Yang Gang - Andrew Yang sobs for gun control

Yang Gang, I want the govement to give me muh 1000 dollars so I can tone down my antisemitism (and buy video games) but our future president Andrew Yang broke down in tears during town hall thinking about his kids having to go to school with angry White racists boys who want to shoot them...
youtu.be/0w8qpKhZR2s
What do? I'm a fucking loser.

Attached: Yang-Fuentes.jpg (901x1200, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

enough.org/objects/EIE-prespledge-signedtrump.pdf
cnet.com/news/white-house-reportedly-enlists-fcc-and-ftc-in-tech-censorship-order/
politico.com/story/2019/08/07/white-house-tech-censorship-1639051
commondreams.org/news/2019/08/11/leaked-draft-trump-executive-order-censor-internet-denounced-dangerous
youtube.com/watch?v=OEkT14RBzDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Vote for me goyim, I won't take your guns, promise
What an emotionally fragile faggot

>Asian
>Male
Andrew "Whites are evil and should be extinct" Yang 2020.
>Andrew "I CRY because of guns!!!" Yang
Nicholas J Fuentes is a race traitor, and backstabber. Anyone supporting him is weak, and emasculated. They constantly meme (((blacked))), like their fucking boomers. Imagine being that fucking pathetic..

Attached: AsianFemale14.jpg (3832x1752, 823K)

>Nicholas J Fuentes is a race traitor
It's a filthy spic. What race is he betraying.

are bugmen even human?

imagine giving up all of your natural rights for $1000/mo

There's nothing more pathetic than a grown man crying.

About the only thing more pathetic than Yang are the people still bitterly clinging to his empty promises of free gibs.

the people who flocked to Yang over gibs are a pretty good example of a worthless contingent of people that is better off dead
Now they're saying "Yang is cancelled". He was cancelled from the beginning you retarded faggots.

Attached: 1562063275170.jpg (630x630, 59K)

The "freedom dividend" (stupid fucking name btw) was basically bribery

>legally blind
>have good central vision left
>govt takes my guns anyway
>feelsbad.jpg

BASED

Attached: dumb gook.jpg (720x516, 95K)

This dude is such a fucking bitch

Hes an afro-latino and whitey is just jealous of his melanin.

Yeah because they'd have a functioning society in that case you fucking chink.

If Puerto Ricans looked like Swedes, Puerto Rico wouldnt be a shithole.

Thats a very libertarian view of things. Citizens deserve to be treated well by their government.

We must all support Andrew Yang, the good White Man's candidate, for President in 2020! Fuck Cheetoh Musalini!

Attached: YangGang10.jpg (110x124, 3K)

Wards of the state shouldn't be considered citizens or be afforded any of the rights a citizen enjoys.

statements like this only further prove how incredibly racist Yang is.

>Statehood for two brown infested shitholes that will always vote for gibs

Caesar would not approve of this mentality. The spoils should always be distributed amongst the citizens. Although burdens of the state should be forced into labor.

There is nothing wrong with showing empathy for dead children.

Fiat currency doesnt exist, but votes do.

A man crying in public is an embarrassment. Especially one that is in consideration of the being the ruler of your country.

He didn't even lose his composure for long. He forced down the tears and continued on with what he was saying.

Exactly. Andrew Yang is the most human candidate in decades.

Spoils of what? Looting your fellow citizens? Cheaper just to get rid of you.

There's nothing more pathetic than a grown man lacking emotion.

He's a pussy. Not a leader.

>communism is actually Roman

Yang fags will defend this

Attached: D91AD8F6-05F8-4A82-9A87-4852AFF711D7.jpg (1118x473, 126K)

>looting of fellow citizens
Oligarchs dont give a shit about this country.

And this

Attached: 1561767012054m.jpg (606x1024, 66K)

Distributing wealth accumilated from looting other nations or enemies of the state has been standard practice forever. Communism is about deconstruction, the looting and redistribution is just a means to an end.

He prides himself on being "White", yet he Is anti-White. Pathetic retards like yourself, act such as this really.
White Race deserves genocide because of faggots like you.
>t.Chinkcels.

White race deserved genocide because it includes angloids and nordcucks.

Who wore it better?

Attached: 9AF79F7C-E6BC-4C7C-8E2C-755B6DEA309D.jpg (642x734, 369K)

Hey atleast hes genuine and not putting a show for votes.

He literally just put on a show for votes.

Yeah, hes geniunely a bitch.

