When will white people realize that white people cant function without God?

When will white people realize that white people cant function without God?

Attached: 1563962073391.png (737x702, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Iceland
youtube.com/watch?v=Qj8n4_wNf38
altcensored.com/embed/fMwc19MqDEI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why does the Church insist on being so cucked and prattling on about the moral necessity of importing a trillion niggers

White "people" watch (((blacked))) so In my POV they all deserve extinction-genocide.

White people are the most degenerate people on planet.
We went from being modest, nationalist Christians to self-hating atheists who forces transgender surgeries on their 5 year old kids

Attached: aN7gVjdw_700w_0.jpg (700x570, 84K)

Yikes I was thinking of visiting Iceland next year too. That’s gonna be a pass from me bro.
Anyone weigh in on if Chile is cucked or not?

Based

Could you be the one Christian to tell me how actually are you going to bring God back? I don't think I could ever be religious, it would be only hypocritical larping.

even though theres some bluepilled churches, lets not pretend like atheists doesnt support liberalism, open borders and LGBTQ degneracy in general a billion times more than the average Christian

Attached: ReligiousVotingDemographics.png (1463x997, 673K)

This. Literally fucking disgusting.

this. there was a solid year or so where i got memed by Jow Forums into going back to church and trying to become religious again and it was impossible. once you realize god doesnt exist its the same thing as taking the red pill, you cant go back into the matrix and forget everything you know.

Even if youre atheist, start by being a cultural Christian who follow biblical ethics.
I dont know how we can bring God back out of the blue, but the first step must be to get people to reject modernism and materialism.

Attached: BiblicalEthics.png (1032x1176, 2.83M)

based and redpilled op

lol

Attached: rbqxp.jpg (1488x932, 733K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Iceland

Wikipedia is shit for everything except for naming the jew, because they love to gloat about their "progressive" nature.

Yeah..

Attached: 1558226065458.jpg (1267x825, 133K)

God Bless whoever makes and distributes this.
Cheers Nordbro

its amazing how obvious it is and even more amazing how bold and quick they are. literally 1 week apart from the jew invading to the jew subverting

lets not pretend Iceland wasnt pure cancer shit before this single rabbi came into play though..

have you never felt things happen for a reason?

Posting in a blessed thread. Have a bump of truth.

One of the right is fake news.

Attached: It didn't have to end like this EMJ.jpg (608x342, 36K)

Iceland is one of the last places where Viking ancestry and culture is strongest. Mind your tongue, Mohammed.

They're fairly incompetent, they went bankrupt not long ago.

They are all incestuous drunks whose main occupation is fishing lmao

We are currently being cucked, there are haitian monkeys up to the far south now.

You go to church to worship not to decide if you believe. Sitting in some building isnt going to make you believe either. Youre incapable of belief and faith so why force it or worry about it? If you do ever become self aware of your sin, ask why it bothers you and then try again with prayer. Otherwise evangelizing atheism makes you a jew in all practicality.

>Is Christian
>States that "things happen for a reason"
>Denies that it could just be Cause & Effect
>It must be proof of god

Desert Cult in a nutshell, robots.

>Vikings
>Incompetent
>Still dominates current cultural holidays and tradition, even if subverted by jews.
>Bankruptcy in the modern world of centralized banking meaning something
K

>Italy
>Complaining about drunk people fishing
My pipes need a little cleaning, Mario, it'll buy you dinner if you work hard enough.

Iceland was molded through the Frankfurt school much like most of Europe, what the fuck are you talking about retard?

The EU has been entrenched in every single European country.

Going to need reliable sources to go along with the information you posted

Your whole continent is named after an Italian. Cope.

>Iceland is pure cancer

Yep, Pastor Anderson preached an entire sermon about them: Iceland a Nation of Bastards
youtube.com/watch?v=Qj8n4_wNf38

Hilarious but fake

We can function without churches preaching false doctrines.

Why the fuck is Iceland atheist? What the fuck is wrong with nordic people?

>Most feminist country in the world

Has Sweden fell to Islam now or is he lying ?

A little cuck country with a negative birth rate ready to have their tolerant and open society destroyed from withing by importing thousands of immigrants. Only reason they haven't been colonized yet is because they're far away from refugee boats. All of their social "successes" matters for nothing.

If the only thing keepin' a person decent is the promise of eternal reward than that person is a piece of shit.

i dont believe in anything. i have met religious people and when good fortune comes their way they thank god so, fuck i dont know

Iceland is 99.9% white and full of viking chads.

>29%

Attached: Snigward.jpg (640x622, 28K)

Iceland has no army why the fuck has no country turned it into a province?

What's wrong with fishing?

People say I'm a pessimist but I consider myself a realist. It means I'm no fun at parties.

Lol I love that guy. A nation of bastards.

You mean cannot function without God's rules and principles (i.e. then 10 commandments).

Because the church has become an instrument of the elite some 50 years ago and started to go against the laws and teachings of the holy bible to appease the powers that be and the degenerate masses who still give no fucks about them.

And it succeeded in surpassing your country in all regards minus distinct culture less than a century. Burgerism may be degenerate, but we could still steam-roll Italy, and we have before. Mega-Cope.

>Atheism
Opinion disregarded.

Church has ALWAYS been the instrument of the elite.

God was never gone. We just turned our backs on him.

Listening to your conscience would be a start.

Weak b8 schlomo

You mean cannot function without the 42 laws of Ma'at

Ethnonationalism will lead us to a better world. I can't bring myself to believe in Christianity, it's silly to me but if you can that's fine, just remember to be Ethnonationalist.

