Time's running out

Time's running out.
The end of the world is almost here.

Repent and pray to Jesus. Ask Him to forgive your sins, accept his sacrifice and Him as your Lord.
Even if you don't believe, pray and ask Him "If this is true, please save me Jesus and guide me to you"

I've already seen His return in a prophetic dream. He appeared in the heavens and people started singing
a beautiful song. His people were wearing white gowns.

Reminder:
- DON'T believe in a possible fake alien landing
- DON'T believe the antichrist who will settle in the third temple
- DON'T accept the mark of the beast
- DON'T believe in the coming one world religion
- DON'T belive in the catholic church, they're gonna align with the satanic agenda

Bless you all.

Attached: jesuslamb.jpg (1651x2200, 614K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zVYMDJq1oZM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_of_heaven_(antiquity)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_of_Heaven
archive.fo/9K9qa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jesus this, Moses that, Abraham hit me with a whiffle ball bat

2 Thessalonians 2
The Man of Lawlessness

2 Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters, 2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come. 3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness[a] is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

5 Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? 6 And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. 7 For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

Matthew 24:36-44
No One Knows That Day and Hour

36 “But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only. 37 For as were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark, 39 and they were unaware until the flood came and swept them all away, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Then two men will be in the field; one will be taken and one left. 41 Two women will be grinding at the mill; one will be taken and one left. 42 Therefore, stay awake, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming. 43 But know this, that if the master of the house had known in what part of the night the thief was coming, he would have stayed awake and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 Therefore you also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.

>And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all things to myself.

AMEN. COME SOON LORD JESUS.

Lord have mercy. Amen.

Fuck off kike your fake jew God isnt coming ever

>Idiot spamming blatantly obvious information all over Jow Forums is a Snow Nigger

Not surprised

Attached: 009.jpg (1200x1496, 82K)

>it's another DON'T TRUST THE CATHOLIC CHURCH GUISE! episode
It's all so tiresome.

Attached: PassAlong.jpg (1653x859, 704K)

How so? It's all going according to the prophecies.

youtube.com/watch?v=zVYMDJq1oZM

It's just thinly veiled paganism.

Attached: catholic2.jpg (765x586, 143K)

Attached: 25255241.jpg (2048x2297, 1.15M)

Oh boy, here comes the Third Temple. Finally.

Fingers crossed the middle east peace plan actually works, so we can usher in the coming and the end.

I'll only believe in Jesus when I actually see him.

Then you might want to ask Him for this possibility.

underrated

but sage the fuck out of this “THE END IS NIGH” jew trick. no one knows on what date the rapture will happen and posts like this make Christians look like retards.

>posting evangelical propaganda
>after dissing the Church of Our Lord, the One Holy Apostolic Catholic Church
It's all so tiresome.

Why do you care so much about the End Times? You probably should meditate about that. The world has been ending for almost 2000 years now and whether you die in your 90s of old age and surrounded by beautiful family, you die tomorrow in a car crash or you die whenever you think the Apocalipse is going to happen in fiery glory, you will be judged all the same. God's judgement persists throughout history, it isn't dependent of this singular event, you know? People who fantasise about End Times are generally slaves to the sin of pride, they just want to feel validated, Our Lord will come and He'll pat your head and say "you were right all along". It's all about vindication.

End Times are not important. We all know it's coming and we certainly had it coming for the longest time. But that is simply not important. What matters is repentance, doing the Will of the Father, humbly accepting His judgement, and spreading the Good News. It's not about the fireworks.

user, you're just spreading reformation propaganda that has been debunked for centuries. I don't even care to convert you to the Mother Church, but please stop bearing false witness against Her. It's fine if you don't care for the Catholic and Orthodox Churches (the Orthodox seldom are criticised for whatever reason, eh?), but lying about the Catholic Church will get you nowhere.

>repent
>sinner
fuck you

In the Gospel of Judas, Jesus is asked a question by his apostles.
They recount to him a dream, they have dreamed that the priests of the temple are doing incredibly evil things and diddling children and slaying men and doing unholy things.
Jesus told them: This is the religion that you practice and the god you worship, your church and your legacy, you will lead men astray and cause much pain and do the works of unholiness, this is because of what you believe.

Time has shown Jesus correct, the religions of the demiurge have only brought darkness in the world, and salvation to no one, in the end of the gospel, each and every of the disciples of Jesus was a demon actually, being Judas, whom has wrongly been translated as having some gnosis, the worst of them all.

The meaning of this gospel is that you are all alone in this world of false light surrounded by demons, whom follow these religions of false light.

Don't wait for tomorrow, start your quest for gnosis today.

