This board is being raided by shareblue right now. Any poster claiming that Epstein is still alive...

This board is being raided by shareblue right now. Any poster claiming that Epstein is still alive, that Trump killed Epstein or that the Clintons aren’t involved is a shareblue shill.

Attached: 5DA4EDE8-82B2-4E9A-96F2-77205DD5F954.jpg (700x420, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gsi7iPfy5pI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>shareblue shills are brigading us!

Attached: 1538399472652.jpg (500x433, 45K)

no u

Shareblue is currently trying to conflate Trump's brief flight on the Lolita Express with CLINTON'S 26+ FLIGHTS ON THE LOLITA EXPRESS.

ShariaBlue out in full force

Attached: 18ecbb9c928ac593d4e659201d60298c72a8eaba6e77267f15c9c949b9430302.png (1022x731, 639K)

no shit sherlock. Just wait a bit and eventually they'll get bored and fuck off.

>check out my list of no-nos
go die

They're both degenerate kid fucking trash
GAS THE JEWS

I have not seen this many blue haired fat bitches posting since 2016.
They are out in full force.

Hello leaf. Shareblue is a real organization obviously and they are known to post here. Trump retweeting the Clinton body count has the entire media panicking right now.

ClintonBodyCount++;

MFW both parties were involved with this disgusting piece of shit but people try to make it only about 1 party.

Hello kike pedo shill. Feeling scared?

Chances are it was a prison break pulled off by Sayanim jews in Jew York City. There is no real proof he is dead. It’s just as likely Epstein is already in Herzliya, Israel with his pal Ehud Barak.

Attached: 8E643385-CBBA-479B-9906-2CE8B028604A.jpg (490x462, 45K)

The Clinton’ sent an assassin to kill Epstein but Epstein had worked out a deal with Trump. The CIA assassin was intercepted by good guy maga FBI guarding Epstein. Epstein fakes his own death in exchange for evidence that will bring down the shadow government. He’s more powerful in death. Trump sends Barr to investigate Epstein murder to act as good faith to Epstein. His death will be confirmed. He’ll be sent off to Israel.

schizos tend to make me uneasy, you filth pig faggot

Name one Repbulican that flew on the plane to the Island.

Well poisoning schizo-post.

No, we will be plagued with these shills until Nov. 3, 2020. Then they'll all magically disappear in unison.

>If you disagree with my completely untenable opinion you're a shill

Christ I love how fucking dumb half this board is

You must feel uneasy all time in your own skin then.

it's true tho

Attached: טומח.jpg (194x259, 9K)

>that Trump killed Epstein

He was though, and so were the clintons.

He has ties to both of them.

Why you scared, you lil bitch?

Attached: 1551953424303.jpg (843x466, 69K)

>implying that he isn't alive
nice try rabbi

Attached: 1565492213897.jpg (389x767, 47K)

source

jk I know you're LARPing and can never actually give a source lmao.

the clintons are involved but so is trump.
both parties should be brought down, fuck off with your whataboutism

How can I become a shill? I legit wanna get paid to post shit.

Pic related
It's like a fucking festival in here

Attached: EBoxqfPXsAotn5l.jpg (827x1024, 151K)

the shareblue document was a fake, a hoax..

Based OP.

Attached: 1486152618424.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Prove he’s dead Jew.

Attached: 4CE8E3BD-E397-4BF2-87FD-7FA9AE1EC6DE.jpg (700x467, 142K)

Jesus Christ you guys are panicking. What gives?

DO

1. Sympathize with the victims of Epstein
2. Remind people of prior allegations against President Trump (Talk Subject 14C)
3. Remind people of Trump's prior quotes regarding Epstein and their proven interactions together (Talk Subject 34 -live article, currently bare bones)
4. Remind people of the power that the President of the United States holds in comparison to members of the public.
5. As always, ROLCON

Attached: 4171220650_903e58b528_z.jpg (375x500, 98K)

shills are just literally how posters here protect their mental illness and bullshit conspiracies that have no evidence. it's easier to pretend then actually face reality.

