Are we all African?

According to the Out of Africa Theory, life as we know it originated from Africa. That being said, I propose that there’s no such thing as white, black, Hispanic, etc., and that we’re actually all African.
>nigger pass
>reparations
>affirmative action
What do you think of this, Jow Forums? I think it could be advantageous depending on how we play our cards.

Attached: C2B8AA3F-F071-456F-9D74-C0AE18235502.jpg (330x330, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/is-the-out-of-africa-theory-out/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The smart ones left.

Imagine associating yourself with niggers and kikes

We're all fish since life started in the oceans

Don’t you think claiming African ancestry could benefit us as a whole? (((They))) constantly pander to niggers and other degenerate non-whites, we might as well have our fun, too

No, we're the conglomerations of the last aftermath.

jit compiling

Attached: 1565619522466.png (595x845, 289K)

>I think about my identity
you're an NPC. you are exactly like all the other NPCs you know. you all have one NPC identity. you are not an individual, you dont have an individual identity. those thoughts your having, every single NPC ever is having the same thoughts right now. youve never met an individual ever.

Attached: IMG_2992.jpg (960x960, 72K)

>not questioning the environment around you because you’re a blackpilled cuck with weak wrists like the rest of (((them)))

Attached: 6173239B-3A83-48CB-81EC-A9EC8333F6A4.png (1036x1154, 244K)

questioning the environment? what the fuck are you even talking about? what does that even mean?

Out of africa is unironically debunked.
The oldest hominid skeleton was found in Petralona, Greece.

Graecopithecus freybergi is 6,000,000 years older than Australopithecus afarensis.

(((Out of Africa theory))) makes no sense, it's logically impossible. White genes are recessive. If we were all Africans, we would all look like Africans.

you don't know what questioning the environment means? have you heard of philosophy? are you a genuine dicksucking psychopath? get the fuck out.

Reperations for the Irish indentured servants.

Wasn't it recently discovered that the earliest humans were actually from Hungry? We wuz euros n shit.

If we all didn't evolve in different ways we would all look the same. Not contesting, just not being retarded.

Out of Africa Theory is out; your textbook needs updating.
scientificamerican.com/article/is-the-out-of-africa-theory-out/

Yeah but evolution is not that fast. They claim we walked out of Africa like a hundred thousand years ago.

>philosophy...is, like, when you question the environment, man
i mean "questioning the environment" is the vaguest, stoner, I-fucking-love-science-bro, phrase I've ever heard.

Attached: IMG_0591.jpg (1153x899, 63K)

No.

Theory re: genetic start of homo sapiens changed to European origins. Africa theory is only believed by dumb blacks and dumb SJWs.

you're obviously a fucking jew who love niggers why are you even here ape theory has been debunked you fucking shill

>life as we know it originated from Africa
Life itself didn't come from Africa, it probably didn't even exist back when life began...

>we might as well have our fun, too
Okay, we can agree on that!

Attached: 1563712774791.jpg (292x300, 22K)

>out of Africa
Disproven

>advantageous depending on how we play our cards

No. Leftists pursue power. That is all. They will say "we all originate from Africa and are all the same" and then say "white people need killed off and replaced because racism is in the white genes" in the same paragraph. Hypocrisy is a feature not a defect of current leftist thought.

According to single origin of life theory, we all share a common ancestor as a single-celled organism. That being said, I propose there's no such thing as a daffodil, a chimpanzee, a human, etc., and we are all actually unicellular organisms.

Attached: 1497506085894.png (1080x710, 68K)