Air bagging a dead man

Something is not right. Both sides came together and offed him. Not just clinton but conservatives too it goes way back to boystown and tge bish 1.0 admin. I wouldve made sure to send 2 secret service agents to have eyes on epstein if I wanted him to stand trial. Something is not adding up. If this gets buried in the upcoming weeks I will be proven right. Theyre all tainted. Trump clinton everyone whos a somebody in America cant be trusted.

Attached: 1565548354114.jpg (915x610, 187K)

As long as you've been dead a few hours, CPR, oxygen flow is possible. Search up Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation

They're just covering the face
it's very obvious what happened
no one died but America

He wasn't pronounced dead until he was at the hospital.

Doctor has to pronounce him dead.
These guys are doing what they would do for anyone.

yeah, I wouldn't doubt this.

Been thinking about it. A lot of people wanted him dead.

It could have been Trump AND Clinton. At this point, we can trust nobody.

Attached: 1565457726536.jpg (567x374, 51K)

1. Who took this picture?
2. how did they k is to be there?
3. How did the picture get onto the web?

>Non-white "guard" making sure the job is done

You have to be 18+ to post here.

SOP for first responders is to attempt to resuscitate until a person is declared dead by a medical doctor, usually at a hospital.

The only exception I can think to this is when a person is so obviously dead, like their brain is now smeared all over the pavement and their head is hanging collapsed in on itself like a limp dick, that they will not make an attempt.

IOTBW Halloween 2019
early reminder to print out posters, order stickers and get a costume:

Attached: iotbw_mask.jpg (1200x675, 90K)

this

He looks pretty american too me.

HES ANTHONY BOURDAIN

Checked. Epstein is alive

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1560527457859.jpg (400x400, 14K)

HE DIED A YEAR AGO HOW THE FUCK IS IT HIM YOU RETARD

Procedure is to continue resuscitate until a doctor declares dead sage your dumb fuck learn laws

I’ve been thinking, would it not be a good thing to add more fliers with redpills too? Simple statements and facts etc that easy to look up and confirm. The «it’s okay to be white» always bring attention, so a few more real redpills could do some effect.

he was put on ice... kek

There was van seen before he suicided.
He was switched out.
Trump is a Jesuit that bows to the royal family and the queen.

>Both sides
There aren't sides, you dumb faggot.

Until they're officially declared dead, you treat them as alive.

No, it was Decoy Octopus! That was his code name!

Attached: FoxDie.png (1150x600, 942K)

Look at the abdomen skin, does that look like the skin of a dead person?

'Epstein’s body remained at the hospital until Saturday afternoon, when Medical Examiner’s staffers in a black van took it to the ME’s Office downtown.

A second, white medical examiner’s van was parked at a separate door as an apparent decoy for the crowd of press and photographers gathered at the hospital.'

I like those gore webms where someone is run over by a front end loader or whatever and they check for a pulse.

Unironically, this.

who took this pic?

>Doctor has to pronounce him dead.
>These guys are doing what they would do for anyone.

Still think this is bullshit and stinks to high heaven but this guy is correct.

Outside of hospice care workers you pretty much need a doctor or any EMS will attempt to perform "life saving" measures.

Only other exception is "injuries non conductive with life" (or however it is said). Comes down to pretty much head missing / smashed in, body is paste, etc....

Ya. I've kind of been blowing through that straw for a long time. Good luck to all of us.

The first post ITT is a blatant lie shills are scared.

>Air bagging a dead man.

1.It's not their call to Pronounce Time of Death unless it's obvious (e.g. decapitation): dude needs to be treated like he can be saved until it's called.

2. Filling out paperwork for finding someone dead is a pain in the ass.

3. Keeps the organs fresh, especially the heart, longer to make it for donation.

You clearly never worked in medicine, especially EMS. Stop pulling things out of your ass like an expert.

It is reasonable to presume fairness died and Epstein was snuck out to safety elsewhere. They brought in a recent look-alike death from another place as a decoy to throw us off. This had to come from extremely higher ups.

Again.

I dont believe in this theory after all, but they could have staged the pictures back then after his death. That would have been hardcore hindsight tho

Yes the reptilians faked Epstein's death and sent him to the secret Israeli colony on the moon.

The difference between someone who is red pilled and a tin foil conspiracy tard is that one is looking for the truth and the other is looking for excitement. This shit isn't funny, it isn't a game. Epstein's death was allowed to happen to protect some very evil people and POS who joke about him being alive and well in Israel are fifth columnists. You're doing the work of the enemy by making our side look like retarded conspiracy tards and for that you deserve to be treated as traitors.

But we don't even know if it was the real Epstein

Attached: link.jpg (1280x800, 108K)