Why wasn't the shooter Bowers copied?

Why wasn't the shooter Bowers have his own copy cats?

Was it because he actually killed Jews?

Attached: 4517372.vpx.jpg (800x450, 43K)

Also the captchas are slow

Attached: 1563641029613.webm (1200x800, 2.26M)

>Screw your optics, I'm going in!
LMFAO. I know that what he did was awful, and I don't support mass shootings or accelerationism in any way, but there was genuinely something really funny about how he posted that. I can't even explain it. I can't even put it to words. It's just so autistic or something. I'm not sure. Like why the fuck would anyone ever say THAT before going to do a mass shooting?

Actually, I guess this kind of answers your question. The other two shooters that Jow Forums worships had manifestos. Jow Forums liked that, I guess. This guy legit just posted on Gab "Screw your optics, I'm going in!" LMFAO.

BTW you should never emulate any mass shooter and none of these people are actually helping the white race or the country. They are literally shitstains on white America who are making our lives harder every time they do this bullshit.

All of my posts are satire also. I'm just curious why doesn't pol talk about him more since he actually did what some people of pol wanted to do.

based bowers did nothing wrong

It's not satire. I don't mean that. I am serious. If you fucking shoot innocent people you aren't helping the white race. Period. You're not doing ANYTHING that would even REMOTELY help us. It's stupid. If you wanna help the white race, and you're not a complete retard, GO RUN FOR FUCKING PUBLIC OFFICE or do something positive with your time. Going out and killing people isn't gonna help anything.

>we'll vote 'em out next time, goy

Fucking hell, I accidentally left out the "never" before "emulate". Had to delete and repost.
Just to be clear if some user saw that at first in the short amount of time it was posted, before it was deleted and corrected. NEVER. It said you should NEVER emulate a mass shooter. These people are the fucking worst. If you are feeling depressed, just go get therapy or some shit. You're not gonna be a "hero to the white race" by killing people.

I don’t think Bowers is a real person. The media has photographed James Fields over and over again. Show me one picture of Bowers in court or anywhere.

You're awful. See, someone like you is worthless and can't effect a positive change in the world, so you just revert to animalistic violence and barbarism. "Ooooooo, I'm a worthless piece of shit, I guess I'll kill people to feel better".

Fag.

He helped me out but I'd rather not say exactly how

The sides met briefly in federal court in Pittsburgh on Monday to review the status of Robert Bowers' prosecution. The defendant wasn't in court.

both sides also agreed that the entire thing was total horse shit and OP is an idiot

the day of the shooting it was established the mans' name was Robert D. Bowers. That is what the media used. The next day the entire news media started calling him Robert G. Bowers.

the middle name is important.

Attached: bowers.png (1068x276, 34K)

Yet no one can produce one photo of him other than his stock drivers license photo.

for all we know this guy has been dead for years

Jewish facilities are discreet and well secured and they have achieved beloved status in American culture by making movies about the Holocaust.

heroic bowser

Attached: burns jews WITHOUT ovens.jpg (650x365, 64K)

I had deleted this and wanted it back. Thanks

hate chan faggots out
so sick of all the thinly veiled fed posting holy shit you losers are fucking cancer

Attached: approves.jpg (203x433, 25K)

here is something else that is related. remember this girlfriend's story recently? she talks about how Connor Brett's showed her a shooting video & she said it was "the synagogue shooting video" but there is no synagogue video.

but somehow they idiots were like "oh it must have been the Pittsburgh synagogue video" which doesn't exist

Attached: what.png (900x861, 468K)

Honestly I think shes just a dumb bitch and meant Christchurch but whatev

it wasn't her that filled in the blanks with Pittsburgh Synagogue