I'm a gun owner, and I own an AR-15...

I'm a gun owner, and I own an AR-15. But lately I am beginning to look at my AR-15 with disgust every day when I see it in my closet. These guns are responsible for so much death and pain and have divided this nation like no other. That's why I'm seriously considering returning my AR at the next buyback.

What use do we really have for these guns? You can't use them for hunting since they ruin the meat and for self defense they are major overkill since you really only need a handgun. Sure, we have the Second Amendment, but at what cost? Should children really have to fear going to school? Or people be afraid of going to work? Or immigrants afraid of moving here?

I don't think so. And it's time we all stand up together and do something to stop gun violence. Banning assault weapons is not necessarily a bad thing, it's a compromise that needs to be made.

Attached: DTSPORT-2thisisabaitthread.gif (600x266, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ffI-tWh37UY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Americans really need to get with the times, basically every country has figured this shit out except for you. Nobody is trying to "take away your guns", so calm down. You just some kind of common sense gun control, every other country that did this doesn't have mass shootings like you guys do.

It's pretty much a no-brainer, so simple a mutt could do it.

use it to kill yourself

go fucking die

I think there's something else in your closet than your AR, faggot.

>(((fellow gun owner)))

You shariablue fags will never give up will you?

You don't own a gun. You don't own shit

they get paid. imagine what we could do with a billionaire's wallet

no one asked you kike
go fuck yourself

>hello fellow rifle owners

>Canada
>calling other people mutts

bro, as a a non-american, non-white person, here's a newsflash. Most people consider Canadians the discount bin, "nice", loser version of Americans.

fake and gay.
you should cut off your dick because pedo's use dicks to fuck little kids. that'll show them!

Pic of rifle and timestamp or everyone will know you're a massive faggot and the only thing you ever shoot is your boyfriend's cock into your mouth.

Absolutely this, guns need to be regulated. We regulate cars and alcohol but not guns? It doesn't add up.

We can ban assault rifles and still have the Second Amendment. Just get rid of AR-15s and keep bolt action rifles and revolvers.

>a few dozens deaths a year from rifles of any kind
>ooh boo ooh must turn in the evil AR

Do you have PTSD when you look at your car, or a bottle of alcohol, or a pack of cigarettes?

aiming is for retards

Give it back faggot, you don't need it. You won't use it to fight back against your Zionist overlords

Attached: canada dog .jpg (1278x638, 40K)

>Nobody is trying to "take away your guns"...

You are, so fuck right off and mind your own damn business.

Attached: i-say-sir.png (600x431, 443K)

You fucking idiot. USA ranks #66 in world for mass shootings while also ranking #1 for gun ownership. Fucking stupid leaf, shut the fuck up.

Troll post,OP has a very weak bait.

You need to regulate your faggotry because it's off the fucking charts.

>implying we should regulate cars and alcohol

Hey guys future former marine here, turn in your guns. Be sure to copy/paste, like, subscribe, follow me on FB,Twitter, IG

Attached: 040FD9AF-2A5D-4FE9-AE58-BE2F9A8BD7CC.gif (175x175, 3.96M)

Attached: 9C3707C6-009A-4049-B37F-ACD179B48BC9.jpg (625x626, 31K)

Is it next to your dildo

shill thread, all fields

Somebody who knows nothing about guns, like yourself, should just shut the fuck up.

Mass shootings are not a problem for a well armed citizenry, we actually need more guns

I am confiscating your digits, you do not deserve them.

>We regulate cars and alcohol but not guns?

Yes please dipshit, let us regulate firearms like cars. I can't wait to buy whatever gun I want and modify it in any way I so please as long as I don't take it off the property.

Jesus christ Jow Forums the first two posts are pastas.

>listen we just want gays not to be discriminated against, we don't want to turn your kids into trannies or something

I agree, fellow American. I, too, shall be getting rid of my Assault Rifle 47 as soon as possible.

>should immigrants be afraid of moving here?

Yes. We're full. Fuck off.

Also,
>ruins the meat

You're a fucking idiot. I know it, you know it.

Sage.

Do you also sell tanks in America? I've heard that some of the states tolerate 80.000 $ t-72s as long as the gun is jammed or if it has no shells.

Lets do a little math hmm?

So, rounding up for convenience. We can say around 40k people die every year due to firearms. This includes suicides and Justifiable Homicides.

Out of a population of around 350 million.

This gives one a 0.004% chance of ever being killed by a firearm. BUT, ONLY if they are in a gang, a cop, suicidal, or live in or near a majority black neighborhood.

Now, if you want to ONLY talk about mass shooting, then understand FEWER people have died in ALL mass/school shootings since the 60s, than have died due to lightning strikes.

The only "problem" we have are idiot gullible morons like you who keep repeating the same bullshit lies over and over again.

Also, firearms are used about one MILLION times every year in defense of self, others and property.

Plus, one more tidbit. Without exception and across the board, the more "gun control laws" there are in an area the higher the crime rate is. The reverse is also true.

>DTSPORT-2thisisabaitthread.gif
lmao

you also don't own the west bank, but that certainly didn't stop you

Attached: 1565459929538.png (640x640, 108K)

Post your gun then faggot, if you have one

fucking moron
youtube.com/watch?v=ffI-tWh37UY

>Nobody is trying to "take away your guns", so calm down.
There is literally an open and explicit movement to take away our guns

You disgust me.
sage

Attached: american-psycho1.png (646x335, 368K)

all fields

Attached: fellow-gun-owners.jpg (625x500, 90K)

Can't believe people still fall for these obvious bait threads

Happy Hannauka

>I'm a gun owner
no you're not

>that file name

Do you retards honestly think this is going to convince anyone? You had your chance. You lost. Fucking get over it.