Attached: 315-3152007_png-animuthinku-thinking-meme-face-anime.png (363x382, 73K)

Christfags 3019 : ANY DAY NOW

Only Catholics are saved. Only Catholics go to heaven. There are no protestants with god. They are all damned and burning for eternity. Come home to the church jesus christ himself founded. Come home to Catholicism. It's not too late. Don't die a blasphemous protestant.

>unironically believing that salvation is about just how much brainfuel your cranium can pump
>thinking that salvation is incumbent on understanding and accepting occult knowledge
>still falling for the meme that of the Gospel of Judas when no serious theologian or historian puts any stock in it
>believing that Jesus was just a guy, my dude, and you need to, like, become the Jedi
It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1558172949536.jpg (782x519, 71K)

This is not what Catholics believe. "No salvation outside of the Catholic Church" means that She has preserved the doctrine and thus She is the vehicle for salvation. The Church doesn't save, only God's Grace can save.

Gnosis is just meditating until you grasp your true nature, then you merge with the divine and are saved.

What nonsense is this bullshit about this occult knowledge.

>I was just spreading disinfo mane

Oh.

Tell me, is Jesus Christ the Lord of Creation? Was He God made flesh?

Begone with your heresies now. Occult knowledge means just that, hidden. Christ did nothing in secret. Attaining salvation is not incumbent on hidden practice that your Top Ten Things The Catholic Church Doesn't Want You To Know articles have told you.

Acts 2:17
In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

1 Thessalonians 5:19-21
Do not quench the Spirit. Do not treat prophecies with contempt but test them all; hold on to what is good,

Jesus Christ is a fictional character designed by gnostics to explain away the situation to those who seeked gnosis. Then it was coopted by the forces of the Demiurge and they larped that he was some son of the demiurge.

Then you came here and larped even more.

Go larp elsewhere, no one believes, with your behaviour, that you give two shits about the commandments of the bible.

Kill yourself with fire and put salt in the wounds.

>Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.
Yeah, and that has been happening for the longest time now. And it's funny how it's always Catholic and Orthodox mystics like Padre Pio who receive these graces.

You're going to hell, heretic. Repent.

>Jesus Christ is a fictional character
>Kill yourself with fire and put salt in the wounds.
I see your meditation practice is working just fine.

We have been in the last days for 2000 years now, you should perhaps accept that the gnostics didn't prophesy an inminet end of the world and that you derped your false religion that should have ended before the supposed apostles died.

Jesus is a historical person:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus

Attached: caseforchrist.jpg (500x500, 55K)

I'm not a slave to the dictates of the demiurge.

The gnostic gospels say that the majority of the people of the world are demonic, and the behaviour of the people of the world accompanies this notion, so you can stick that book up your ass and the expert should follow the book.

You're under the impression that I care about the End Times. Regardless of your little irony there, we are indeed in the Last Days ever since Christ was put on the cross. But only protestants care to think that they have this grandiose destiny to witness it.

There is nothing anyone can do for you if you deny science and history. Your "spiritual" practice has you doubting everyone but yourself and that solipsism of yours condemns your soul. Even secular academics do not question the existence of Christ, they just explain away His miracles with various degrees of mental gymnastics. But you're another specimen altogether, it is not a question of truth for you, it's you making your own feelings the altar of your temple.

Changing the subject already I see.

Gnostics aren't the only people saying that humans are evil. We are all corrupted by sin in various degrees, that's why the world is what it is.

>dude trust me
>w-we are corrupted
Fuck you, you are the one who's corrupted.

Attached: jesusfuckyou.jpg (585x635, 73K)

>dude trust me
But isn't that exactly what you're saying? I trust the historians who indeed are in agreement that He did in fact exist. I trust the science behind the relics that can't explain things like the Shroud of Turin, the painting of Our Lady of Guadalupe, etc. I trust the priesthood who has preserved the Scriptures through years of martyrdom and savage persecution. So why would I accept your clown theology? Because dude trust me? Because of gospels like Thomas' or Judas' that no one takes seriously and they contradict the ones that people died to preserve? Very disingenuous. Only your feelings dictate what is true and you're blind to this fact.

Just call yourself a Buddhist next time. Everyone is trapped in samsara except your special little self because you did meditation for a couple of years and somehow that is enough to save your soul.

they don't like jesus

I'd be interested in hearing the debunking. The symbolism is clearly pagan in origin.
Many of your practices have clear parallels with pagan beliefs, for example:

When you're worshiping Virgin Mary, you're actually worshiping ancient pagan goddesses:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_of_heaven_(antiquity)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_of_Heaven

Jeremiah 7:18:
The children gather wood, the fathers light the fire, and the women knead the dough and make cakes of bread for the Queen of Heaven. They pour out drink offerings to other gods to provoke me to anger.