>has the entire media panicking right now.
>believing the media
>believing the Trump hatred is genuine
they've been "panicking" for decades and yet their control proliferates

>GAS THE JEWS

Lurk more, try-hard.

Here's a twist! team Trump keeps Epstein alive somewhere for later leverage.

Attached: 1565462747832.jpg (720x622, 60K)

already shown to be a fake memo lol

it's fake

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-11 at 11.48.41 AM.png (1290x1800, 870K)

Read the court documents

True thread. Bump.

>no archive of a one day old page
>means 'it's fake'
So convince me.

Prove he's alive.

The link doesn't exists. it never did. are you fucking retarded or just want to keep LARPing? you're all too much of cowards to actually face reality so have fun with that.

not proven

but everything listed in that "correct messaging" is currently being shilled on here. Forgery or not it's still fucking happening

One can make a page on their website only accessible after logging in, meaning that google can't log that page in the Wayback machine.
>B-but
Can you see people's banking pages on the Wayback machine :)?

proven by any measure you could prove it. just because someone points out you're wrong doesn't mean they're shills, it just means you're wrong.

this is the fucking best self own I've seen you literally don't understand how the internet works lmao.

Do you really think you won? Against a $1.2 BILLION campaign?

Oh no, sweetie. We just let you think you won. Like the retarded child who gets sent to the kiddie table, we let you think you were playing with the big kids, when in fact you were never playing the game at all. Your "4-D chess" turned out to be nothing more than checkers on a tic-tac-toe board. People smile at you in public out of pity, not because they're happy to see you.

And guess what, Drumpfkins, it's
STILL
HER
TURN.

Did you think that Hillary Clinton was a "nasty woman" when she let Trump win in 2016? Well just wait until she's given the nomination again and Trump is finally prosecuted for his crimes. He'll wish that he could be Epsteined by the time Hillary is done with him.

Don't worry, Russia, she won't forget about you either. She gave you the nuclear response time for a reason during the debates. You can use that time to question why you crossed her to begin with after she gave you the reset button.

Tick tock, Drumpfkins! The time for your White Supremacy is running out!

Attached: 1527855913025.jpg (1785x1319, 575K)

Not an argument.

See
And checkem too ya shill faggot

no it's not an argument I actually understand the facts and you don't so there's nothing to argue any further. you've made it clear you don't understand how something as basic as links work - protip it has nothing to do with the wayback machine. Go read a fucking book.

see the posts I responded with, jfc y'all are dumb.

Stalwart, dilate.

Epstein’s in Israel enjoying jewish privilege.

Attached: AFD760ED-2A13-4B86-BB50-F78F22A75EEB.jpg (460x615, 133K)

Trump is a known pedophile and he hangs out Mossad agents and his masters are all jewish. How can you defend him?

Anytime somebody tells you Trump is good, it's Jews.

Attached: takeyourmeds.jpg (920x800, 60K)

Except it's actually true.

nah. see a therapist, get help, you're mentally ill. seriously. literally no one in a place of power gives two fucks about what people think on this board.

>You can see other people's log in pages
>It even shows on the WayBack machine after a single day
>I understand how the internet works xd
Prove it.
Thought so, btfo as usual.

bump, this user knows whats up

Attached: 1538226831002.png (1299x1322, 389K)

Shareblue paid "volunteers" need evidence of their posts in order to receive payment. I would not be surprised if these links were the common "evidence" link that then goes through their review process.

They got too bold during debate 2 of 2016 and tried to have the entire approval system managed here, linking to an archived page that was used for instructions and using standardized approval images that could be counted as spammers. Once the approvers were banned, all motivation to post died with it.

A strong majority of the posts linking to it then had the Mexican flag, which might be a clue as to how Shareblue is finding their workforce.

So....where is this Lolita Express and how do I get on board.....any other requirements or just bring cash

>see a therapist, get help, fuck this board, you have no power REEEEEEEE
Glow harder faggot, it gives me vitamin d

Attached: oV81F.jpg (351x434, 14K)

This board just loves living in 2016 don't they? jesus christ. trump can't lose fast enough so you schizos get the fuck out.

found the shareblue poster

Login to your bank account. See that long string of random numbers/letters? that's how it identifies your account and ensures it's actually you. Show me that long string of random number/digits in the shareblue link. I'll wait. If, on the other hand, it's using cookies, it'll take you to a login page, not a 404. 404 means no response, which means the link simply doesn't exist. you'll always get a response if the link exists. so gtfo you absolute dumbfuck.

