Are you proud of yourselves...

Are you proud of yourselves? Jackbooted government thugs in ICE incarcerated hundreds of productive members of society and left hundreds of children without their parents.

Attached: tyranny.jpg (1278x694, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eu.clarionledger.com/story/news/2019/08/08/ms-ice-raids-300-detainees-released-wednesday-680-detainees-tuesday/1955772001/
youtube.com/watch?v=w8GeYk485IU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Criminals in law you mean?

Wew. This is not who we are.

Sage

>hundreds of tax avoiding illegal aliens that take American jobs to feed their obese families

Yes.

Non-whites aren't human

Given how much it cost, how little benefit it yielded, and the fact that the business owners weren't punished?
Not particularly, no.

Yes very much

>Avoiding taxes

Good for them. Every human being should be avoiding taxes as much as possible.

I am more disappointed that we aren't exploiting them for cheap labor. They get to mill about all day and get fed on the taxpayers dime.

Its almost as if breaking the law has ramifications. Whoda thunkit?

Should've executed her, along with the family.

Almost as if government is a criminal entity which exists to exploit and oppress you.

Troll.

These are fucking criminals.

HA HA! yes, we're proud of ourselves. Cry harder about "Muh illegal immigrants." They know what happens when they come here illegally; maybe they should have thought, and maybe YOU need to think.

Attached: AOCWedgy.jpg (1111x674, 519K)

Id be happier if they gunned down the aliens and their anchor babies desu

Commie. Government is the biggest criminal organization in any given society.

Also, it was an optics win for the left. Their brains shut down when they see a crying kid being paraded around for propaganda.
If a citizen is arrested, aren't some kind of arrangements made to take care of their kids? Shouldn't some strategy for dealing with kids be part of ICE protocol? I don't get this part of the story. Was it handled poorly on purpose to hand the left a win?

>Gasden flag

Take it off, you bootlicking commie.

Very proud. Tears tastes so good. Especially when they are spicey

Attached: download (6).gif (335x372, 152K)

So sorry your dumb shitty parents wanted to knowingly break the law

I used to think these kind of posts were just a larp. At one point they probably were. But now I see that cucked mindless zombies are actually attempting to infiltrate pol. You should really just read and learn. Research some of the things you see here. (don't use Google) Then once you realize that we are right, go kys (in minecraft).

Attached: 1534946254432.jpg (696x960, 52K)

Dude, you're the commie.

Also, this is all bait.

>the one arguing against government thugs persecuting people is the commie

Despite the fact that the bulk of latin migrants contribute a billion times more to society than 95% of Jow Forums you'll find nothing but scorn for them here. why even care

>people

>hundreds
not enough, not even close

By definition they aren't actually members of the society. Fuck off and stop depressing our wages with eager slave labor

Fine, anarchist, whatever, you're still a faggot.

lol is no one gonna talk about that ugly beaners body type in the top left
>muh sexy latinas

Attached: Tweedles_AIW.jpg (960x891, 164K)

they have just as much taxes deducted from their paycheck as you, well wait that assumes dipshits on pol have a job

Your worthless mongrel race has an even bigger victim complex than the niggers, spics are utterly subhuman.

>Productive members of society.

Stop, you're killin' me with this shit.

>Wew. This is not who we are.

Attached: 1509036733774.png (394x448, 119K)

Illegal aliens are not immigrants. They hurt immigrants who follow the rules and try to move upwards socioeconomically.

Kek. I'm literally a child of a brown immigrant. Go virtue signal on twatter and plebbit for ur huwhite guilt, you pathetic piece of shit.

Yeah i am. Now go hang yourself.

Attached: 7DBA0E6F-326F-4B6E-A862-6EBCAC8410E3.gif (498x282, 493K)

First of all, they don't.

And even if they did, it doesn't matter. The people of a nation should take primacy ALWAYS. It doesn't matter if they have come To America to mow lawns while teenage latinas give Americans blowjobs. They don't have a right to be in America just because they want to.

Exactly this. The kid doesn't deserve it and the leftist media using her brpwnie points is despicable.

Kys

Intentional, lack of planning, or dgaf.
Agencies like ICE shouldn't treat kids like shit, particularly when they're American citizens. Especially not with an election coming up so soon, for the cynical take.

Acting like anyone cares what some edgy young coon thinks.
Or, more likely, someone larping as one.

I wish it was more than a few hundred, when it's a few million, I'll be proud. Until then, I'm a little bit ashamed

The same happens when American/legal parents break the law. Why are illegals special?

Go back to Pakistan, shitskin.

If I wanted to live near spics I'd go to a spic country. All these spics coming here need to fuck off I don't give shit, one Brazil is more than enough. Also niggers should be sent to Africa as well, and bugmen back to their commie shitholes.

Those anchor babies shouldn't be american citizens in the first place. The loophole shouldn't exist and is not in the spirit of the law. You really think the people who wrote that constitutional doctrine would have left that loophole in if they knew social welfare programs would exist (taxpayer burden), and that the loophole would allow criminals to get a free pass to violate laws while simultaneously being an ever increasing taxpayer burden and tariff on wages?

They have to go back.
>we
>flag

Attached: smugtrump.png (926x832, 940K)

It will never end until the faggot traitors who hire them are locked up.