1 Timothy 2:5
For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,

Luke 11:27-28
As he said these things, a woman in the crowd raised her voice and said to him, “Blessed is the womb that bore you, and the breasts at which you nursed!” But he said, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and keep it!”

Romans 1:25
Because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.

Nowhere in the Bible does it say to worship Mary. I know you don't call it worship but lets be honest.

The end is nigh, will you resist his free gift of eternal salvation yet another day anons? Come forth and accept Jesus, and become a child of God

Attached: 1560480415713m.jpg (1024x784, 248K)

The only presences that have the ability to end the world are nature, us, and random probabilities. Not metaphysical, moral nor psychological presences such as god. God cannot manipulate the physical/material reality nor is he existent in it.
Pic related to you, an idiot who believes dreams correlate with reality.

Attached: ChallengedBrainlet.png (1000x432, 165K)

Catholics put to death more Christians than any other formally named group. An entire family was burned to death at the stake in England for saying the Lord's prayer in English (rather than Latin as per law), along with their English bibles. Persecution happened when the Roman Catholic Church was incorporated by none other than Constantine the Great, and the OFFICIAL STATE RELIGION was changed to "Christianity" (rooted in paganism), and all the Christians who opposed their weird doctrines were deemed heretics and such.

First recorded instance of "Christmas" was 324 AD by edict of Constantine; law.

Most Christians who know their history of the "church" abhor it for good reason.
Fuck Catholicism.

If people knew what the son of God actually means and who he was, all you on this forum would go demonic with hatred. His true form on Earth was destroyed by the Abrahamic religions who worship the Demiurge. Christianity is a mixture of these traditions with Juadism. That's why it is so schizophrenic with love and eternal punishment. But they left a hint. Look at how many pieces of silver were used to betray Christ during his last appearance on Earth. There's significance to this.

I have no problem answering your questions to the best of my knowledge, as poor a representative as I may be. Your questions have all been answered elsewhere by much more capable people than I am but I'll give it a go.

>When you're worshiping Virgin Mary, you're actually worshiping ancient pagan goddesses:
We don't worship the Virgin Mary. "Yeah I know be lets be honest". It's not adoration (latria) it is veneration, in fact the highest form of veneration (hiperdulia). She is Our Blessed Mother and the highest of all the Saints. She indeed is the Queen of Heaven because during the times of the kings of Jerusalem, the queen traditionally was the mother of the king and his spouse only became the queen after the king's mother was departed. And this is why the Church is also traditionally called "the bride of Christ", in Heaven we will be lower than the Queen but this does not elevate Our Blessed Mother to anything coequal to the Holy Trinity. So if you accept that Christ is indeed King, then His mother can only be the Queen. Whatever the pagans believed in or did believe in is entirely irrelevant to our theology. Saints exist and they intercede in our behalf and bring bowls of our prayers to Our Lord as per the Apocalypse/Revelation. And there are too many miracles to attest to the existence and the efficacy of Saints, so why would anyone especially disregard Our Blessed Mother, our Co-Redemptrix who prays for us sinners? You should look up the criteria for Marian apparitions by the Catholic Church, we don't accept just anything at face value, everything is autistically scrutinised for many decades before it is allowed veneration unless you're a heretical sect of Franciscans profiting off of stuff like Medjugorje. Look into the painting of Our Lady of Guadalupe or Our Lady of Fátima, the apparitions must not contradict the dogma and must strengthen the Church with conversions, among other criteria; miracles alone are insufficient.

>Catholics put to death more Christians than any other formally named group.
So you don't know about the reformation or the Anglican schism, huh? Pathetic, user.

Gnosticism is bullshit wishy-washy nonsense. Reinterpretation until nothing makes sense.

No thanks.

1,700 years of history to do bad things when no one is looking. Especially if you don't have to keep records. Especially if you can just accuse everyone of being a heretic or witch, simply because they think Jesus is superior to the pope...

Pathetic lol.

>IX
>JESUS CHRIST

Just because you know Greek or Late Roman/Early Christian History doesn't mean the boogeyman is real.

Will jewsus be okay with me calling him a bbc slave?

don't know*

Muhammad you are damned just like your namesake.

You wouldn't have even conceived this notion had no one drilled it into your head prior to you accepting it as dogma. What a load of absolute horseshit. I sincerely hope you don't waste your life living in fear of uncertainty; giving your personal power away to some fantasy narrative is pitiful.

