420chan removed Jow Forums

The 420chan admin has decided to take down Jow Forums from their website. If you don't know the admin did not only support the shut down of 8ch and hotwheels, but he is a hardline communist.

Attached: logo.png (219x219, 21K)

why would you frequent a communist site?
miss ol' East Germany?

No he confirmed it on his twitter page. I was only trying to mention it, so expect another influx of Jow Forums users.

Kirt is a ex-goon from SA, hardline leftist, drug addicted degenerate, frequent ResetEra user, made "SJW" world-filter to "well-rounded individual" (currently he reverted it back), has an IRC room of a bunch of other leftists and literal Antifa trannies, and to top it off the board used to have a secret pedo section as long as there was no nudity. It's been deleted for a long time but it's Kirt's dirty little secret. 420chan long-time infiltrator. Ask me anything. One of the mods of 420chan also mods on Jow Forums. HI QUETZ!

oh and HIFFWE

Their mod Spunky is antifa and will delete anything slightly right wing. Even current news topics that involve people like the Rothchilds or Soros get deleted, even if it's from a news source and not on Jow Forums. Basically they cover for anything leftwing and ban/ghost delete posts that lean to the right. Even NIGGERS filters to jolly african-americans because they don't wanna let people say the N word. Hahahaha

More confused young men to feed redpills. They will snap out of the Jewish subversion soon enough

420chan used to have a hidden /model/ board for 'non-nude' child models, Kirt got kicked from SA for posting lolicon, now he rails against it all and claims to be friends with not Anita Sarkeesian but the other pearbody one. Fuck him.

The more they silence us, the more powerful we become.

Attached: 1564610371718.jpg (2936x1276, 773K)

I remember a 'joke' from one of the pages he put up was "if she's old enough to crawl she's already in the right position". A mod used to post as 'Jewberg Goldstein", the random name generator used to contain "Nigger".

I used to love the place but he cucked HARD

420 chan is still around? lel who gives a fuck? what's next posting on 7chan?

lol

then stop going there, faggot

Their Jow Forums board was tiny. Maybe 1000 unique IPs would post there but regular posters were in the hundreds. Not like we're gonna see much of an influx, if any. Most people avoided Jow Forums because it was the same 10 people arguing over anarcho-communism, stalinism, and lolbertarian shit over and over.

Nigger from the random names was removed because Kirt's a cuck

Let's not forget 'kirt-se' or Kirt's all weekend meth sessions
The site has been in free fall for years.

Attached: kirt-resetera.jpg (2540x1211, 370K)

Attached: 1543069397040.jpg (534x578, 61K)

>420
Edgy shit, why trust it in the first place?

do people still go there? haven't been there for about 9 years. thought it was cool when i was in high school.

He's buddies with Anita, Zoey, and a bunch of Kotaku staff.

Basically the userbase of the site is so small now it would kind of be fun to infiltrate. Very obvious right wing stuff will get deleted or get you banned but subtle redpills dropped by lots of users would be fun. Their mod staff is small and they can't be on all the time.

BTW, they believe they were the ones to make Pepe the Frog popular because some people posted his "feels good man/feels bad man" old meme images on that site, and they think Jow Forums co-opted their meme.

Attached: 7d1.jpg (200x216, 13K)

The pepe think may actually be true, they also claim troll face as 'be cool' face. Zoey was the one I was thinking of earlier, he shuts down GG talk long after it was relevant because she was/is his friend.

Lol who cares everyone there is a fucking loser anyways weedlmao

In case you needed proofs

Attached: download.jpg (258x195, 7K)

>going to 420chan in the forst place

Attached: 1559264681491.jpg (675x450, 59K)

>miss ol' East Germany?
top quality bantz

I liked 420chan back in the day, lots of lols there.

/i/ were their glory days

Attached: Van_explode.gif (240x184, 403K)

dude what

Attached: 1529782560862.png (159x125, 29K)