Would you let this pedophile near your children?

Would you let this pedophile near your children?

Attached: E42698FA-EE5A-408A-A726-A8080C236F99.jpg (2000x1391, 610K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Israel-News/Yair-Netanyahu-Trump-a-rockstar-best-friend-Jews-ever-had-in-White-House-592123
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>NO, GRIMPF IS THE PEDO!!!!

>no diversity

Attached: 07e.png (186x230, 39K)

Stop being a faggot OP.

No, I would never let my children around you pedo faggot op

future active shooter spotted

Attached: titled.jpg (246x268, 26K)

Projection is the liberal's strongest point.

In ten years these little girls will be riding Tyrone's cock and let mudslimes spit on them.

Childhood is fleeting.

Attached: hmmmm.png (629x482, 893K)

they might all look white to you, but I guarantee they aren't

Are you blind?

I don't think hes Pedophile. He got caught having sex with Stormy Daniels ffs.

You Jewish nigger piece of shit. You fucking faggot. Get you and your hook nosed brethren out of here. I’m literally shaking because of all the glowing nose threads. Fuck all of you kike nigger faggots

security breach. kids based af

Why are you embarrassing our country?

You care about the opinions of some literally who Americans lol? You’re embarrassing yourself cuck.

get kiked motherfucker

impeach trump

Attached: untitled.png (378x569, 332K)

Repeat with me:
SECOND TERM.

Attached: 2019-06-21 4EVA.webm (576x720, 2.85M)

Attached: Sharia (YOUS).jpg (1223x500, 91K)

Ew. Fuck no

Discord tranny spotted

Seething Trumptard

Trump eternal presidency confirmed?

worked sharered shill

you fags are all so tiresome

Attached: EBm9e64XUAUV3fs.png (616x854, 378K)

He killed Jeff

Yes.

Attached: 2018-11-11 Trump in the rain.jpg (2300x1262, 496K)

MIGA!!

Fucking disgusting especially coming from a German. I see somebody is ignorant of his own history. Hitler destroyed Germany and Trump is destroying America as we speak.

>qt white baby
>old jew rubbing his hands behind her
Aww shit here we go again

Attached: 37ry18.jpg (640x468, 60K)

>pedophile
He looks like he can't wait to get the shrieking petri dishes away from him. Definitely not a pedo

4 more years asshole.

Hello kids, it's uncle Jeff here. I've got this cool island you need to check out.

Attached: Jewffrey Smirkstein.jpg (150x90, 5K)

I mean we have testimony from a girl involved in Epstein's shit that Trump never even so much as flirted with her. Anyone with an IQ over fucking 90 can put 2+2 together. Trump's the one guy they couldn't lure into blackmail, and he just happened to become POTUS. He's one of the few people on earth that could take they fuckers down.

Attached: 1565455252741.png (800x597, 151K)

He’s annoyed that there’s cameras and parents around to stop him. Bet he wished he did have his old buddy jeff murdered now

>Hitler destroyed Germany
Yes.
Traitor piece of shit.
>Trump is destroying America
by stopping wars
by not creating new ones
by arresting pedophiles

Attached: 2018-09-01 Human Trafficking Arrests Comparison.png (828x482, 257K)

I can smell your disgusting plan trusting from all the way down here

what is she thinking?

Attached: untitled (1).png (244x431, 210K)

Checked, can’t wait to see what you’ve got in stock jeffy

>Mom said it was her turn

You meant Epstein ?

Trump is a kike lover. AIPAC is in control. The kikes will make sure Trump attacks Iran during his second term.

She said trump raped her on multiple occasions and so did several other Epstein girls. He’s guilty and the fbi even recovered his name from documents in Epstein’s house

>arresting pedophiles
He should start with himself

How is your ebola infection going. Man you need to stop fucking monkeys in the ass, stay with niggers.

The Friday document dump confirmed by the accusers of Epstein they never had sex with Trump never saw him at the pedo parties.

He likes children but he doesn't LIKE children.

qt 'fellow white'

also my scanners are indicating that there are no blacks in this picture

Attached: 86545848547475.png (339x237, 217K)

>2019
>still believing pedophilia, rape, incest and murder are wrong

kek

He’s not a pedophile though, he’s batting pedophiles. He’s the great avenger of America.

>Hey guise, I posted it again

i see no pedo only a GOD

Would you let a Stalwart near your children?

Christ look at the potato in the front center

Those are some ugly kids what was this for out of curiosity?

>loves kikes
>destroys kike plans (Syria war ended, Iran war not started, Syrian army finds all sorts of US+Israel made weapons in ISraelIS hide outs)
Choose one, motherfucker.

>during his second term.
Why the wait?
I thought Drumpf loved Israel and did everything they wanted?

kek that kid on drumpfs chair

>so did several other Epstein girls
Gib pic related.

Attached: suce.jpg (800x1066, 114K)

It’s the exact opposite, nice disinformation attempt

He’s been fucking then since the 90s

>imagine believing the leader of the worlds largest pedo ring is anti pedo
We are reaching fatal levels of autism

You just posted cringe

As the Russians say: Proofs?

He’s openly Jewish and Zionist. He constantly talked about how great Israel is and how much he loves Jared and his daughter from embracing Judaism

It’s old news, do it yourself lazy fuck

No, he is factually correct.

Attached: 2012-07-11 Open Your Eyes.png (1865x953, 42K)

You’re fucking lazy. You don’t provide any proof to any of the bullshit spewing out of your clap trap.

>loves kikes
>destroys kike plans (Syria war ended, Iran war not started, Syrian army finds all sorts of US+Israel made weapons in ISraelIS hide outs)
Choose one and only one, motherfucker.