Imagine giving up all your natural rights for nothing

enough.org/objects/EIE-prespledge-signedtrump.pdf

cnet.com/news/white-house-reportedly-enlists-fcc-and-ftc-in-tech-censorship-order/

politico.com/story/2019/08/07/white-house-tech-censorship-1639051

commondreams.org/news/2019/08/11/leaked-draft-trump-executive-order-censor-internet-denounced-dangerous

>crying over people you would never otherwise care about who died earlier than normal

I know he cant help it. that shit must be bottled up real tight. one of these days hes just gonna start yelling "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" in front of everyone

Not crying about the fact you can't send your kids to school and feel sure that they will come home.

Also MEN CAN'T SHOW EMOTION! SEND HIM TO THE GULAGS.

fuck off you are inconsistent

Yang was promising in the beginning but the guy is fucking crazy. His foreign policy would be more of the same too. Tulsi is the only one I can stomach at this point.

Attached: 5B973C7A-F2E8-43E7-803D-CC9991AA7BE0.png (258x196, 9K)

>he sends his kids to school
lmao do you want your kids to turn into faggots like Yang?

>he wants to vote for a woman
Unforgivable, but it makes sense considering you thought Yang was compelling.

>this tranny has kids

If you guys were so tough on trump we wouldn't all be on a censorship list. When you get suicided for posting some edgy shit I hope your last moments on the noose are comforted by the fact that the other candidates weren't perfect either.

>He thinks strong leaders can't be sentimental.

Attached: Aesthetic.png (768x576, 1.06M)

Trump is garbage too. I voted for him and it was a goddamn waste.

>he still thinks we have any real influence on politics
Stop taking yourself so seriously. At least Trump creates good content, Yang is pussy bitch chinaman that buckles to any pressure from the media. Stan someone worthwhile.

What a fucking pussy cop out, I'll stan fucking anyone at this point. Long as they didn't fly on lolita express.

Terrible actor.
First of all he reacts right as she starts to speak, before she can even form a sentence. It looks like he's holding a nervous laugh because he knows it's "the turn" for the spectacle.
Secondly the guy goes from 0 to 100 right as he is back at the stage and doesn't have any sort of escalation, he's perfectly fine all the time inbetween.
Also, he raises his eyebrows and opens his eyes wide to help them tear up. Usually, when you're hearing something tragic or when paying attention you frown. It's far more relaxed that raising your eyebrows which puts more tension in your face.
And finally, he just heard that woman and the first thing that came into his head was "what if that terrible thing happened to my children?".
Protecting your kids and wanting the best for them is a legit feeling but fantasizing so vividly about it right from the get go and getting all emotional about it is not normal.

It's all textbook populism. Even the hug. It's like kissing babies, so retarded.

Attached: b103f3221ebc7aca4fb02a11dc9a38079a655602141cc15887972548ba0021cf.jpg (500x826, 37K)

What a faggot

There's a difference between being sentimental and bawling your eyes out in front of everyone. The latter isn't strong at all.

He doesn’t have the stones to be the leader of the empire

Why doe this chink upset boomers and MIGA type people so much? I swear to god, the only threads I see about this guy are filled with seething boomers.

>leader
Imagine thinking American presidents are leaders in 2019. The real rulers work from the shadows.

dude lost me

world leaders dont fuckin weep like faggots

This. Given the shit that Hollywood has put out lately, it's not surprising that all their acting is shit.
Yang is a plant by the chineese government you fag
Literally a foreign plant in a bid for power
Even if you useless faggots did somehow pull a miracle from your ass, he'd just be arrested by the military anyways
Fucking morons

Yang is a pissy eyed faggot.

is it so much to ask for a 50-60 year old leader, that looks like they could take putin in a fist fight?

the toughest democrat has got a cunt

>50-60 year old
Fuck boomers.

All of the greatest leaders ever, were boomers. Caesar, Alexander, Ghenghis Khan, Nixon. All boomers.

You must be woke. Yes there are power structures throughout the federal and state governments and military that established and strong. Power structures throughout the world. Less of a leader than the days of Nixon, but still a leader. With vast abilities.

The more you hate him, the more attention you give him, the more he will keep coming. His Autism is the exact opposite kind of this place.

Asians are the new chads.

Do you actually get off on being retarded?

Imagine giving your job to a corporation for free.

youtube.com/watch?v=OEkT14RBzDI
Funny how he proposes a small UBI to get the gears moving, but Yang wants a full $1000.

That's good, that means he's not a sociopath or a psychopath.

44 to 58 is the right age for men as leaders. You want a guy that knows he is mortal, has at least 20 years as an adult, past his mid-life crisis and knows bullshit because he has been fucked a few times.

imagine fighting to be a slave

Weepy Yang thinks he can handle what it takes to run the Oval Office! Think about all the tax money put towards tissues! Sad!