What if Trump killed Epstein

What if Trump killed Epstein

Attached: 2E20260B-C1C7-499B-BD40-A93CE8AAF041.jpg (640x630, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18291626
nypost.com/2019/07/06/billionaire-pedo-jeffrey-epstein-held-in-manhattan-on-new-underage-sex-case/
nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Jeffrey-Epstein-Found-Injured-in-NYC-Jail-Cell-After-Possible-Suicide-Attempt-or-Assault-Sources-513174311.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7344785/Jeffrey-Epstein-told-guards-tried-KILL-weeks-hanged-himself.html
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6250471/Epstein-Docs.pdf
twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/status/1160199691373621250
twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1160235309596139520?s=20
thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-dead-in-manhattan-correctional-center-reports
nypost.com/2019/08/10/convicted-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-dead/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What if he didn't?

Then Trump is truly a stable genius.

Trumptards will say its 4D chess somehow

*Ahem
Niggers,
Fuck Liberals,
Fuck Kikes,
Fuck Shareblue,
Fuck correct the record,
Fuck memelab
And fuck Jannie.

Attached: 1565477609740.png (1649x2042, 382K)

Is he even really dead?

why would he arrest him then before killing him?
makes no sense faggot

It was the clintons, no matter how hard the media is trying to connect Trump

fuck off kike.

Attached: 1564046125375.jpg (1153x287, 111K)

MIGAfags will defend Trump even if footage of him was released raping a child.
They couldn't care less.

Shut up Hillary, you lost

What if Taylor Swift looked exactly like Zeena "Oy Vey" LaVey, daughter of founder of the Church of Satan Anton "Oy Vey" LaVey. What the fuck then? Huh? What are the mathematical odds?

Attached: CpjxrD7W8AAKxGo.jpg (1200x701, 100K)

look mom i posted it again!

even israel has succumb to kikery dysgenics, can't even shill effectively anymore

IOTBW Halloween 2019
early reminder to print out posters, order stickers and get a costume:

Attached: iotbw_transgender_bathrooms.jpg (1696x1440, 423K)

Man, imagine fucking her grunf bonce ronce the cornew

quick rundown on this Epstein suicide/murder ?

what if you removed the meme flag

Dude was a jew involved in a pedo ring. Liberal media wanted you to believe Epstein was close friends with Trump and that the president fucked young girls too. Conversative media wants you to think the democrats were involved and had him killed

Where's the wall?
Where's the lock her up?
Where's the America first?
Why do Kushner and Ivanka still have so much power and security clearance after converting to Jewish Satanism magic?
Why is Trump endorsing gun grabbing?
Why did Trump hire an anti-Semitism Czar and order him to build a database of anti-semites and people who criticizes Israel?
Why are you such a cog in the ZOG?

Attached: 1512596488012.png (293x324, 92K)

Trump's connection to Epstein's death is undeniable!

Attached: 1563179232755.jpg (557x780, 109K)

>everyone talking about background checks after mass shootings
>trump fucks up by bitching about crowd size and thumbs upping an orphan
>epstein dies
>tweet something dumb
>no more talk about background checks/crowd size
POTTERY

Hush, ShareBlue, we don't listen to you.

Attached: 1565492416956.png (1649x2042, 382K)

Trump did fuck young girls, and does so probably currently.

Attached: littlegirlpiss.gif (618x625, 195K)

he would have gotten the death penalty anyway..
makes no sense faggot

Hush, IRA, we don't listen to you tovarisch.

>we

Attached: anon.jpg (690x389, 57K)

>hypotheticals

What if Taylor Swift were a dyke?

Attached: 11377876_1854815771410584_1252545853_n.jpg (640x640, 100K)

imagine posting this over 1000 times in one 24 hour period and not realizing that you are the real shill

This pic is really suggestive

>i-it was Hillary connected to Jewish pedophiles, all the pictures of Trump with Epstein are photoshopped, the videos are deepfakes, and the pics of Clinton with Epstein were scrubbed by the CIA Deep State

Attached: winning.jpg (1024x588, 82K)

Nice try mossad...

Attached: 1565203241588.gif (400x396, 1011K)

what if i fucked your cunt whore mother?

Attached: 1545452408426.jpg (700x1177, 114K)

Delete this pal.

Hey, listen, the IRA has nothing to do with spreading new anti-Hillary propaganda as the NRA loses influence over the Republican Senators blocking background checks. 'Like 'em Young' Epstein was killed by Hillary because Donald Trump kicked him to the curb despite partying with him for years fucking 12-year-olds. Trump spends time with many traffickers.

