Happening inbound

With all of the current affairs going on at the moment they are bound to stage a big false flag soon
Numerals decide on the happening

Attached: images - 2019-08-12T105301.063.jpg (300x168, 7K)

9.1 Earthquake in California caused by HAARP

Widespread domestic terror attack or large scale that's gunna knock vegas shooter off the top

Get ready to die for Israel.

Epstein returns from the dead clutching a stone mask

wow classic flops

Widespread memory hole.

A LOT of people are going to die in this one.

Assassination(or an attempt) of a major political figure.

Attached: 069877C9-10A2-4C3D-8B71-6974170B0ACE.jpg (834x1200, 42K)

18 year 9/11 anniversary just around the bend. I feel it would be more of a psyche breaker: localized events all over the country in a very short timeframe. It’s almost as if Gilroy, Paso, and Dayton were a warmup/preview....OR nothing happens and OP is a faggot

Donald drumpf gets impeached and Hillary rightly reclaims the throne and sentences all drumfkins to death.

israel nuked

This
Cant wait
Punish me witchqueen

Nothing will happen. Trust me

Water supply poisoned in a major city

I don't understand why Jow Forums insists on this. I can't see how a false flag would be necessary: neither is this being taken as much of a big deal out of our internet circles, nor this scandal is directly linked to Israel or does Israel have any interest in exploiting the situation.
Nothing is going to happen any time soon for the reasons you all seem to be certain of.

We actually solve the problems of planet earth and live in peace

Fuck yeah

Good yoke.

Attached: 1562255590383m.jpg (826x1024, 100K)

for the last fucking time, you "kill" for israel, dying for israel is a waste of money. kill damn you.

Everybody is talking about Epstein, even boomers.

Don't you idiots realise they have already gone too far with killing Epstein? They know everyone is sceptical, and something big happening soon would make literally everyone even more sceptical. Nothing will happen.

War

Damn my id.....

Another false happening

Damn

AREN'T YOU FUCKS GOING THROUGH A GENOCIDE? Why care about US happenings? ALSO, if you were in the USA you'd know about the 2 mass shootings we had that were definitely false flags.

Kill yourself.

Gtz. Digits and ID. It's settled then, finally a happening.

Plane containing dildo drones has "accidental" cargo release in midair, holy fuck a swarm of dildo flies over user's house and at least 1000 fuck the neighborhood women, which is promptly blamed on Russian hackers and proceeds into thermonuclear MAD