT AND HE CAN'T DEFEND IT

LÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜL

you faggot schizos who cry shill at fucking everything are the cancer that killed Jow Forums. take your meds.

That leaf is shilling everywhere can we permaban him already

>That leaf is shilling everywhere can we permaban him already

THIS PATHETIC TRUMPTARD IS LITERALLY CRYING AND BEGGING FOR A SAFE SPACE

LÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜL

Lol you stupid kike, one of the only sites on the internet that regularly and unequivocally names the jew is a zog owned demoralization tool? Lololol sage

Attached: 1561377845589.jpg (396x432, 104K)

*speaks the truth*
>REEEE get out Canuck shill
The absolute state of Jow Forums
You guys are literally grown up children

these faggots are right. yelling at jews , trannies and niggers here doesn't help at all. if you really want to help you race/country/planet you need to get out of here and do something in the real world. this site is just a place to circlejerk over the things you hate.

fpbp

Only if you're too stupid to filter shill threads.
>What a shithole this fucking place is I hate all of you
Cya tomorrow, faggot.

Truth.

Your "morale" doesn't matter.
You're not an army, you're a loser who identifies far too much with how the world is going for the amount of power you have over it. Improve your own life with the power you do have if you think how you feel is "morale" and not a consequence of your own circumstances.
If you actually care about understanding things you won't care if it makes you feel bad or not. In fact if everything was going well there'd be no particular reason for average plebs to try and understand the world.

T_D parasites go back.

Attached: 1565042121830.jpg (752x1024, 103K)

the fuck nigger? how did you infer all of this from one fucking sentence? take your meds as your schizo brain is drawing connections and conclusions that don’t exist in reality.