What the fuck, why didn't you tell me AOC is based

What the fuck, why didn't you tell me AOC is based

Attached: aoc.jpg (623x666, 57K)

why did he think he could get away with it?

Attached: trump-ivanka-strange-bedfellows-creepy.jpg (670x503, 69K)

Not one person I've spoken to is normie enough to believe he committed suicide and that's the story. No one gets points for calling bs on this.

because she is not
bluepilled faggot

She ain't said shit since they told her to shut her mouth after her only comment about it yesterday.

the only reason the left cares at all is because trump might be involved, not because they finally agree that the pizza gate shit might have had some substance to it after all

>we

Loony left wing black helicopter tin foil hat conspiracy theorist, AOC.

Attached: 78F2B3E7-413C-4627-9EFA-A27FA66A1EDE.jpg (960x640, 135K)

we told you user, heil aoc!

Attached: copingboomer.png (702x449, 341K)

the only correct part of pizzagate was the idea that there's an elite pedophile ring, the rest was morons making it look like an insane conspiracy by shooting at a pizza shop and screaming about a basement that physically does not exist.

Attached: EBoXXQsWwAAYPn0.jpg (1881x2048, 198K)

Attached: http_%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-us.s3.amazonaws.jpg (574x508, 50K)

Even a broken clock is right twice a day

She says the same thing every time she sees a self-closing door.

Attached: 1563807980198.jpg (469x469, 90K)

>but its still fucking useless if you dont have a working one at hand to find out

I don't know, you're probably feeding them a summary of what happened. I believe there's still a good portion who only rely on MSM News for their news and those are the ones who won't question the suicide.
Yeah there's a bunch didn't fall for it but zero points.. nah. Most of the establishment isn't questioning anything

Not if it's a 24 hour clock

Attached: right1timeaday.jpg (300x300, 20K)

Do you have this one but with "what if the children consent" one?

Attached: B4B792C0-E8E4-4583-A072-7AEA310AEAA1.jpg (767x1024, 138K)

Those "morons" were screaming about their being an elite pedophile ring this whole time, and you faggots ignored it. Go back to faceberg you piece of shit NPC

I'll bet she makes no action to actually seek those answers and the extent of her concern over this case will begin and end with this single tweet that she likely didn't even personally type

Does Ann Coulter now support AOC? If not, who?

Attached: ann_coulter02.jpg (673x630, 44K)

unlike the alt-right, which is now little more than a cult of personality meant to upset liberals, moderates, and other supporters of the political establishment, the American left doesn't really worship any figure the way that Trump's supporters do for him

Trump is most likely involved in this ring of pedos, but even if he wasn't and only Democrats like the Clintons were involved in this, the twitter and Reddit NPCs still want blood

The Alt-Right is a meme
I'll give you the "Q" user followers are a cult, but libshits are a fucking suicide cult