E. Michael Jones
altcensored.com/embed/fMwc19MqDEI

Is it in NATO?

And what are you willing to do about it?

Everything in your picture is a product of (((propaganda))). Icelanders consumed this filth and it's a product of their programming.

It's not race. It's culture.

Attached: 1gaesae.jpg (450x480, 26K)

Surpassing in what, exactly? You've always been a slave to the jews and the jews have used Americans as cannon fodder in WWI and WWII to build their world empire and now you have pride parades every years and all your presidents and most of your citizens suck jewish cock.
What did you surpass? You think your military belongs to you and works for the citizens or does it belong to elites who use it to push their agenda?
Throughout history, your nation has always served jewish interests.

>no niggers in their country
>happy to marry their daughter off to a nigger...

Perhaps they should meet Tyrone before being so eager?

You do realize the church is the first organ to be infested by Jews right? Ignoring the fact that it was descended from the oral Talmud, the types of (other Semitic and nonsemetic) Whites who wanted to leverage that sort of control over people were likely sociopaths and psychopaths like some of our Anglo politicians today.

No, we need a religion that doesn't have a centralized, corruptable hierarchy for the Jews to bribe and loan their way into.

No. The elite has always been an instrument of the Church, until they rebelled in 1789 and gradually took over through humanism and liberalism.

You must have in depth knowledge of Icelandic culture?

I take solace I was raised Southern Baptist. They don't bullshit.

Perhaps they stopped believing in an invisible friend long ago. Have you considered doing the same?

Attached: 6gase.png (189x201, 90K)

You do it by larping. Raising kids to buy into it. Do you seriously think Constantine believed?

Fuck YOUR feelings. You need to raise kids. The future belongs to those who are born. You won't have White grandkids if you don't LARP.

>The US also condoned the openly exclusionary policies of the Icelandic government toward off-base movements of U.S. soldiers and met the Icelandic government's request that no black soldiers be stationed in Iceland. The ban on the stationing of black soldiers was put to an end in the mid-1960s.
They used to be based. Maybe it was US globohomo influence during the cold war that caused this, not being an irreligious ethnostate.

Back to Africa, nigger

>I'm such a brainlet that I need a non-existent entity to run my life for me

get a load of this faggot OP

all degenerates along with all believers should be culled

Decentralized religion is useless. It's why Jews keep saying they don't like "organized" religion. Hint hint

They've been notoriously (((infiltrated))).

Came here just to post this. Good on you.

There is no progressivism without Jews. None of that would exist without them influencing Iceland.

Leaving fucking no one. 98% of atheists fell for the sexual Revolution and push trannies and gimmegrants.

Why do you insist on dieing with honor instead of larping and having White kids?

Popes have always been shit, but this one takes the meaning of "cucked religion" to a whole new level.

>Small brained amerimutt.

Which brings up the question:

How do we stop atheists from falling for Jewish tricks?

I have many flaws, but lacking dignity is not one of them. I'd rather see humanity extinct than following the current path.

>Propaganda and brainwashing is limited by borders
OP is a retared fag

Attached: BrainletSnoke.png (474x711, 113K)

>church=God

Again, the article on the right is fake.

Obviously we should teach them to worship a jew who claimed to be god.

Who do you believe owns and is in control of the media of Iceland, that the Icelanders consume? Icelanders? Name one.

Attached: 1520219654359.jpg (1024x768, 141K)

Why? What's the fucking point of that?

Attached: Check-em.png (554x546, 31K)

God will make Himself evident, user.

The monarchy here fell in 1910 and we became governed by the most radical anti Christian sect of freemasons.
The Church was literally persecuted, back then.

But in 1917 Fatima happened, and many who were persecuting the Church converted there on a road of Damascus-like event.

Just do your part and have Faith that God works through mysterious ways and it is not your "*" to know, it's just your struggle to keep in a righteous path, if possible, somehow...

Nothing would change with God, the problem is that all those things are a genetic flaw with the European race, but its a flaw that is not equally distributed among European ethnic groups.

>Could you be the one Christian to tell me how actually are you going to bring God back?

So, do you think it never happened before?

they're also an afican tier shithole

Attached: crime.png (863x1350, 108K)

Considering the other Jews hate him with a burning passion and try to repress his teachings and criticisms of them, it might help more than teaching them to worship cummies and brand logos as we currently do.

You got a third option, please tell. I am open.

Atheists are jewish in spirit. Besides, no one is really an atheists, most people just don't care about God and go on being mindless consumers but they say they believe in a "higher beings but i dunno".

Yes, sir. Indeed.

Funny, like women, vanity is their poison.

fake, stop spreading fake news kike

Before Christianity most Europeans were child sacrificing cannibalistic pagans, even during Christianity whites committed probably the worse atrocities in human history. Youve always been savages

There's going to be eugenics in the ethno-state for a reason, we don't need God.

Attached: 1564741672025.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Name the flaw.

Attached: white devil.jpg (223x226, 5K)

Our country never had a chance to fight the jews. Yours did. Either bring Rome back or fuck off.

>even during Christianity whites committed probably the worse atrocities in human history.
Like what?

This

Attached: The Catholic gazette - The jewish peril and the Catholic Church_0000.jpg (827x1200, 285K)

Isn't there any ancient European that sacrificed himself on the cross that we can worship?

Contd.

Attached: The Catholic gazette - The jewish peril and the Catholic Church_0001.jpg (827x1200, 247K)

>citation needed

No.
It literally has an agreement with the United States upon which the Americans are supposed to take care of their defence.

In exchange, they promise to not allow Russians and Chinese to build bases there or whatever.

And to regularly win hillarious wars against Britain while fishing, for some reason.