Hello sir, my name's Theodore and it's a pleasure to finally meet you. I'm here to pick up your daughter for the prom...

>Hello sir, my name's Theodore and it's a pleasure to finally meet you. I'm here to pick up your daughter for the prom. We'll be back by 11 and will be answering our phones if you want to call for anything.

How do you respond?

Attached: Prom-Black-Shawl-800x800.jpg (800x800, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PZx2tUCB9t8&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dont have a daughter

Attached: POINT_BLANK2.jpg (660x432, 35K)

Attached: nigga trying math.gif (516x388, 1.73M)

Come in and meet my wife!

Lmao

>ay waddup cuh, I’m takin yo girl to my crib fo my birthday partay. We dippin at 10:30 and gonna pull back up to yo place at meednight. Dat cool witchu?

Jokes on you, my daughter has a dick

Okay, listen up theo huxtable or roofiemaster69 whatever your name is, now this here is a shotgun now you go back to that coonhut you came from or you are gonna be pumped full of lead. Am I making myself clear?

Attached: 1813616-cotton.jpg (320x320, 13K)

I need a printout of your entire families history and background check which I will verify.

You have even one nigger commit even a parking violation in your family tree and you get the bullet.

SPBP

youtube.com/watch?v=PZx2tUCB9t8&t=1s

Fuck out of here jew.

Attached: Oy.webm (352x640, 466K)

Hippity Hoppity, get off my property.

Good, now make sure you never bring her back to my home again or I'll Derek Vinyard both of you in front of the entire neighborhood.

Nice to meet you son! Make yourself at home while I get my daughter.

Kill yourself.

Attached: nurU9Y5.jpg (800x450, 40K)

What if user is a nigger himself?

do all black people in US talk like this?

I almost peed from laughing at this.

If this happens you've failed as a father and should consider offing yourself lest you watch your daughter produce mutts

>Where are they hiding?
>Huh?
>The others you are trying to break into my house

Attached: an american love story.webm (480x608, 1.8M)

Still works

Wrong Universe I am still a 19 y/o Virgin here...

A lot of whites do too

I don't care because I'm black too. Matter of fact I'm happy she's dating someone with manners and a responsible attitude instead of some thug. I'd invite him inside and offer him some coffee while he waits for my daughter to finish getting ready. Maybe shoot the shit with him and ask what his future plans are and if he's going to college or the workforce.

Hippity hoppity, die nigger.

Niggers. Not. Even. Once.

Sure there are some attractive black people when they are young and healthy. But want if they are no longer young and healthy? It all falls apart.

Go away. My daughter is grounded.

not in a million years

Attached: 14.jpg (500x517, 186K)

Does anyone have that webm of orthodox jews being assaulted by rapefugees? I guess it was in France,

Any others will do, too.

Nnnn...
NNNnnNNnn......
NNNNNnNNnNnnNNnNnNNNYYYNYAAAIAIIIIIGGGGGGGGERRRRRRRRRRHRHRHH

Btw, does anyone find it srange that the camera is filming the jew? Almost like this was planned?

Two questions:

1. Does your dad live at home and support you?
2. Have you accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal savior?

If yes to both, have her back by 11:00.

imagine killing a man because your daughter craves BBC.

you should kill your daughter instead, otherwise plenty more chad BBC for your daughter to fuck when theodore's gone

Also why do Jow Forumstards always imagine having a daughter? Wouldn't you prefer a son instead?

Abort all daughters. Daughters are the ultimate bluepill.

>How do you respond?
I put visine in my daughters drink while shes getting ready so that she shits herself for the next 2 hours and backs out, Then, I explain to her how clooege tuition works and what I wont be paying for if she dates niggers. Theodore seems like a nice nigger, but I dont want my daughter dating niggers no matter how nice, rich or famous.
Now go kys

Prom? You mean OG LOC HOUSE PARTY?

Attached: PaR.gif (375x188, 707K)

Pic related.

Attached: 2D678896-23AA-4C4A-A90B-782834CBFBCD.jpg (1242x798, 165K)

How are you doing in school? If it’s C’s you get pushed in front of a bus nigger.

Attached: A90B7051-C18D-4611-9470-7A35C2C1F743.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

You are at the wrong house, boy.

Get off my lawn nigger.

Right on cue

Attached: ThinkingPerfect.png (101x111, 5K)

Hi Theo, you just got my dumb ass daughter disowned. Regardless of what she thinks I DO in fact know what's best for her. I always have.
Now remove your black ass from my front porch.

Put a knife into his temple
Claim self defense

Very anti-Semitic and racist
Your daughter needs some multicultural education and you need to stop being a BIGOT

He’s the only spic on this board with any sense. KYS fag.

No really, every thread about people's future children is always "muh daughteru" are you so weak that you can't imagine producing a son?

It wouldn't happen so it's myth

Get off my porch nigger

Make sure you wear a condom, champ.
>Leans in closer and whispers
(she's got a LOT of STDs)

Attached: Around+blacks+never+relax+_1bcacb8d2253c57c623c74a6d1b33a9f.jpg (371x484, 95K)

N

Around bitches you are going to get stitches.

the infamous BBC
just look at the size of that their python