Here is number of rapes reported to the police per 100...

Here is number of rapes reported to the police per 100,000 inhabitants for 2017 (most recently reported data before 2017).

RIP UK. Part and parcel.

Attached: pwtm3e4r8uf31.png (3788x2896, 951K)

what is happening in Iceland?

>sweden's rates
So this is the humanitarian utopia that I was told about all this time?

Attached: 1483655364827.jpg (768x960, 58K)

Jesus Iceland what the hell

A nigger

Rape almost never happens in Poland and Bulgaria? It must be very safe there. It would be a shame if migrants went there.

Attached: 1565548622653.jpg (888x1000, 88K)

In Sweden it´s "rape" when you touch a girl on the shoulder.

>Bosnia
>lowest rape rates
what the fuck is going on over there, are they secretly based?

IOTBW Halloween 2019
early reminder to print out posters, order stickers and get a costume:

Attached: iotbw_seattle_tacoma_anon.jpg (1000x843, 92K)

These are still reported only, I wouldn’t bet on the feminist utopia of Poland.

>what the fuck is going on over there, are they secretly based?
No. Bosnia is Muslim. In Islam, they don't recognize rape as a crime. So, rape happens there all the time, but it never gets reported.

Those figures are absolute bullshit and you know it. Considering half the police are rapists the number is actually a lot higher.

but doesn’t iceland have literally no non-blonde haired blue eyed people?

They just don't have as much women regretting drunk sex afterwards.

The population is only 340,000. Feel free to math yourself.

the comparison between countries is useless because of what constitutes legally rape is so different between each country.
Also it's also useless for determining how much rape really goes on in each country, because how much reporting is discouraged also differs vastly between countries.

but despite that why are we 50% higher than Germany and double that of Switzerland wtf?

wow scandi, and UK, that's far worse than were I live

We're so poor not even migrants want to come here

"muh laws" is just migrant infested shithole cope

It's the big shieldmaiden women doing all the raping of beta boys going there for their Grey Goose conventions in Reykjavik. They went for gay sex but got snu snu instead. That's my theory.

literally all the crime is committed by arabs/nogs

They imported few rapefugees

and that happen when the government leader of your country are kikes who love suck nigger cocks

>East Europe safer for women than west
Holy shit lmao

UK police are literally too busy going on gay pride marches and arresting people for hate words and tweets than preventing real crimes, and the politicians are too busy competing for wokeness and who is the least racist rather than building a proud and cohesive society. yeah, UK is fucked. shame that. I hope it burns the fuck down

Attached: 231606.png (586x587, 491K)

We dont rape our women.We might kill them but we dont rape them.

Slav nature is a female one .Dont belive le based meme.These stats are showing it

I don't know a single person in my life who has ever dealt with rape. It's just not a thing here. It's not how we are raised. Not even the subhuman r*ssoids do this. I'm guessing majority of those reports are angry girlfriends screwing with their boyfriends.

Isn't rape in Sweden a ridicolous threshold though? Like taking off a condom during sex makes it rape? They tried getting Assange with that as far as I remember.

And frankly I think rest of the Europe is same. It's why only rapefugee welcome tier countries have high rape rates. Either feminists reporting rape where there's none or nogs doing nog things.

AND THEY CALL ROMANIANS SUBHUMAN!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck you Sweden and UK

>Germany
>that low
I don’t believe that map at all, they are probably at 100 percent.

>the places closest to north africa and the middle east have the least rapes

Assange was charged with rape because they had sex without condom and she regretted it after.

Loosest definition of "rape" in the world helps shit along. Same here really, except we're not quite as loose in our definitions.
99.999999% of assault rapes are all committed by foreigners, that includes baltic cunts and the like too.

lol
Our gypsy population in the region shows.
Poland doesn't have them and it's almost zero.

This simply confirms my long held opinion that UK should be sunk with all its inhabitants

because no immigrant wants to come there and the native criminal population is also migrating west,idiot.

>anglo intelligence

People trust the police and report crimes more often. Nordic countries (except for Sweden) are very safe even though the reported crime rates are higher.

Also a condom supposedly broke during intercourse and he neglected to tell her, so naturally - RAPE.
Sweden is so fucked.

I don't get it, slovakia should be higher because their women are fucking hot.

yeah because those countries are offering the least social programs, you haven't been hearing about spain's plans on paying for all the "immigrants sheltering and living costs"

Let's laugh at sweden even more

Attached: Screenshot_20190527-210034.jpg (1080x2160, 597K)

> 650 k people
> 11

>poland
>all white
>almost no rapes

Hmm, weird.. The media keeps telling me white man evil.

Attached: 1565477875814.jpg (720x736, 34K)

What?

There are way too many people in this thread that doesn't understand the concept of per 100k

Somebody is doing the raping...

Attached: 1553715231635.gif (200x200, 1.33M)

checking my lush trips if u gents don't mind.

Attached: 1541673311302.jpg (2736x2052, 778K)

>AND THEY CALL ROMANIANS SUBHUMAN!!!!
They're not wrong.

Based.

The answer to all this is culture. Look at Spain, women do no, yes NOT ever go out alone and or not supposed to drink until they are completely senseless. My guess is the 2.98 are mostly Brits in Shagaluv being raped by other Brits.

Same thing in Eastern Europe. Women just don’t go out alone or without male companionship. So that’s why rape cannot happen. Also, no migrants.

Attached: DB450258-1FD7-48CE-BE00-52F0E3421F25.jpg (1198x800, 90K)

Rape is very rare here. My guess is the reason it is higher than Poland is not because of actual rapes but because of feminists claiming rape.

>only 7.02
Hold my beer guys.

Attached: 5216231321.jpg (1000x1095, 102K)

Holy shit England.

I heard about some British girls using rape alegations as blackmail over guys not wanting relationships with them back when I was studying there.

And as we've recently seen with the case in Cyprus, I doubt it's that rare a thing.

It seems Anglophone women are by and large utterly irredeemable trash.

Of your blood alcohol is above 0.5promille then you cannot consent any more and it is rape. Id both drink, then both partners can be charged with rape...

This also has to do with how low of a barrier there is for reporting anything to the police. In former Yugoslavia and some post-soviet states, the police are sometimes absolutely useless due to their attitude alone. Thus people have to take care of their own safety and not overly rely on the police to provide it for them. Let's put it this way: would you trust the Bosnian police over the Danish police?

In other words THERE ARE RETARDS HERE

Comparing rapes makes no sense because of different legal definitions you dumb gopnik.

Too xenophobic, rapefugees stay away

>UK higher than Sweden
Bruh