IOTBW Halloween 2019

early reminder to print out posters, order stickers and get a costume
tell your friends too

Attached: IOTBW2019deploy.jpg (900x687, 132K)

only use the original

Attached: iotbw5.png (3508x4847, 77K)

BUMP

Bump

Friendly reminder there is no phase 2, keep the message as it is. That's the whole point, the simplicity of the statement making the libs sperge out so much is the entire point of this whole thing.

I'm dressing as a Jew this halloween. Going to act like a caricature stereotype and ask goyim for shekels.

>2 and a half months to go
Calm your tits.

Bump

It is very comical to watch liberals chimp out over an innocuous poster

Attached: 1564068955987.png (1292x631, 449K)

Only use original; there is no phase 2. Don’t add images, extra words, URLs, or change the font. The power is in the simplicity. Anything else is the work of subversives or cumbrians.

Bump, Halloween it is lads.

This. Do not fix something that it not broken to begin with.
The formula works, and it works beautifully.

Based. Make sure to hand out interracial propaganda too

reporting for duty

No point in telling Jow Forums a week before.
This won't be the only thread. So many people use Jow Forums across so many different timezone's that leaving it to a week before will make it so that not everyone knows we are planning it for Halloween.

I'm still pretty surprised that people actually enforced
>NO PHASE 2
and it didn't get cooped into some bullshit.

>RED HOUSTON
Reporting in!

Sounds like some irl datamining project to do cluster analysis

>Being this paranoid
Also
>Implying the feds don't already know who you are, your address, what you look like and all of your relatives etc...
Putting up posters is not illegal.

Attached: 1540220605828.jpg (530x402, 73K)

I made sure that it was enforced in 2017 and 2018, the shilling to derail and sabotage IOTBW was relentless but completely ineffective

THERE IS NO PHASE 2 DO NOT CHANGE THE MESSAGE

correct, only use the original in pic related

Attached: iotbw_poster_original_ONLY.png (3480x4961, 77K)

bump

I'm not white tho

>Sex with refugees is jasmine-scented and beautiful

Attached: x.jpg (1600x900, 133K)

bump

>costume
Are you a child?

MSM attacks children just for smiling

Attached: sandmann.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

I’m not sure if it’s gonna work as well as it did last time. Why would the media kvetch at the same levels over something they’ve already seen before?

What do you think anons?

Another point of this operation is to let the target audience know we are not going anywhere.

It'll probably be more impactful than last time considering the white nationalist scare.

Good points. Recent events + placing into their minds that we’re still here could prove to be an effective tactic.

The thing I’m worried about is that if we do the same thing enough times it’ll get old.

This is a trick in PSYOPS when a used-to-be unacceptable position is being levelled to the very first association coming to one's mind. For example, if you repeat IOKTBW phrase to someone one thousand times, the very first thing they will think of in the future while hearing "It is OK" or "white" is IOKTBW. Moreover, this is also how you bring "extreme"/"radical" views into the widely debated field. It becomes a thing that is to be discussed openly rather than a thing that should not be spoken about at all.

We can always think of something different, no problem with this.

do it

Attached: 34567890.gif (500x383, 1.84M)

Attached: its ok to be orange - trump.jpg (387x595, 38K)

Forgot to mention: in the times of doubt, the most openly spoken and widely broadcast position will be accepted as dominant and correct just because this is the psychology that makes people feel more comfortable when they stick to the largest group. Actions are always stronger and say more than words.

Attached: Kill a Commie For Christ.jpg (1000x825, 242K)

Quite reassuring to hear, user. But, though the people advocating for a phase 2 of IOTBW are usually shills, they do sort of have a point.

Once we plant the idea that it’s ok to be white into the minds of the public, what happens next? Once people think that, how do we get them further down the red pill path? We’d need to get them to think that “It’s ok for white people to have their own country for them” or something like that. But only after we fully hammer in the IOTBW narrative.

What do you think, user?

I think that you are glowing. All answers to fundamentals were given, you are free to go down a rabbit hole further on your own.