Why is Finland succeeding to integrate their immigrants and Refugees while Germany,Sweden and Britain are failing?

Why is Finland succeeding to integrate their immigrants and Refugees while Germany,Sweden and Britain are failing?

Attached: Finns in army.jpg (1280x960, 223K)

There is no such thing as integration, blacks literally develop vitamin deficiencies in Finland because of low UV levels, and they have more sweat glands than hairs which renders them vulnerable to cold related diseases. Finally they can't properly digest European dairy. Blacks literally don't fucking belong in Northern Europe.

Attached: IMG_4057.jpg (600x400, 144K)

you idiots are still falling for the conspiracy theory that Finland actually exists. sad. Finland is a fake country made up by Jews. try to find it on a map. you can't. have you ever been there? exactly.

IOTBW Halloween 2019
early reminder to print out posters, order stickers and get a costume:
/,

Attached: pepe_iotbw_pumpkin.jpg (997x800, 147K)

Kek

Attached: 52C388F5-1FF6-49A7-92FB-E2EA4B69B784.jpg (720x960, 77K)

Somalis alpha men

Such a hoax thread. Me like fake news. Always so positive.

Factually we are fucked up but too lazy to do anything about it. Just wait winter and it makes everyone leave. That's our strategy and works everytime. It's not temperature but darkness.

Attached: yW7YN2j.jpg (694x469, 43K)

Lol. So many somalis quit and left the military during the 6 months I was there. Some left after only 2 weeks because they couldn't take it.

>war
>nigger shoots you in the back and deserts

Yay for letting women vote!

Because the Fins started wearking KKK hats and acting like sperg-o retards. Not many rapefugees would of wanted to stay in such a psycho shit hole unless they were psycho and wanted to integrate.

Attached: 1565463677141.jpg (850x478, 88K)

shhh goyim, we've all been to finland!

They are just creating future jihadis. We had the same problem here

because they got 10 of them

These guys look very friendly. Wouldn't mind them in Britain. Much prefer them to some drunk blockhead pole that's for sure.

Vote brexit!

No names, no ranks, no nothing and boots that aren't uniform. I see 3 assholes LARPing in surplus gear.

>Blacks literally don't fucking belong in Europe.
Ftfy

Per capita Finns get as many as Swedes.

Eat shit and die stalwart

you get the empty rank badge thing after a month or so
no names is weird tho

fuck off, everyone and their 90 years old granny knows that the army is a joke and filled with autistic and racist aspies. Somali alpha don't also want to participate the constant indoctrination of how Russia is bad and shit. fuck off with your mongol retarded bullshit, Pekka

because...

Attached: Mannerheim turning in grave.png (1503x1050, 1.8M)

probably first week. Boots are the mongol army boot tho

Attached: 1537643906187.jpg (625x539, 76K)

>stalwart
and every habbening enriches our vocabulary :D dang I like this place!

Attached: Spurdo service in the army.jpg (1689x3081, 427K)

Yeah the lack of sun probably fucks with them hard. I prefer the dark, but the cold can be a bitch sometimes. I mean like -40 weather that you guys are probably used to

>tfw these Somali men look more Caucasian the Finngolians

Attached: HUIPPU SUOMI PERKELE HENKILĂ–.jpg (1439x1440, 207K)

Why is it that Finns consider Somalians and other refugees higher than Russians who Finns think are subhuman?

I don't think this is true. I saw a survey on Jow Forums that ranked refugees in Finland as the most happiest in the world.

I think you are one of those Finns who play tough online but are nice irl

According to Finnish people, Russians men are drunkard enemies of the nation that should be shot at birth, while Russian women are cheap whores that should be used as cumdumpster for Finnish men.

Fuck you jew

Attached: 5cf5ea68045ff2e0eccfe92bd18f71811cf19abe81c22776d86040582be81ef8.jpg (617x685, 122K)

grow up

shame you are so easily influenced by online trolls

Probably because they'res only like 20 of them.

What are you doing, defending your position stop shit mountain?

*Atop. Fuck me then yourself Swede.

Finland has one of those most immigrants per capita in the last decade. So not true.

Still 10 more rapist than they would have.

At least those niggas look domesticated

They look like half-breeds.