I'm going to sleep now. I think you should do the same.

You know mohammed got his ass plowed by some big african bulls too.

You're probably a nut case. Go spout your bullshit somewhere else, true Christian's should shun the likes of you.

Thank you for the explanation. Not enough to convince me, but this helped me understand your case a bit better.

The apparitions are the most interesting part. Spiritual phenomenon can however be deceptive as well. I'll study these more in depth.

Still, I hold on to this:
1 Timothy 2:5
For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,

This society is fucked up beyond repair. The Epstein cause shows this once again. We can't save it, it's not worth saving it.
We must create a new society within the general, expanding, and with high birth rates eventually replacing the old one.
If only 20,000 goys would come together and have large families(4+), we would double our numbers each generation (25 years). Now image birth rates of 6+ -the time necessary to double the population wouldn't be 25 years but ~18 or less.
20,000*2^15=655,000,000
After only 270 years, there would be over 655 million new whites, all descendants of the original 20,000.
How isn't this is a way to unfuck society?
More here: archive.fo/9K9qa

You're welcome, brother, but I do hope you understand that I'm not the best Catholic shill in existence. I'm just happy I have piqued your interest in those crazy, crazy Catholic miracles. Look up Padre Pio and his stigmata, it was too a wondrous miracle and inspired great piety in those around him, he also had prophetic dreams which I'm certain that you'll find fascinating.

It's worship. Catholics pray to her and kiss the feet of her statue. Seen it with my own eyes in person.

The Catholic Church is the whore of Babylon, incorporating pagan ideologies into its framework, contrary to commands to not do this very thing. (Ezekiel chapter 4 to be specific; "don't mix your 'bread' [biblical doctrine] with the crap you come up with").

>- DON'T belive in the catholic church, they're gonna align with the satanic agenda
so what kind of church that are not satanic ?

But the records do exist, user, and this is why history validates the Catholic Church. And if the records do not exist, just where are you getting your sources from? Centuries of reformation memes that have thoroughly poisoned any good faith discussions about it? We have remarkably well conserved records of the Tribunals of the Holy Office here in Portugal and likewise in Spain. Do you know just how many people were sentenced to death in all those terrible years of Inquisition? Just under 4 people per year, and the brunt of the executions was concentrated in the first two years of the institution. Now please do find for yourself just how many Catholics died during the protestant inquisitions (yes, they were a thing). The lack of docility of your family and their own irreverence to the holy institution that has so charitably preserved the scriptures is indeed very unfortunate, but more so the fact that you have not learned from their mistakes and feel compelled to shitpost about Christ's own Church anonymously using reformation propaganda that has been debunked for just as many years as your family has been burned. Quite pathetic indeed.

>It's worship.
You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means. But silly protestants do know better than anyone else, so, in the words of our Pope, who am I to judge? But I propose to you that instead of you disseminating the fanciful lies of protestants, you should stick to the facts next time: our first Pope called his own episcopate Babylon, our first Pope denied Our Lord three time, our first Pope was called Satan by Our Lord Christ, our first Pope was crucified in an inverted cross. Yeah, it's almost like the Catholic Church was an institution build by sinners who need a Saviour. But of course, silly me, protestants do know better because Martin Luther discovered Christianity in the XVI century.

>- DON'T belive in the catholic church, they're gonna align with the satanic agenda
You protestants always including this jewish propaganda

The church doesn't save anyone. Jesus Christ saves. Put your faith 100% in his finished sacrifice to be saved. Mary this, sacrament that... It's all nonsense. Jesus Christ was the final sacrifice, salvation is a free gift. Ask God to save you from hell and put your trust in Jesus and Jesus alone - not on anything you or the church does.

Why did Jesus Christ use the word "Church" in the Bible?

So you're free to sin? It must be really darn swell being a protestant.

This is why people have a problem with catholics. A catholic will spend his whole day arguing against what the bible says. Your question was already answered by the Apostle Paul 2,000 years ago:
>Romans 6:15
>15What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.
go read the entire book of Romans. It specifically says, in no uncertain terms, that we are all justified (saved) by faith, not of works. The catholic church teaches that you need to work your way to heaven in direct contradiction to what the bible teaches.
>Why did Jesus Christ use the word "Church" in the Bible?
Because he was referring to Peter, who then built his church:
>Matthew 16:15:
>He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? 16And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. 17And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven. 18And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
The church was built by Peter. Not a lineage after Peter. The false question inherent in what you are asking is that you assume that the catholic church has been there from 33AD and exists into the modern day. This is false. The church is made up of believers in Jesus Christ. It is not a building, a steeple, or a physical place. The kingdom of God is within all of us, as Jesus clearly taught. The catholic church is a false church founded around 320AD by emperors who came after Constantine.

