Why are single moms such a blight on society?

Why are single moms such a blight on society?

Attached: svOVNuq4A29B9ef-Bmk_opJiP-M6qw_gOc95FKIfN7Y.jpg (750x788, 98K)

>years old article slide thread

Wh*te """""""people""""""

unsupervised children raising children of their own

>White* moms
FTFY

And people say marijuana is harmless? Bet she wouldn’t have done this if she was sober.
There was an article recently in our country where this guy late teens/early 20s age was babysitting some kid and he smoked pot and molested the child.

because it's being shitty people which often causes them to becoming single moms.

.... this is your brain on propaganda

You dumbass niggers, she was a shit person and so was Johnny rapist or whatever. Smoking weed just makes you more imaginative and forgetful. It doesnt change the core of your shitty personality.

Yeah, preach for your degenerate addiction.

I dont care what you do or dont do, as long as it's not affecting me. Fuck off nigger.

However, blatant and (quite frankly) childish mistruths should be answered with mocking, derisive laughter. Basically if you think marijuana is at all dangerous you are a fucking baby bitch and can't handle the real world. You're acting like its heroin or something. You're fucking naive as hell. And thus, the reason I was baited into replying.

Listen to me. I am the captain now. .............stay the fuck away from single mothers.

This is what marijuana does

Lemme guess. party with niggers.

natural selection. weak fathers and whore mothers make the next generation stronger. Maybe it will be fewer in number, but we are in a culling period where the weak and stupid who thrived in the stability provided by stronger men are dying and the strong are surviving. Nature is fucking metal

*weak fathers and whore mothers failing to successfully pass their genes

Cause they marry the state and then push to give their husband more power. Literally enemy combatants and some of the most subverted and pressured to subvert people around.

Except that's not the case at all. Aside from rare stuff like this, the shitty people are the ones who are having kids, who tend to survive and then be stupid and mentally fucked up

>using drugs that make you more empathetic to excuse neglecting your kids to death

For some reason white women think raising their sons to be pussies is a good idea.

Based, fuck children

Attached: 1554332188705.jpg (2000x3000, 2.17M)

>And people say marijuana is harmless?
I'm willing to bet she was a piece of shit regardless.

>no shooter-chan gf
Why even live

Attached: 1564435862065.jpg (400x400, 27K)

The D.A.R.E. program you took in middle school isn't applicable here. This lady was stupid before ever smoking pot. How are you going to make a sweeping generalization like this about every smoker...?

Please shut the fuck up.

Go smoke pot in your dads basement you nig

she should be sterilized and released so we don't waste taxpayer money on her

>Implying she wasn't drinking

Weed is harmless you sanctimonious pussy

i think single father are worse

fathers are an overrated parent

How retarded was the older child not to be able to open the car door?

The mother must've killed em before hand.

> 2019 and still believing cannabis is bad when it's been used as medicine for thousands of years.

Gotta suck having down syndrome intelligence.

At least she took her shit genes with her. Those 2 would have sadly had a high chance of growing up exactly like their thot mum.

How do people keep forgetting this? They pretend it was invented by jews in the 60s, even though I know the goy who's racist goy grandpa made weed a thing in West Germany

Attached: muh weed is for retarded niggers virtue signalling alt-right .png (2212x1162, 1.02M)

You mean to say, he decided to fuck a kid then thought if he smoked some weed first it'd be more fun?
What the fuck kind of freak culture do you have down there anyway where it's fucking normal for a 20 year old male to be a fucking babysitter in the first place? The fuck? My opinion of Australia just decreased by a factor of one million, the hell is wrong with you goobers.
Plus, the parents wouldn't have had a young man babysit unless they wanted him to fuck it. Clearly freaks themselves. No way any parents wouldn't be able to sense the predator inside. They knew. They probably just turned on him after because they're against pot or something. Pedos have moral standards too

The worst death is in locked car and a car thet is in the sun with no air conditioning system

This is scary as hell

If it was me i would take my head and hit the glass of the car antil i break the glass and leave the car with open head

But this little people are halpless :( they are not barbairans as we are

Fuck you america just fuck you if i ever meet you my slavic sword will cut your flash not stab stabing is disrespectful in my culture i just do one hit and your head off from your shoulders

god i hate white women

Amd that's why theres a lock on the oven door.