Attached: realpizzagate.jpg (989x556, 31K)

shareblue thread

Someone is mad that their docs got leaked.

Like, personally killed him?

Maybe

You are definitely the minority pal. Trumps base has turned. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

*BOOF* ssnniifff...oh yes my janny....sssnnniiiffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...a shitpost I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite a pungent shitpost yes very much so .....sssnnniiffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....stale memes.....quite dank my janny....sniff...but of couse...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my janny....another if you please....nice a big shitpost now....*BOOOOOFFFF* Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and low effort my janny....hmmmmm...is that a new thread on your report que?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little look before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a quite a job you're doing my janny....ah yes....let me guess...for free as well?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssnniiffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....flavor blasted goldfish and mountain dew I take it my janny? For those long hours?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....*BOOOOOOOF* Oh I was not expecting that…that little ban my janny….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssnnniiifffff…and yet…so long…yes…the ban….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my janny…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssnnniiiff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my janny…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….fuck mods and niggers my janny….ssnniifffffff….yes….?

Attached: suckies.jpg (473x463, 53K)

Then shame on you for even using such a lame figure of speech.

Attached: adasdasdsa.png (1040x445, 168K)

>trump ever hurting a jew
Ha.

This is a bot

Probably not.
Sage.

Another dumb Euro supporter with a shit statement.

I unironically believe Trump's team did it

Trump is shady as hell I dont doubt too

what if you're a useful idiot?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-07 Fusion GPS tried to tie Trump to Clinton’s pedophile pal Epstein as part of (1246x1434, 1.54M)

>actually believing this
/ptg/ is the most popular general Jow Forums will ever have. It's painfully obvious to oldfags that a bunch of newfags (you) are completely shitting this place up.

Attached: IMG_2786.jpg (310x300, 23K)

Cool meme flag stalwart

there they go!!!

Team Wolfenstein went in and killed this fucker

strawpoll.me/18291626

Attached: Heeresgruppe_Kohlchan.jpg (300x100, 10K)

>* Epstein arrested 7/6/19.
nypost.com/2019/07/06/billionaire-pedo-jeffrey-epstein-held-in-manhattan-on-new-underage-sex-case/
>* Epstein """attempted suicide""" or was attacked on 7/24/19.
nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Jeffrey-Epstein-Found-Injured-in-NYC-Jail-Cell-After-Possible-Suicide-Attempt-or-Assault-Sources-513174311.html
>* Between the 24th and his death, "Jeffrey Epstein told prison guards and fellow inmates that he believed someone had tried to kill him".
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7344785/Jeffrey-Epstein-told-guards-tried-KILL-weeks-hanged-himself.html
>* 8/9/19, 2024 unsealed pages damaging to Epstein (and others like Maxwell, Clintons, UK royals) were released.
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6250471/Epstein-Docs.pdf
>* There was a """camera malfunction""" at the Metropolitan Correctional Center where Epstein was in jail. (Unconfirmed)
twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/status/1160199691373621250
>* There were """two guards at the MCC who normally have overnight shift that watches over suicide risk inmates, were both told to leave area 3 hours earlier for scheduled "Maintenance" to jail cells and hallway""". (Unconfirmed)
twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1160235309596139520?s=20
>* At ~6:30 am ET on 8/10/19, Epstein was "found unresponsive in his cell in the Special Housing Unit from an """apparent suicide"""".
>* At ~6:39 am ET, "they called the Fire Department, which transported Epstein to New York Presbyterian-Lower Manhattan Hospital".
thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-dead-in-manhattan-correctional-center-reports
>* At ~7:30 am ET, "Paramedics also tried to revive Epstein, and could be seen using a breathing bag as they wheeled him on a gurney into [New York Presbyterian-Lower Manhattan Hospital]… He was declared dead a short time later."
nypost.com/2019/08/10/convicted-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-dead/
>* News Epstein """committed suicide""" breaks at ~9:30 am ET.

But Trump works with the Clintons

boomer..your time..come it has

>Where's the lock her up?
>Where's the America first?
>Why do Kushner and Ivanka still have so much power and security clearance after converting to Jewish Satanism magic?
>Why is Trump endorsing gun grabbing?
>Why did Trump hire an anti-Semitism Czar and order him to build a database of anti-semites and people who criticizes Israel?
>Why are you such a cog in the ZOG?

Attached: ohboy.jpg (480x360, 14K)

this