Attached: 2019-08-02 he'll cure AIDS (and cancer).png (995x856, 639K)

>tree of life award 1983
>election campaign main sponsor Sheldon Adelson - ultra Zionist anti-white (100 million USD)
>not a kike lover

Why wait for second term? Cause they can't get him re-elected if he does it now, and they can't possibly find a more kike friendly guy

So you got none.
Got it, faggot.

Attached: 281da300fc1c3f39ccaf0e0f7916646cca1b6d4cb4d7b2bc921be243d4be4578.png (1494x1392, 2.01M)

It’s like you’re shareblue stealing Jow Forums meme talk to use against Jow Forums but suck shit at it.

He died yesterday, but the fbi still has the files. Trumps getting the death penalty for what he’s done. They are waiting to take everyone down at once, as we learned from jeff, if we take them down one at a time they will just get killed

>tree of life award 1983
>election campaign main sponsor Sheldon Adelson - ultra Zionist anti-white (100 million USD)
>not a kike lover

Why wait for second term? Cause they can't get him re-elected if he does it now, and they can't possibly find a more kike friendly guy

>yawn

*mmmmm* yeeeahhh im gonna neeeeeeed some aaaahhhh *twisting my nipples* - SAUCEEE on that one stalwart

Attached: rf0lxXP.jpg (1440x1080, 81K)

So you have no proofs?

Top that off with the fact that his daughter is married to a kike. Trump is a fucking kike lover. In fact, one could speculate if he's in fact a kike himself.

Attached: tk.jpg (232x217, 8K)

HES LITERALLY FUCKING JEWISH YOU GOD DAMN SHILLS!!!

>They will push Trump into destroying Iran on 2nd term
>Otherwise they won't get him elected, and a democrat will win
Isn't it weird that none of that was done for Bush and Barry?
Have they gone fully schizo?

Attached: 1549838766933.png (720x960, 891K)

>loves kikes
Choose one and only one, I mean it, motherfucker.

Attached: eb88c1ed10581814488f9f9c365cbc758ed3fc207331ce5f005d0ddcc3aeb72c.jpg (255x212, 13K)

God I hate shitskins

He's also full of shit. The girl in the recently unsealed court docs (Virginia Giuffre) isn't the one (Katie Johnson) who filed a suit against Trump and Epstein in 2016 for rape. The 2016 accuser also isn't nearly as credible and dropped here lawsuit literally days before the election (no siree, no political hitjob there). Plus the stuff from the suit, like Trump having her wear an Ivanka wig, is just laughably ridiculous and unbelievable, basically Gorilla channel-tier.

>God I hate people who ask for substantial proof when all I have is the promise of proof from dubious sources linked to an FBI document that is currently withheld from the public.

The shareblue sunday shift is a joke.

How will you ever counter a REAL declas?

Attached: Niggershare.jpg (780x518, 69K)

They look like the autistic class.
Why are American children so ugly

Attached: 1563882483720.jpg (936x720, 153K)

Explain
>inb4 6millionD chess

Attached: BB30F453-3D4D-4A19-99AC-C723D72BBE45.jpg (660x371, 51K)

People aren't that gullible anymore, so they need to play the game a bit differently.

>spend first term on prepping for war and riling up a situation
>go to war in second term
>can't get re-elected after second term anyway

Doesn't matter whether it's a Rep or Dem. You literally cannot find a more kike friendly president than Trump. Even the kikes themselves admit it:

"YAIR NETANYAHU: TRUMP A ROCKSTAR, BEST FRIEND JEWS EVER HAD"

jpost.com/Israel-News/Yair-Netanyahu-Trump-a-rockstar-best-friend-Jews-ever-had-in-White-House-592123

Now this is information, it’s too bad for the other guy he can’t provide INFO of any kind.

The ivanka wig slander at Trump is so disgusting, shills will go to any lengths won’t they?

Do you actually hear yourself? You want the fbi to release documents prematurely in the largest criminal investigation in human history? Nice try mother fucker, all you want to a leak so you can help that worm escape the death penalty. We are so sick of your kike shit. It’s over

I don't allow you pilpul asshole to change the subject.
You explain Syria war that ended (and continued on and on under (((Barry))) and Iran war not having started.

Attached: 2019-06-19 DTJr blasts Joe Biden, asks why he didn't 'cure cancer' in last 50 years.p (1119x993, 133K)

Lame post, worthy of getting hidden

>People aren't that gullible
They weren't that gullible under (((Barry))).
Also what's even your logic:
>Drumpf will not do anything that Israel wants until 2nd term because 404
>Drumpf needs to be elected 2nd term
>Otherwise there would be a democrat, and we all know that democrats do not follow Israel at all
>If a democrat would win, it would be game over for Israel
You sound insane.

Attached: 2018-11-10.jpg (3001x1874, 645K)

sweat nigger

Attached: 1565515076965.jpg (1536x1837, 545K)

Did it end or did it just stop being in the headlines. Sake with the Iraq war, they're actively trying to start a war but the Iraqis arnt stupid

Attached: 1565500790002m.jpg (515x1024, 88K)

WOW you’re an idiot. All he wants is PROOF!!! Why can’t you shills ever STOP!?!?

>deflects and changes the subject
You need more practice (((rookie)))

You're saying Trump is a paedo with no proofs. If you said that in public it would be slander even in the unlikely event that you were later proved to be correct.

>the coping

Wait and see then.

yeah would you
biden one is obvious you know

Attached: Bernie-universal-pre-k-ap-img.jpg (1440x907, 151K)