Attached: 1563100314097.png (448x448, 228K)

test

I'm a little behing who's shareblue?
also...
>THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=gsi7iPfy5pI

Attached: 560x315mv.jpg (560x315, 39K)

I'd post here way more often if I was getting paid to do it, trust.

why are u a g-d damn retard?

No namefagging tyler

There is a simple solution to spot a shill. Make them say the Jow Forums chant:
I hate niggers. I hate Muslims. I hate kikes. I hate spics. Blacks make up 13% of the population yet commit 52% of crime. The prophet Mohammad was a pedophile rapist.

Nice gaslighting, shill. Shareblue's leaked document 'Strategic Plan for Action 2017-2020' literally states that they have "hundreds of thousands of trained" influencers and monitor and "data mine white nationalist message boards in real-time."

>why are u
>g-d
OH LOOK ANOTHER TYPICAL Jow Forums USER

lmao, gtfo shareblue faggot

a website can 404 on a link that only displays if you have the login cookies. the site can be coded to check for the cookies and stop responding if the correct cookies arent there.

surely you can see how an organization like shareblue would implement this

you think they would let trump make that retweet? both trump and the clintons are in on it. epstein was killed by the big boys, trump and the clintons are mere puppets. they told trump to make that retweet to diverge the news cycle attention from the actual suicide to the typical dopamine releaser "orange man promotes conspiracy theory. orange man bad". when will you people understand that all these people work together to fuck with you? fucking wake the fuck up. OP is either a fucking shill or sub 60 iq

One can easily add a page that mimicks a 404 page, second a log-in page can be made as such that it only shows using a certain link, a restricted page does not automatically guide one to the log-in page if not logged in.
Try harder.

Why is it not plausible that he is alive?
That body didnt look like him, those ears man.
If he corpse wasnt him that he is alive.

Jfc you don’t get it. Enjoy your schizophrenia

>Epstein is still alive
newsflash, no way we lose the #1 witness on the planet. can you say.....witness protection?? stay away from the chess tables

rolcom larping faggot

DO NOT REPLY IN SLIDE THREADS MARE BY SHAREBLUE FAGGOTS

>Trump is a known pedophile
try harder

>It was the Clintons
This was an obvious Mossad operation you retards. They got rid of an asset that turned into a liability. Epstein was providing them with material on influential people that they can use to blackmail them but he dun goofed and became a risk.

>no trump's the one rich elite person who never fucked kids despite knowing epstein personally for years and being a rich elite! s-shareblueeeee

Attached: 1564951991814.jpg (720x720, 70K)

Ever see a hanging victim? Their heads bloat up like water balloons. It's not impossible there was a switch but why? What use would it be to keep Epstein alive?

and in case I get the "not an argument" - you get a response when you ping a link. you can monitor that response. if you get none, you are shown a 404 page either by the site if it provides one (practially all do) or by your browser. show me the response you get from that link. Again, I'll wait.

This. Bill Clinton was on the lolita express 26 times and went to Little St. James multiple times, and also Hillary went there. Trump was on the airplane once, and on that occasion flew from Florida to New Jersey. All graphs and images with Trump and Epstein, or even Trump, Bill Clinton and Epstein, are shillposts. Just to clarify again.

wish i had a 3d of this bump

Attached: 1564938423163.jpg (1518x939, 334K)

When is this board not being raised?

>So now that we know Trump had Epstein killed...
99% of the raid posts start by declaring an assumption then either asking a stupid question or making some benign statement.

Agree.

I also made a thread stating obvious fact that Clinton's and Epstein is both puppets for higher powers. Got archived instantly.

finally, a leaf using their powers for good.

Attached: Schloppy Job (((Clintons))).jpg (1051x616, 473K)

>Ad hominem
Still no argument
>Burden of proof fallacy
Typical.
You can grovel all you want but you know I'm right.