/2ag/ 2nd Amendment General

In this thread, we discuss strategies to protect and preserve American's gun rights.

>Gun Statistics
americangunfacts.com/

>Gun Ownership As A Right
youtube.com/watch?v=rEqGBOt32NM

> 2nd Amendment Explained
youtube.com/watch?v=9MdUvAuRifk

Attached: 1559481637658.png (860x746, 971K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/trump-shootings-remarks
cbsnews.com/news/el-paso-walmart-shooting-trump-reignites-calls-for-background-check-bill-today-2019-08-05/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Out of all the people in the world, Americans are probably the least qualified for owning firearms.

I know the links suck but send me some more so I can save them for next time.

Unfortunately the biggest threat to our gun rights at the moment is in the Oval Office.

Coming from the people least qualified to have a country that means a lot.

I mean he is a bootlicker in a lot of ways, but can you explain?

Attached: 1550232956074.jpg (785x785, 305K)

>foxnews.com/politics/trump-shootings-remarks
>cbsnews.com/news/el-paso-walmart-shooting-trump-reignites-calls-for-background-check-bill-today-2019-08-05/

Shoot more people duh

A fair reminder to anyone discussing gun control, to first educate yourself on firearms. No, I am not talking about crime statistics. I am talking about Manuverability, recoil, how convienient they are for transport. Now, imagine this, which would be best for a mass shooting in a building? A big black rifle that you have to carry in and reload every 30 shots? Or a handgun that you can carry 25 rounds shots in but can be carried under your jacket. You know what is more effective in a mass shooting scenario? Surprise. You explode a firecracker on the ground, it makes a big bang and scares everyone away, you hold one in your hands and it blows all your fingers off. The AR15 is a terrible choice for a mass shooting firearm, compared to a full auto glock with several extended mags. The AR15 is much more suited for, say, standoff engagements at distance or you know, URBAN WARFARE. That is why the fully automatic version, the M4/M16 is currently our standard issue rifle as we have a lot of urban engagements. Which, by the by, is exactly what our government would have to reside by in a civil war scenario if they want to preserve our infrastructure and cities. The AR15 was only a good mass shooting choice when they guy was holed up in a room and firing blindly into a crowd several hundred meters away. Your government is afraid of you having the same firepower as them. Listen to the testimonies of former service members, they rarely use full auto unless they are in a panic. It is time we embrace that the AR15 IS the same gun that our military uses, and that we have every right to it. Sure, full auto is more for dicking around at the range, but if most units use semi auto anyways, why not concede to the AR15 being a military rifle, just to let the libs know that's the exact reason their government overlords want it banned. It would be the best rifle to defend yourself with in a civil war scenario, and it is a terrible choice for a mass shooter scenario.

We need to come together and recognize the AR15 as a military weapon purely for the fact that its our best option to defend ourselves from our government. I do not condone, endorse, or support mass shooters. I do not wish to become one, but I cannot seriously look at arguments when the black scary rifle is brought up as if it is the biggest threat to life. The best mass shooting firearms are already banned, stuff like an AA12, stuff like an M249, Stuff like a tec-9, or a tommy gun. A semi auto AR, no matter how short it is cut, is a terrible mass shooters gun. The barrel being too short greatly hurts the accuracy, while being too long to conceal into a building without violating SBR laws. it is a larger profile, and even being semi auto you still need to shoulder it if you want to be accurate rather than firing blindly into running people, which is a waste of ammunition. Every reload is an opportunity for you to be tackled or shot, and 30 rounds will go through a semi auto rifle quickly. please guys, look into the firearms before you look into the politics.

Yeah, I agree with this.

Guess I forgot this leaf to rake. Let me just take care of this one real quick.

Attached: 1565308559671.jpg (1024x686, 248K)

not an argument

As pissed as I am about Trump's policy regarding the 2nd amendment, it'd be FAR worse under a lefttard.

If the goal was to maximize deaths of unprepared targets, wouldn't an attacker want to use a shotgun?

I qualified at my range.

Daily reminder that the Ar15 is a virgin weapon. M1A1 20 round box mag of .308 is the way to Chad

If you're only trying to kill 8 people

something like a semi auto mag fed shotgun would be devastating

Shotguns IRL don't work like the spread-gun in Contra. You're not actually taking out 5 people with one shot

You do realize that there are shotguns that accept magazines, right?

>leaf opinion

I wish so badly you were our buffer zone between Mexico and us and not the other way around.

gun control is hitting what you're shooting at.

The m1a1 doesn't use .308

Call up your state senator and house member right now and tell them no to gun regulations

You won't be that manuaverable if you're carrying around a bunch of steel drum mags

lmao sounds like actual cope

Attached: 1548958959225.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

Says a Canadian lulz

>a country with half as many guns but a tiny fraction the number of mass shootings
yeah my opinion is worth more than yours

m1a mbad

We don't need gun control. We already have too many laws.
I agree that crazy people shouldn't have guns, but red flag laws can and will be abused.
At the end of the day, we have to accept that there is no guarantee of being safe and having freedom.

We need to shoot gun grabbers. Once we kill enough of them they will fgure out that a gun is the best way to defend them selves from us. The problem solves its self if enough bloodshed is caused.

Don't argue with them, their position relies on being illogical and putting feels first. You can't win that arguement unless they are on the fence about the issue and are willing to learn actual facts.

Tec-9, thompsons, aa-12, and m249's arent illegal. Full auto guns aren't even illegal. Pre ban 86 guns still exist and if you have the proper licenses you can own a variety of "dealer samples". Hell, FN just pumped out a semi auto m249 and there was a limited civi run of the aa-12 not to long ago. The tec9 is banned in certain states which is why the company pumped out AB-10's for a time.

Biggest casualty producing events in America are done with explosives so you're correct in that regard. How ever you're a bad American for not knowing all of this

I agree americunts especially right wing trash shouldn't be allowed to own firearms

I've been watching this thread and it's safe to say you motherfuckers are dangerous expect a visit this week :)

Attached: 1565511611460.png (1366x724, 114K)

You fuckers don't need guns LMAO

Let me guess; you're gay, single and ugly.

Nice projection incel

Have sex

I unironically do not think there should be any gun control. For every tank someone wants, someone else will have an antitank rifle, so no problem there.

Attached: kristiiiniicole.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

Do you have gay sex soiboi?

Have children.

>so this is the right’s fabled memeing ability

Soon

Attached: DayOfTheRake.jpg (687x900, 107K)

Most gun crime is done by leftists owning guns illegaly lmao.

Attached: 1565365441246.jpg (206x250, 34K)

This image drives the liberal vegan gun nuts in Europe crazy!

Attached: American_Girls_With_Guns.jpg (980x735, 205K)