James 2:24

>But the records do exist, user,

Hey dumbshit you know you can't trust Vatican/Catholic evidence, right? They've been caught fabricating shit in the past, and an entire order was dedicated to fabricating relics to sell so the church could make money. (You could build Noah's Ark if all the relics of the crucifix were put together). The "gift of Constantine" is a perfect example of document forging. It is no wonder may of us are skeptical of the Vaticanus and Sinaticus texts as being legitimate sources because of all the irregularities...

Also, I've caught Catholic priests on YouTube and FB posing as Jews and Protestants, so fuck off. All you Jesuit trained scumbags can sink to the bottom of the sea for all I care. (You might not be a Jesuit, but you might: I don't know, and I don't care at this point).

Peter wasn't the first pope. Catholicism didn't exist until 324 AD.

wew here it is, James 2:24, the legendary "I don't read or understand the bible, but I googled something about how to respond to non-catholics" verse. A personal favorite of mine. Let me ask you this question first:

If the bible, and the apostle Paul, says multiple times, faith, faith, faith, faith, faith, faith, faith, and then there's one verse where it seems like somebody says works, what do you do?

I know what the catholic answer is - Ignore the overwhelming scriptural evidence that says that salvation is by "faith" and instead institute a system whereby churchgoers can earn their salvation by taking sacraments, doing hail maries, praying to saints, confessing to priests, etc.

But what would somebody who cares about the truth do? If you cared about the truth, wouldn't you attempt to reconcile this supposed contradiction? Don't you care about God? Don't you care about the truth? What do you do if confronted by the reality that the bible says countless times that salvation is by faith?

Do you care about your church or do you care about your God?

spoilers: James 2:24 is still talking about justification by faith, but I just wanted to ask you that question first, it's a sincere question.

Can Mary make my brother drive me to Wendy's plox. I need food and there's none at home. My stomach hurts from hunger.

Attached: 1F00B487-25A5-485D-9158-37ED85EC732C.jpg (500x281, 57K)

The patristics long precede the patronage of Constantine. Your revisionist understanding of history, while indeed very convenient for protestant apologetics, does not stand the scrutiny of the Church Father who professed the belief in apostolic succession and all those nasty, inconvenient things that were maintained semi-independently by both the Catholic and Orthodox traditions, let alone the fact that we have an unbroken line of Bishops of Rome that goes as far back as Peter himself. I don't care to convert you to Catholicism, but your slander is not only unbecoming of a Christian, it is expressly denied by the Doctors of the Church and the Church Fathers. And the ease with which you spit on the faces of the martyrs and the Church who shed Her blood preserving the Holy Scriptures and evangelising the entire world should disturb you.

Your faith vs. works is a non sequitur. The obedience to the moral law which was written by God's own finger and that God Himself incarnated and said in His holy ministry that he came to affirm is not works. Faith comes from "fide" from which the world "fidelity" is derived: you owe obedience to the moral law. Only God can save through His Grace. But to equate obedience to the moral law to works is so very protestant of you.

I'm not a protestant. The inherent falsehood, again, is your assumption that there is "THE catholic church" and then spinoffs of that church. That is simply inaccurate.

I want everyone else to see this "holier-than-thou" attitude that catholics often employ in their speech. Capitalizing every other word that refers to His or Her majesty, in their Neverending Holy Perfect Union of Transubstantiated Grandiose Brilliance does not mean you will go to heaven. The idea of salvation being by works/faith is one of the chief differences between Christians and catholics.

Your hail maries will not save you. Your confessions will not save you. YOU yourself will not save you. Only Jesus Christ saves. You don't want to be one of these people, user, believe me:
>Matthew 7:21:
>21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

>22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

>23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
All these people did the works. They did the hail maries. They did everything, but they are thrown out into hell. Why?

Again, I love how you did exactly what I said you would do - argue against what the bible says.
>But to equate obedience to the moral law to works is so very protestant of you.
>Ephesians 2:8
>8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast

>What shall it profit, my brethren, if a man say he hath faith, but hath not works? Shall faith be able to save him? And if a brother or sister be naked, and want daily food: And one of you say to them: Go in peace, be ye warmed and filled; yet give them not those things that are necessary for the body, what shall it profit? So faith also, if it have not works, is dead in itself. But some man will say: Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without works; and I will shew thee, by works, my faith. Thou believest that there is one God. Thou dost well: the devils also believe and tremble. But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead? Was not Abraham our father justified by works, offering up Isaac his son upon the altar? Seest thou, that faith did co-operate with his works; and by works faith was made perfect? And the scripture was fulfilled, saying: Abraham believed God, and it was reputed to him to justice, and he was called the friend of God. Do you see that by works a man is justified; and not by faith only? And in like manner also Rahab the harlot, was not she justified by works, receiving the messengers, and sending them out another way? For even as the body without the spirit is dead; so also faith without works is dead.
The Bible is clear.

