If there's any yanks reading this what do you guys think about guns in your country? Do you think they should be banned...

If there's any yanks reading this what do you guys think about guns in your country? Do you think they should be banned? Cos you guys have more mass shootings than I have hot dinners, then again even if they was banned you would probably just end up with a shit load of knife crime like London

Attached: firearms-generic-1-2048x1536_3438803.jpg (768x432, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crimeresearch.org/tag/concealed-handguns-stopped-mass-public-shooting/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No
Sage

I've heard of some people talking about registering guns as lost and then stowing them for prepper purposes.

You must not eat a lot of hot dinners. I guess things are worse in britbongoland than we thought.

crimeresearch.org/tag/concealed-handguns-stopped-mass-public-shooting/

Your right about that were more fucked up than you lot that's for sure

Maybe a firearms license should be in the question

What does the crimes of a few score of people have to do with the 10's of millions of gun owners who have never committed a crime ever? Also you need a better job if you are missing dinner.

Attached: dlu571086.jpg (751x395, 108K)

No. And I'll kill any cop who tries to take mine.

IOTBW Halloween 2019
early reminder to print out posters, order stickers and get a costume
`

Attached: iotbw_charge_REE.jpg (900x617, 146K)

>they was
WE

Checked!

You can only disarm if you fully trust your goverment. 10's of millions don't.

Pick related - hundreds of broken treaties.

Attached: gw (36).jpg (768x433, 44K)

guns are a defining characteristic, w/o them it is no longer america. ergo it is a suicide pact.

I'm going to go buy more guns before any rules change. Gonna pick up some high capacity drum mags as well.

the reason the right supports the militarization of law enforcement is to confiscate that shit from their corpses when they go for a gun grab. free apc nigger.

No, we have Jewish lies and Niggers. If you remove Niggers we are one of the safest countries in the world.

Attached: mass shootings by race.png (482x446, 213K)

>Cos you guys have more mass shootings than I have hot dinners
kek
of course we do, Nigel.

Attached: Bongettes.jpg (3000x2121, 894K)

How's are knife laws treating you... What? You couldn't buy a fork because you weren't 18? Gee, glad they kept you safe while muzzies are raping your women and children.

If your government trusted your people to have guns,maybe your little Islands(That fit easily into an area the size of a couple of our states) wouldn't be being over run and devoured by Brown people from your former colonies !

I agree and I think you should keep your guns since it's one of your amendments but I also think you guys should have a firearms license so that niggers with criminal records or mentally unstable fags like the Texas shooter cannot buy any but like I said even if they was banned they would still find there way through

Our government is full of faggots and it won't be long untill my country is an Islamic country I've already accepted that! Believe me when I say that I'm ashamed to be British

no

I don't care about the knife crime in London desu since it's all niggers that are stabbing eachother

no

Funny how the left hates police and wants to abolish them... yet in the same breath wants them to enforce the leftist laws against people. Amazing how mad these people truly are.

Attached: dlu57960.jpg (918x545, 157K)

Any serious attempt at gun control will cause a civil war. I personally believe people should be able to have any weapon except for WMDs

No

Attached: 2CA3FC9C-8C42-4136-B7F0-530A41C023D9.jpg (888x500, 135K)

SHALL

Checked and we don't like our parents talking about us. Mind your business, we are the adults now.

This

>niggers with criminal records
>buying guns
You poor deluded bastard.
You truely have no idea how the real world works, do you?

Attached: Tacticoon.png (540x634, 321K)

What about mentally unstable people or niggers with criminal records?

Nah. We should have WMDs too. If Israel can,why not everyone? They have their Samson option..right? Open borders for them btw

There's also the fact that many pro-gun-control people use gun deaths (even though most of this number also includes suicides and self-defense) instead of overall deaths

i just bought an AR like 10 minutes ago, feels good man
FREEDOM

forgot pic related

Attached: ST916556FDEFFH_featured.png (2000x743, 605K)

Chances are that they will break into the wrong house and get shot.

>even if they was banned
Negroid detected

nice quads ameritards would defend personal nukes unironically even if there was a school nuking every other week becuase "wot if nugger brakes into my howse an i need 2 nuke him???"

We already have bans against the mentality incompetent from owning firearms. It's the first thing you go through in the background check process. Niggers can get their firearms illegally, they are imported along with illegals from Mexico (hence why we are trying to seal the border). You really aren't coming up with anything innovative here.

Mmmm...1911

I love my guns and I'll never give them up.

Well, such keeps the Government in check so we can say "Race Traitor", like Michal Szewczuk, without the fear of Jail.

Is 'per capita' a racist illegal term in your country?