Attached: 1398911436304.jpg (760x427, 80K)

> I'm seriously considering returning my AR at the next buyback
faggot
>You can't use them for hunting since they ruin the meat
this is the stupidest fucking shit I've ever read on this board to the point that I quit reading and am responding. go back to wherever you came from and do not come here again. you do not belong here

well...cant unsee that

>I'm a gun owner, and I own an AR-15. But lately I am beginning to look at my AR-15 with disgust
Fucking kek

Burn in hell, leaf.

>I am beginning to look at my AR-15 with disgust

Said no one ever

saw this post earlier last week.

again... kys

>all this buttrage
>0 arguments
why are americans such crybabies?

Attached: 1563811408285.jpg (413x395, 99K)

It's like you shills are not even trying anymore.

Attached: OPsucksdick.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Nice larp. Sage

I see the copy and paste feature still works.

KYS too

nigga what is up with that filename?
sage just in case

They act like children, don't they? The bitching and moaning from other gun owners when cooler heads start talking about real compromise reminds me of a toddler when their mom takes their toy away because they won't behave.

>I'm a collosal faggot and I own a 12 inch dildo. But lately I am beginning to look at my dildo with disgust every day when I see it sticking out of my ass in the mirror. These dildos are responsible for so much anal.pain and have divided my cock craving ass like no other. That's why I'm seriously considering hanging myself from the balcony.

Fixed

>I’ll just keep saying 0 arguments, that’ll get ‘em

I'll give you a hundred for it

god i hope this post is real, its nice to see someone with half a brain on here for a change

I said it once schizo, did you consider formulating an argument?

didn't think so...

>Why yes, I work for shareblue. How could you tell?

Rothschild Island really needs a regime change.

2 A is to keep the government in check.
Turn in your man card

You should destroy it. Just make sure you start it off but taking a chopsaw to the barrel first, and record it, make sure you post it to very visible places.

I can’t believe this is paid propaganda - it’s so ridiculous it has to be some troll just trying to stir shit up

>common sense gun control
>control
>totally not a foot in the door for taking them
Are you even trying?

Attached: 730CA3AF-0C81-4F26-9956-02EB0D98CC0E.jpg (640x336, 38K)

Honestly maybe someone else knows better, an operational tank would be an NFA item which means you pay and go through a thorough background check. You wouldn't be able to drive it anywhere either. Tanks are one of those things that might actually be more accessible in other countries.
People assume American laws when it comes to weapons are extremely lax when in reality all they are is schizophrenic and entirely inconsistent.

Disregarding the rights of others means I will have no choice but to disregard yours in turn.

This!!

Attached: 1565392620433.png (600x600, 414K)

>>These guns
Your gun? Those other guns? I guess they just go out and shoot people...

You need to get over your fear of inanimate objects.

Attached: yht111gkr -- 1329 -- fls111bou'.png (2790x9886, 1.62M)

>violent, disenfranchised schizophrenics should have firearms
enjoy your kids dying in a school shooting by a legally acquired assault rifle

It's juicy bait because it's also sensible.
But it doesn't matter the only thing that will last in america are the guns.
Even when all is lost they will have.....muh gunz.

>But lately I am beginning to look at my AR-15 with disgust every day when I see it in my closet.
I feel the same way, but that is because I still haven't figured out what ammo it likes best. It HATES 62g and does all right with 55g. I am going out today to shoot some 45g and see what happens. Doubt this bullshit stale copy/pasta will still be up, but if it is I will certainly tell you what I find out.

>16" 1:9 twist

That thing looks comfy. In a way, it's an improvement on the original.

Thank you gun laws!

Attached: bif111ury -- 0397 -- yiu111ltf'.jpg (675x679, 50K)

>assault rifle
assault rifles are banned here, prove me wrong leaf retard

Let me get his straight...You have an AR-15 (sure it isn't an M-4?) and you keep it in your closet, and it is view able every day that you open your closet? You ever heard of a gun safe? If you own a rifle it is your responsibility to have it secured in your home, not just in closet leaning against the wall.
You either are a troll, or a fucking retard and should not be allowed to own a rifle. Which is it?

Half of burgerstan sucks off NRA's bbc with a smile.

1. Bait
2. > own an ar 15
3. > ruin the meat

Fuck off faggot, remember to sage in options

Sure buddy. Post a time stamped picture of your AR rifle.

>You just some kind of common sense gun control
>every other country that did this doesn't have mass shootings like you guys do
I would rather have mass shootings than the government putting age restrictions on forks and knives like in England. Wax my balls, leaf.

Attached: 1550232242589.jpg (960x958, 143K)

You forgot to change the filename.

>>Or immigrants afraid of moving here?

Fucking LOL! Yep they're terrified of moving here because of the improperly stored gun in your closet

You wouldn’t mind if someone killed all those kids with anything but a rifle right?
>assault rifle
Bait thread fuck off leaf faggot

Attached: DA2E7273-6859-44B6-9AB1-33AF97C77231.png (625x626, 66K)

>These guns are responsible for so much death and pain

Attached: 1369343093768.jpg (360x240, 21K)

You are an idiot OP.

>I would rather have mass shootings
Of course you would you fucking psychopath

>everything I disagree with is bait
not an argument retard

Attached: 1560156213081s.jpg (110x125, 3K)

With a government almost as fucking shit and corrupt as pakistan what the fuck does it do for you?
Your guns haven't done shit in that regard so stick it in your mouth and add to the stats you omega cuck.

Part and parcel. Deal with it.

>hurrr durrr everything isn’t an argument
Sage

Fag

That's a pretty good point

Attached: 1554452041249.jpg (639x819, 75K)

Sure you do bitch, suuuuure you do.

Attached: 1564932834843.png (545x533, 612K)