I've found in my experience that catholics tend to just lie about the bible. If ignorance explains what you just wrote, then please let me know so that we can deal with you in a separate way.
You wrote:
>And the scripture was fulfilled, saying: Abraham believed God, and it was reputed to him to justice, and he was called the friend of God. Do you see that by works a man is justified; and not by faith only? And in like manner also Rahab the harlot, was not she justified by works, receiving the messengers, and sending them out another way? For even as the body without the spirit is dead; so also faith without works is dead.
Do you not understand that you accidentally just said that salvation is by faith? Abraham believed God and it was credited to him for righteousness - not of works. The works James is talking about is justification before men. On this same issue, the Apostle Paul says:
Romans 4:
>1What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found? 2For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. 3For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness. 4Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. 5But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. 6Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works, 7Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. 8Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.
Abraham was saved before "works" or "the law" even came into existence. That is Paul's entire point, and thank you for proving it for me.

Now, go and repent. Believe on Jesus Christ. His sacrifice is final and permanent. Why trust in yourself? Why not trust in Christ?

I say with absolute Luciferian scientific certainty Jesus is not coming back any time soon.

You need both faith and work. That's the postion that the Catholic Church has always had. Faith alone is not enough. Works alone are not enough either. You need both of them and the Bible teaches both of them. Jesus Christ himself says that if you want to be saved you have to obey the 10 commandments.

You're a protestant. Gnostics are protestants. Schismatics are (sometimes good) protestants. Mormons are protestant. Everyone is a protestant. If Catholicism is just too darn difficult, you look for EZ theology elsewhere while slandering Her with all sorts of historical misrepresentations, outright lies, and very convenient selectiveness of facts. The fact that She is the most propagandised against Church should probably compel you to reconsider some of your hot takes, but alas it only inspires self-righteous indignation. What you call yourself is irrelevant, you're a protestant in all but name.

Our reverence may indeed sometimes beget the sin of pride, that is true. But your irreverence to what the pious people of old believed and died for should compel you to feel shame. But your combativeness has you going on and on about how every man is his own Church and that reciting "Jesus pls save" is the easy way to salvation because God sure does owe you salvation, right? Right? I'm in complete agreement that only God can save, it is His divine right to do so as the omniscient judge of all things. But you have fundamental misconceptions about "works" because of wishy -washy drive-through EZ theology preached by people who just couldn't be bothered to show docility and reverence. And indeed I do have my own presumptions like such a thing as THE Catholic Church existing, but you see, unlike yourself I am not in the business of slandering the protestants who have a sincere obedience and love for Our Lord, may the Good Lord save them all. Now the ease with which you spit on the works of the Catholic Church doesn't just disturb it, it positively revolts me. And the fact that you carry on doing so and slandering the very people who believe that by reciting their Hail Maries are saving your very soul is just deplorable. The Lord knows our intentions, He will judge us justly. You, however, are just another prideful protestant who knows better.

Peter himself taught that Paul was a difficult Apostle to understand, and how right was he. Our faith is naturally expressed in works which in turn begets the Grace of Our Lord. Why protestants are so resistant to this is beyond my understanding.

>worshipping the celestial jew
>"Yeah, we promise this time he'll be back"
The Bible was proven wrong the minute we discovered how electromagnetism worked. The Bible is 100% clear on the age of the universe, photons make 100% clear that's all bullshit. If science was wrong your tv wouldn't work. If our calculations of the parallax of the stars were wrong we wouldn't be able to hit anything with artillery. We can therefore it's all bullshit. Besides Jesus explicitly stayes he'll be back in a single generation "some of you will not yet have departed from this earth" and such so the Second Coming is already 1,950 year overdue.
Nothing but a scam to import niggers on mass.

Attached: 1558717891515.jpg (719x768, 129K)

No. You don't. You cannot earn your righteousness. To say that you do will damn you to hell. This verse specifically says that:
Romans 11:6:
>6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
It's either grace or works, it cannot be both. If you don't understand the basics of Christianity, basically Christ's sacrifice was once-and-for-all completed. He represented the old annual sacrifices that the jews had to perform in the temple. Jesus was the final sacrifice and now his work is finished.