Attached: Mass shootings per capita 2.png (450x1098, 142K)

That's the excuse the yanks always use ' I need it for protection for me and my family'

Yanks? Does that mean the whole USA? Why?

We actual Yankees usually exclude the south and West from that term.

I think more places in the world should loosen restrictions on guns. Guns should be able to as easy to buy as bread, people bitch about over population and climate change then cry when people doe lel

Die**

Banning guns, terrible idea.
If they do, it wont matter much.
We can print them.
Gun control is dead.
Anyone who wants a full auto ar15 already has it, some guy showed how to make it run with a clothes hanger on YouTube. The knowledge flows through us. Anyone who has ever put together a gun knows how easily they can be manufactured. Shit a couple steel pipes and a nail and you're in business. Open carry everywhere is the only way. When we up the ante for rapists and thieves they will stop raping and thieving.

>Tacticoon

Attached: LaughIn3D.jpg (1280x1080, 285K)

I wasn't aware of that I don't live in America so I guess I was wrong I just assumed buying guns in your country is as easy as buying cigarettes considering all the shootings

Attached: 1482044524495.png (1000x3685, 452K)

Personal nukes are for use against the government, not a dumb nigger robber.

Gun owners should have to have a good credit score. Confiscate guns if they can’t pay their bills on time.

If it's 'may issue' it's 'you're not allowed to own a gun because I don't like poor people'. If it's 'shall issue' it's 'fill out this form and pay this fee for a redundant background check'.

>can't even use a knife to cut up his dinner without mommy's permission
You serfs love your licenses don't you?

Attached: british 2.jpg (575x586, 34K)

I love guns. The feeling of power from the recoil and noise. Hot lead and the smell of gunpowder.
Dead kids don't really bother me.

Attached: 1565557965771.gif (350x185, 3.91M)

I think we're almost as sick of you whining about it as our home grown retards.

>digits wasted
I think we need more guns so people can actually defend themselves against mads shooters and feral niggers

>more mass shootings than I have hot dinners
That sounds more like a (you) problem.

Attached: 1563277798620.png (396x385, 119K)

People with criminal records already can't own guns, depending on the crime (Lautenberg amendment, felons, etc.). As for mentally unstable fags, how are you going to enforce that, exactly? How do you subject everyone to a "mentally unstable fag test?" Do you think we have a "mentally unstable fag registry" we can query, or that building such a thing is even possible?

Why do Brits and Aussies constantly worry about our issues?

Show us one mass shooting that would have been prevented with a license.

On second thought, don't bother. Just fuck off.

The difference is you're fearful to go into the capital and cultural center of your country because of shitskins with knives. Yet I've had to travel more times than I could count into the worst of the southside of Chicago and Gary, Indiana knowing, that being strapped, at the very least that I would not go a helpless victim. Niggers can smell a lack of fear.

Attached: 13212.jpg (1593x2055, 423K)

I'm not worrying about your issues trust me there's enough issues in my own country to worry about I was just curious about you guys opinions on guns

Form 7734 already asks whether you have been diagnosed with a severe mental illness or been adjudicated to be mentally incompetent. Plus in most states, buying a handgun or semi-auto pistol requires a license of some sort in which the application process has the same restrictions (no crazies). We basically already have all this shit, bongs just don't understand out gun laws.

Attached: 123464.jpg (1592x2061, 396K)

They forgot why amercia kicked them out in the first place apparently

Attached: 1552442085014.png (620x957, 557K)

I live in the capital I was born and raised in London and I'm still here surrounded by niggers and pakis you don't need to tell me how fucked up my country is cos I already know

The rest is instructions on how to fill out forms and what it does. This is the standard information a person must go through be fore purchasing a firearm. They print these out at gun shows too so that eliminates the so-called "loophole". Hell, you can even use these ones here if you want try to buy a firearm if you don't believe it.

Attached: 1424343.jpg (1587x2026, 451K)

If I came to America how easy would it be for me to buy a gun?

>the one anti-gun thread where op replies
ok Ill bite.
There are a stupid amount of guns, and we grew up with them. Its as threatening as knives or cars.
They will never be able to ban the guns, even if they did the criminals would just keep them. There are still fully automatic weapons in circulation that are unregistered and probably recently imported. Niggers have uzis and tek9s like its normal for them.
The guns cannot go anywhere or else well be in the same boat as south africa and haiti.
Also muh constitution.

Guns are not the problem. Its something new in society. I blame ssris and amphetamines frying children brains, probably in combination with media desensitizing and normalizing insane amounts of violence. Probably something to do with activating the section of the brain that deals with rioting. Look at the french revolution. You dont have that level of violence and blame it on media. Its part of our nature,, but its supposed to be reserved for drastic measures. Something turned that switch on in their heads.