The kid's citizenship should be revoked and she should be deported along with her wetback dad.

>Someone else did a thing I don't like, are you proud of yourself?

kek

She is to ugly to be sold into sex trafficking, so deportation is the next best thing

I was hoping for death squads by this point. My disappointment is immense

Attached: 1565282901323.gif (568x320, 2.94M)

>It will never end until the faggot traitors who hire them are locked up.
This.
Don't stand next to the door trying (and failing horribly) to stamp all the ants flooding into your house; go clean up all the messes in your fucking kitchen and the ants will stop coming.

Her "cry" looks so forced.
This is fucking child abuse.
You can't yell at some kid and tell them to "act" for you, they don't have an understand of the world.
This child abuse cannot continue.

Attached: 2b1a08df6e7e910d671ff0d688db5ca65466a1a9ed1dfa70d55aac032c93578f.png (1366x768, 1.8M)

Fuck those people. Fuck their families

I have no logical or moral justification for this. I am plainly stating, "fuck them," because, fuck those fucks. They can get fucked

Hopefully that's just the first step.

August 9. Already 300 of the 680 immigrants are already released. These arrest are only for max 1 day. Fucking globohomo shit media

eu.clarionledger.com/story/news/2019/08/08/ms-ice-raids-300-detainees-released-wednesday-680-detainees-tuesday/1955772001/

My lolbertarian friend.... Take the fascist pill...

Attached: 1562192459185.png (1000x1500, 1.71M)

If we're being honest, belt fed machine guns along the border stacking up a few hundred bodies along the entire length of a border wall would end our illegal alien problem really quickly and it would unironically save thousands upon thousands of Hispanic lives.

No, I'm not proud. Why only 700? When we get closer to 7 million I'll start being proud.

Attached: EBmM_NAUcAE-xCy.jpg (673x600, 26K)

yeah, because every illegal kicked out means more money to go to african americans that are struggling. we might actually owe them something, so it is quite evil to abandon our responsibilities and trade them out for different slaves.

Deport EVERY illegal immigrant!

Attached: Deporting_Illegals.jpg (512x512, 83K)

youre not wrong.

Attached: 1563825701185.jpg (475x552, 47K)

that video was the most rehearsed scripted shit I've seen in years.
Anybody with a kid could see through that fake shit.

NO EXCUSE, drumpftards.
Should have sent the children with them.

I'm still waiting for their one way bus pass

I've got a much better plan.
Take away ICE's current funding, and implement an 80% tax on all funds being transferred out of the country. Make ICE entirely dependent on collecting these taxes.
Continue the raids, BUT instead of arresting the roaches, arrest the people who are employing them.
Mandatory 1 year incarceration for management/owners, along with a $25,000 fine for each illegal employed.
Shut the business down for one month on the first offense, 6 months for the second, permanent closure for the third.

A border wall would just slow down the mass exodus of vermin running back to their shitholes after that.

>Make ICE entirely dependent on collecting these taxes.
If you make ICE dependent on the funds being sent by illegal aliens, then you encourage them to let more money senders into the country.

You're obviously a good person and don't see how easily corruptible people are. I feel kinda bad for people that are as good as you, user.

Wouldn't you be proud if you graciously donated productive members of society to middle and south America? What a selfless act of sacrifice. Oh say can you see!

Not at all, Trump promised more deportations and until I see more deportations than the Obama admin I won't be happy. I want the streets wet with children's tears

I am downright giddy.

Yeah, it's sad for the kids and all, but what's the alternative? Not lock up criminals who have children?

Extremely.

Attached: EjJopdb.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Not proud, not ashamed either. I didn't move to some other country and break their immigration laws to get myself arrested and leave my children defenseless.

Faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=w8GeYk485IU

Deport the anchorbabies as well. They have only their criminal parents to blame for this situation.

>members of society
Well that's just not true is it?

You don't need to keep it that way permanently, just for the first few years. I proposed that as a way of using human nature to our advantage.
Also, letting more money senders into the country is a moot point, since ICE would be used to arrest employers instead of illegals--they would no longer be deporting/detaining any immigrants at all.

Wow this is a stupid idea only a flebbitor trying to be "centrist" could conceive

You seem to be implying these overfed shills take their ideas to their logical conclusion.
10sad_pictures_that_will_make_you_want_to_open_your_borders_so_millions_can_fundamentally_take_over.pictorial

Those penalties are pretty strict user. Remember that some of these illegal equator roaches are stealing people's SSN's and using what to an employer may look like valid documents. The other user's response was pretty valid too.

>Those penalties are pretty strict user.
Yep. Penalties for traitors SHOULD be strict.

>Remember that some of these illegal equator roaches are stealing people's SSN's and using what to an employer may look like valid documents.
This will serve to force employers to be far more rigorous in verifying those documents instead of using the "how was I supposed to know" defense.
Feel sorry for the people whose identities are being stolen, instead of for the ones who are profiting off their misery.

Productive members of society? Do you mean illegal immigrants? That's how the world works. Stay in your shithole. I'm staying in America despite it being overrun by spiteful foreigners who hate the white man.

>productive

>liberals hate the loopholes that allow the rich to pay low taxes
>liberals love the loopholes that allow birthright citizenship
classic

Nothing you said makes sense, what do you mean?