Catholics add to the already-finished work of Jesus Christ and they trust not in Christ's work to save them, but their own work. For many catholics this is shocking to hear because most don't even know their own doctrine. They are attracted to the big churches, gold and silver, supposed "history" of the catholic church (nevermind selling salvation and anti-popes), and the institution of the church itself.

Upon acceptance of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the holy spirit will dwell inside of you, and you will never be lost, and will never see condemnation and will never be sent to hell because Jesus Christ's finished work will save you. Not your own works. That is to say, you need do nothing except believe and put your faith 100% on him to be saved:
Luke 23:39:
39 And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If thou be Christ, save thyself and us.

40 But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation?

41 And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss.

42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.

43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.

Americans have never known Catholicism. They've been taught hatred for Catholicism since they were born by both the secular media that is in the hands of the jews and by Protestant sects that make up all kind of anti-catholic propaganda and lies.
They are taught and indoctrinated to hate Catholicism, its very hard for European Protestants to admit their heresy, let alone Amerimutts.

Are you jewish? I've never seen lying of this magnitude. I'm not a gnostic lol. Mormons aren't even Christian, let alone "protestant," they believe Jesus was a space alien. Ironically, Mormons and catholics have much in common - neither group uses the holy scripture as their final authority.

Again, you seem to believe that the catholic church just "is" and everything else is an offshoot on that. You ironically cannot prove that the catholic church exists before 320AD.

Just be done with it, admit you don't believe in the bible, and would rather trust in your traditions to save you. How's that bodily assumption of Mary working out for you? No basis in scripture? Got it. Immaculate conception? No basis in scripture? Okay got it.

If Peter were alive today he would be disgusted with the pope, his child molesting church of horrors, and anybody else who had twisted his words so much as to teach falsely that if you just twirl your little rosary beads you can forgive yourself of sins.

No thanks, I'll trust in Christ to save me.

Matthew 5:29-30
>“And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee… And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.”

Matthew 7:24-27
>Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock… And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man

>Matthew 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved
This totally contradicts the Protestant view of “once saved always saved.”

Galatians 5:19-21
>Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
This verse shows that if you Sin, you will not go to Heaven. See also 1 Corinthians 6:9-11

2 Peter 2:4
>God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment.”
The angels were created in justification; but they sinned mortally, lost their justification, and were cast into Hell.

Hebrews 5:9
>And being made perfect, he [Jesus] became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him.
It’s not by faith alone.

It's the opposite. Americans don't know much about Christianity or catholicism. Most American christians would probably say that catholics are going to heaven. Ironically, catholics are not even Christians. Partakers of the new covenant must be a believer in Jesus Christ, and a believer in Jesus Christ puts his faith in his finished sacrifice to save him from hell. Thereafter, Christ's righteousness is imputed onto the believer, and the believer who is deserving of hell, is saved from hell. I mean, THAT is Christianity. That's the religion. Hail maries is not part of it.

Catholicism, as the OP said, will be the standard bearer for the antichrist's one-world religion. The ecumenical movement where all religions come together as "legitimate paths to God" is already at work inside of catholicism.

It won't be long before the pope comes out and supports gay marriage. He already said that there's no hell. Oh, but you don't like that particular pope? I'm telling you they're all the same because they don't have the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Are phones the mark of the beast? And if you accept it already then can you reject it after and go to heaven?

Attached: 1565457288418.jpg (403x432, 30K)

Matthew 5:29-30
Okay, so cut off your hand. Does Jesus want you to cut off your hand? No, he is speaking in parables to show the severity of hell.
Matthew 7:24-27
Did anyone ever say not to do what Jesus commanded? This verse has nothing to do with salvation btw.
>Matthew 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved
Ironically, it proves "once saved always saved," which is not normally a protestant view. Jesus says that no man shall pluck you out of his hand, therefore, I will endure to the end, therefore, I was saved and was always saved. Cmon Italianbro you gotta do better than this to defend that child trafficking church.
Galatians 5:19-21
Again, you are proving my point for me. All who sin are destined for hell. Once you sin one time, you're headed to hell. That is, unless you believe on Jesus Christ. Also, ironically again, the book of Galatians is the most anti-catholic book in the bible:
>6I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: 7Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. 8But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
>immaculate conception + works salvation + 100 other things. Paul is cursing your church. It's not the gospel.
>2 Peter 2:4
This has nothing to do with salvation of humans.
Hebrews 5:9
The entire book of Hebrews is talking about how Christ's sacrifice was final and perfect. It says it was perfect in that verse.