Attached: iz7phgeoc9q21.png (640x648, 570K)

You cant buy one. You arent a citizen

You have the forms, try it out for yourself.

Depends what kind. Most stores won't sell to non-citizens so you'd have to buy it privately. If you just mean in general, hunting rifles and shotguns can be bought by pretty much anyone over 18 who isn't a criminal or insane. Handguns and """military style""" rifles usually require a license, which usually you can get after taking a gun safety class, going to the range, and paying an application fee.

Pretty easy, if you can pass a background check. Yes, non-resident immigrants can buy guns.

You have to be a citizen or permanent resident to purchase one. You can borrow or rent one as a non-immigrant alien, or temporarily import one you own.

Knives for you neutered subjects. It's not about guns.
Sage

Tourists and non-immigrant workers aren't allowed to posses firearms but I think you can buy one after you get a green card.

Well don't you honestly think the sandniggers, pakis and niggers in London would think twice about assaulting someone with a knife, facefull of acid or even a firearm if a magdump of supersonic lead coming back at them was a very real possibility?

>shall not be infringed
The founders knew what they were doing.

If anything we need more guns. Suppresors, nation wide conceal carry. Etc.

Yeah guns are for fckn fags honestly who cares

Violence here as an aggregate is about the same as your country. Big congested cities have big congested city problems. Our country is so fucking huge you britbongers must have a hard time comprehending it. I could drive for months around the country and still not see half of it.
I don't live in a big city. I can leave my doors unlocked and not worry about it. I can go out, get all pissed up, walk a couple miles home at 2AM, and not see one shady person or worry about getting mugged. Most of the crime I see in small towns is someone not paying child support, drunk driving, or drug possession.

We are a nation born from individuals seeking freedom. Freedom is no guarantee of safety or security. I'll take the small risk of being in a confrontation with someone and having the necessary tools to make sure I'm not a victim.

They would prosecute the person shooting in self defense across the pond. They do thibgs differently there.

We already do nigger.

I know that! You can always claim self defence in your country but having said that your justice system isn't as messed up as ours! In Britain murders get sentanced to 15 years while they get death row in yours

Based old white guys.

It’s not the guns, it’s the culture that is mostly bankrupt, but then again we’re just emulating our leaders. Think about that.

Morally, not mostly.

>while they get death row in yours
I think something like 5% of all death row inmates actually get the death penalty carried out before they die, and even then you usually have to commit multiple premeditated homicides to even have a chance of getting death.

No, we need to ban federal agents' activities on imageboards. Most of our shootings are literally mentally ill idiots on a cocktail of SSRIs who get egged on by feds.

Mass shootings are not a problem here, but even if they were I would never support banning guns as response, no matter the numbers

Attached: 1536708055653.jpg (2048x1152, 583K)

It’s insanely hard to be sentenced to lethal injection in this country. The vast majority of death row inmates committed crimes so heinous that the appeals process failed, which is the only way they aren’t commuted.

It'll be interesting the next time I move. I think my truck is going to look a lot like that.

I'm going to get flagged, tracked and put on a list by the glowniggers reading this but unironically: cars are way more dangerous than guns. Don't ever ever kill other people, I must preface this with. Killing other people is wrong and very morally questionable. You might go to hell if one exists. Don't do it. P.S I love brown people.

Anyway, imagine a soft target like a parade, marching band, etc. Any venue with a huge number of people and a quarter mile worth of road to speed up on. A nice big truck going 60-80 MPH into a gigantic crowd of 4000-5000 people. If you got it up to speed fast enough the first 20 or so people would probably just liquefy on impact. Seriously, I shit you not, cars are way more dangerous than guns. No one is going to ban cars though because everyone needs to use cars to get from place to place and we aren't afraid of them because we UNDERSTAND them. So, basically, what I'm saying is: you would be less afraid of guns if you understood them.

Attached: 1521596162424.png (500x557, 59K)

I don't think this is a slide thread, so I'll give you an honest answer: Mass shootings aren't actually a problem here. We're talking less than a single percent of all violent crime. Including the ones where the spics and niggers are shooting other spics and niggers. I live in the country. Those guns are necessary, to our way of life. They'll never be given up, they'll never go away. There's not a weekend that goes by I can't hear the neighbors shooting stuff, or I'm shooting stuff. And it's a fantastic way to live. You don't know real freedom, and for that I'm sorry. Come visit us sometime. I promise you'll feel safer than you do at home, and you'll have way more fun.

Attached: gun nuts gun control.jpg (500x423, 44K)

Stay jelly, eurofags

Attached: 87B4AA74-CD70-4F1F-B092-341BA44B3C38.jpg (4032x3024, 2.28M)

You have more stabbing than we have mass shootings. Shut the fuck up and put down the assault spoon.