What message would it send if all the protesters in Hong Kong (and I mean all of them)...

What message would it send if all the protesters in Hong Kong (and I mean all of them), just bought tickets and left the country for any country where they can have a tourist visa without need of paperwork. And stay there until they have to be deported?

Attached: 84AEB792-61FB-48F5-815C-B3613D5D69D9.jpg (1242x1313, 362K)

>leddit
You have to go back

based china

please don't give them any ideas. we have enough problems as it is

>taking issue with authority
begone

message would probably be something like this CHING CHANG CHONG NIP NONG HANG DANG CHANG

Attached: 1551252962262.jpg (422x680, 37K)

She looks like a hapa

>tfw no bleeding cutie

Attached: Sad.png (1092x1037, 27K)

yet americans right now on reddit are crying because Trump wants to censor the internet

Is that based?
Is not liking it taking problems with authority?

Hong Kong is the foot in the door of the empire into China, it's a relic of the British empire model that should fade away.

China is imposing their will, that is their natural right as the authority, people have the right to disagree, but who wins in the end? Do you even know what the students in Hong Kong are upset about, or are you simply celebrating chaos?

Do you think the paramedic is whispering in her ears: "Mao sends his regards"?

>lets run away right when our tiny island is about to be repossessed!

Either way they're screwed but your suggestion is totally counter to resistance.

You fucking wish you could have thousands of high iq Cantonese randomly come to the US enmasse. Dated a Cantonese on my teens, she spoke better English than most of the English teens and scored top of her year group in every subject. The emigration from HK following the Chinese assimilation was unironically a good thing for the UK.

>liberals
Should be putting them in dog cages instead tbqh. Learn from the Russians and they'll show you, Wang.

Attached: 1565461658958.webm (480x848, 785K)

of course I do, probably better than you.
That’s why I’m saying that they should change strategy because the protesters are slowly slipping into China’s trap and giving them reason to send more and more police.

To be fair chink eyes can't see that well to begin with. She's probably just trying to make an insurance claim.

Yellow vests got it worse. Nobody bitched about it.
Suck it up or get down, faggots.

Attached: winnie the pooh fighting the jews.png (785x578, 837K)

sounds like authority wins again

What if they appealed to the US to be declared sovereign as a new US territory?
That would be a mind fuck for the Chinee.

The Chinese are their blood brothers, no more brother wars!!!

Maybe they should stop being faggots then.

roastie btfo

Wtf I love totalitarianism now

Hong Kong and Singapore are great examples to show to lefties who say that Africa is such a shithole because of Colonialism.
Singapore and Hong Kong were both occupied for longer than most of Africa and yet are extremely well developed and wealthy.

take the bootpill snakefag

Attached: 1539597400950.jpg (700x394, 112K)

>not wearing a helmet
>not wearing eye protection
Never watched Iron Maidan confirmed.

Attached: Iron Maidan.jpg (980x552, 118K)

sounds like abuse of authority to me

>Singapore and Hong Kong
They are trading gateways and power centers.

More like Carapace Sisters.
They’re bug people, their ideal living environment is places like Kowloon.

Attached: DDA07DC4-B2BF-49D7-BD86-EFEE85DAAA7B.jpg (1942x1466, 621K)

>waaaaaaah injustice!
sounds like impotence to me

Attached: the weak should fear the strong.jpg (367x345, 40K)

I’ll enjoy myself when it happens to you leaf.
Hopefully Ahmed cock tastes good. Even if you’ll have to get used to it anyway.

Nothing. This is just a precursor of what China will have to deal with for the next decade during which it will be conquered by Viets, Poos, Best koreans, Japs, Russian and central asians

>Rubber bullets
Man, they are going easy on them

>randomly fantasizing about homoerotic miscegenation
Are you sure you aren't an amerimutt on vacation?

‘Now you’re in for real.’

Why does it look like she spilled beans?

>participate in riots where the rioters are known to have been escalating tension with the police
>get shot in the face

imagine my surprise

What type of comment is this?

Leaf chinks please leave.

It's not really what the average Joe does that matters. The glows over there are probably aiding the pro-usa elements over there right now.

>are you simply celebrating chaos?
Is this a joke? China is completely different from Hong Kong.
Hong Kong has a tradition of democracy that is being eaten away by China.

Of course they do protest. If not now, when? When they will begin taking people to mainland courts to try them?

>...left the country for any country where they can have a tourist visa....and stay there..

fuck off libtard, we are full

I would welcome them with open arms. They are freedom based achievers

cuckold detected

They haven't promised them US citizenship in exchange for rioting? Total useful idiots? Oh well.