Dude, you simply do not understand how Christianity even works. You believe on Jesus - your sins go to him. His perfection goes to you. That's how it works. Read the book of Romans, it's not hard to understand.

Protestants, White Nationalists, Zionists and supporters of Trump are all doomed to hell.

>How's that bodily assumption of Mary working out for you?
To be “assumed” means to be taken up by God bodily into heaven. As far back as the Church can remember we have celebrated the fact that Mary was taken up into heaven. We do not just acknowledge that her soul was taken to heaven, as is the case with all the rest of the faithful who are taken there (likely after purgation). Rather Mary was taken up, soul AND body into heaven after her sojourn on this earth was complete. There is no earthly tomb containing her body, neither are there relics of her body to be found among the Christian faithful. This is our ancient memory and what we celebrate today, Mary was taken up, body and soul into heaven.
The assumption happens to other people in the Bible like Enoch (Gen. 5:24), Elijah (2 Kings 2:11). Mary's assumption is hinted in Rev 11:19 – 12:5

>Ironically, Mormons and catholics have much in common - neither group uses the holy scripture as their final authority.
What about our Orthodox brothers? Are you also just as irrationally virulent about them as you are about the Catholic faithful?

>You ironically cannot prove that the catholic church exists before 320AD.
You mean the most pious Church that was entombed for 300 years in the catacombs of Rome didn't produce much historical records? Please say it isn't so. But She still managed to conserve a list of all Her bishops going as far back as St. Peter I.

>How's that bodily assumption of Mary working out for you?
You do understand that isn't just a Catholic thing, right? We love Our Blessed Mother, She prays for us sinners and we humbly supplicate for Her intercession and that of the Saints also. But I'll answer your question twofold: it isn't working out as I want it but it is working out exactly as Our Lord wills it, His will shall be done.

>If Peter were alive today he would be disgusted with the pope
He is alive. But so what? All our sins nail Our Lord to the cross, it is not just the Catholic ones. You simply apply a high moral standard to the Catholic Church that you do not apply to your own and you revel yourself in Her many, many failings. This should disturb you, but it ultimately just inspires all the same protestant self-righteousness.

The heresy of sola scriptura keeps bearing its fruits. You can cite the entire Bible if you go by the patristics alone. But docility, meekness, obedience, reverence are not virtues in the protestant camp it seems. Apparently we just know better nowadays; not even that heretic Luther even denied the validity of what the Church Fathers had to say but alas sola scriptura keeps bearing its fruits.

Thank you Mary for answering my post. My brother is taking me somewhere to eat.

We also don't have the bones of St. John. Some say he's still alive and roaming the earth. They are the only people we don't have relics of. May they pray for us all, user.

Does it really make sense to you that Sola Fide was taught only 1500 years after Jesus Christ's death and you think its the real form of Christianity?
Does it make sense to you that you can just sin and do whatever you want as long as you believe in Jesus Christ?
Do you understand that you're brainwashed into taking the easy way into Heaven by doing whatever you want, without obeying the 10 commandments, the sacraments instituted by God, without praying and doing charity for others? without helping the poor and try to live a righteous life?

You think following a sect created 500 years ago by crypto-jews is the right way to heaven?

Your whole false religion says that "Jesus died, so now I can do whatever I want. I paid for my sins so I can be a sinner now"

When the world becomes united under the simulation theory religion, those who want to end the world will create a woman out of metal and get her pregnant with the night. AI will help humans merge with machines, and eliminate all genders, races, and all sense of individuality. Those who oppose the hive-mind will be executed and those who don't will lose their humanity. But one day a man will come, who will escape the matrix and deliver us from this evil. The overlords won't see him coming, and will be forced to repent or perish.

He (Jesus Christ) paid for my sins*

I have two Catholic churches in my area, I have a Catholic bible (Why did they remove the 2nd commandment!?) and a few Catholic pamphlets and such from before the 1970s. I've studied quite a bit of Catholic doma and doctrine, and I can say with certainty that they make things unnecessarily complicated to confuse people of lesser intellectual magnitude, for the express purpose of keeping them dependent on them.

Never known Catholicism lol...

>I have a Catholic bible (Why did they remove the 2nd commandment!?)
You've exposed your ignorance many times in this thread, I tell you that it is quite unnecessary for you to continue doing so. Please stop embarrassing yourself.

All you need to understand Catholicism is the Bible (Douay-Rheims translation) and the Catechism of the Council of Trent.

Compare a KJV against a Catholic bible; specifically the 10 commandments.
Dead Sea Scrolls verifies the veracity of the KJV, not the Catholic bible.

Attached: cleansingtemple1.jpg (800x600, 113K)