Pic related was taken down and rebuilt from scratch

Underrated af, user

Memeflag. Time to leave this board

well i'm not in the best position to help them since we are stuck in this situation for 36 or so weeks

you mean conquering

Wtf she's a pirate now

aint my country letting fags marry kek
dont worry about me lmao
Justin Bieber telling Dante he’s a faggot

A

FUCKING

LEAF

Attached: Lazarevic_apperance.jpg (240x321, 16K)

Just passing by

Attached: MQZURP7.jpg (540x360, 47K)

>espousing democracy in the current year
imagine being this much of hopeless idealist

said literally fucking sweden

Italy is one of the gayest countries in the world., you faggots ride vespas and sip wine lmao

not an argument snakecuck

I'm honestly surprised China took this long to really act up against HK's cultural differences.

I guess they already started with softer laws (maybe shit about favorizing ching chong over english in official documents and whatnot), but now they're going for broke.

Vikings, Romans, Scottish and Nazi’s also all drunk wine. Are they all gays?

Also Vespa are for girls. Buy japanese and italian race bikes like a man please.

You guys literally have gay marriage legalized lmao

AYEEEEEE! THAT SHE BE LAD! HAR! HAR! HAR! HAAAAAAR!

Why don't you understand you're not wanted here leech?

here comes the pill.
They dont want to wait 50 years to assimilate. So they are pulling the rope on purpose to make the population upset and having a reason to squish them.

They still arent acting. 10weeks passed this is nothing. Many people will die. 100% sure.

Why would I ever want to go to america?XD

Also
>jew
>checks out

Let Chinese figure out their own shit FFS.

> Some Chinks like CCP
> Other Chonks don't like CCP
> Somehow this is West's problem

How about Chinks will start getting into migrant issue in Europe and Mexicans jumping border in the US? You know they could too.

> Displace a million Africans and give them rubber boats to get to Italy
> Provide logistics to a couple more caravans of Mexicans

Attached: wallPepe.jpg (794x589, 100K)

Does this matter.

Based chinks, Don't give those gooks an inch based Xi Jinping.

I meant Jow Forums, plebbit

>Also SS
>Post to blebbit "why this Italian user is so anti semetic"

what do you mean nobody bitched about it

That's the point, I'm surprised they only started acting harder now.

I already expect blood, death and Tiananmen 2:Erectlic Boogaroo to happen.

This happened all the time during the yellow jacket protests in France. Something like 63 people lost their eyes due to police shooting them

Attached: fd6e8fc426004a0e946313b2162fe021_18.jpg (800x450, 43K)

>China
>conquering
China has merely the land forces to secure its borders, a maritime force that can't compete with poos or viets - imagine them trying to invade something, kek. They got nearly btfo by Tibetan monks

all cuties bleed...well almost all

Attached: 1564858507704.gif (400x367, 1.85M)

This is one case where the west SHOULD intervene.

I feel bad for the people of Hong Kong.
They're protests is most likely doomed, they will have to range themselves behind the chinese government and nobody will move a finger.
it's gonna be a bloody and sour fight

What's with all these low effort China threads being spammed all over the catalog?

Vikings drank mead Scottish drank ale and whiskey Nazi's[sic] are not an ethnic group bikes are for faggots and Italy has allowed gender reassignment since the '80s your entire culture both modern and classical revolve around romanticized machismo basically you're all a bunch of faggots essentially france with more history

>Hong Kong has a tradition of democracy
Was; they knew it had a time limit and did nothing about it.

Either raising awareness or demographic research. eitehr way, just ignore or shitpost and tell them china is a shithole and nobody cares for Hong Kong Niggers

what a bootlicking faggot

Absolutely based chinks
Hong Kong belongs to China

Attached: 1565239203114.jpg (1754x1240, 825K)

insectoid detected

Attached: cumming on birds.png (2029x709, 648K)

They want the protesters to leave so they wouldn't care. China is the most populated country in the world lol

It's been a while since I've seen that bird fucker

hnnnngg

Attached: 1563120035764.jpg (298x224, 12K)

low quality /b/tard that overdosed on redpills and likes to troll. Should honestly go back to /b/ and fap to traps like he did for 10 years

t. licked english boots for the entirety of your history and now licks european boots as a pathetic protest to brexit

snakecuck detected

Now the bitch understands what it means to go against the man.

Dude please tell me where I can find those pictures. The sparrow and the praying mantis were jewels of my old /b/ collection.