What did Trump mean by this?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (600x600, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/afs:Content:5466940186
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just the face value

we love our jews, don't we folks

fake

you have the quote, it's there in plain sight, a full analysis into why he'd run as a Republican. what did this mean? exactly as it says

Fake but the message is sound

Here’s 0.2 she kles

BARR JUST RELEASED POLICE SKETCH OF EPSTEIN MURDER SUSPECT

Attached: C37D460F-3DA9-4C87-994A-130AE4DBEA63.jpg (215x234, 5K)

Attached: Great-Seal-Of-The-United-States-D.jpg (800x800, 218K)

nothing. He never said it.

Also, anyone smell herbs?

It's not a real statement. He never said that. You can look through the archives of people magazine and see for yourself.

Thanks, Avi. Noted.
See you soon!

Attached: 1565609471338.gif (240x180, 200K)

Source is there.

Trump is allied with jews. your post doesnt work.

Attached: dOmUz_WjJICs3DBUs8F8cPO0m243M5E0g_LKPErFeFY.jpg (518x672, 44K)

He's got my vote.

If the source is there, then link it. Because I have went through all the archives for that year, and there is nothing. Is this the best shills have now?

wtf I love Trump now

Which issue of People?

Just scratch off the hate for the gays and we're all good.

CLAIM: “If I were to run, I’d run as a Republican. They’re the dumbest group of voters in the country. They believe anything on Fox News. I could lie and they’d still eat it up. I bet my numbers would be terrific.” -- Donald Trump in 1998 People magazine interview.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. The president did not make such a comment to People magazine.

THE FACTS: Singer and actress Bette Midler, who often speaks out against Trump, shared the false quote attributed to Trump on her Twitter account Sunday, with the comment that Trump “certainly knew his crowd.” Julie Farin, a People magazine spokeswoman, told The Associated Press that the magazine looked into the claim exhaustively when it first surfaced years ago but did not find anything remotely like it made by the president.

apnews.com/afs:Content:5466940186

He was a NY democrat playboy running around in sports cars and going to parties until he went 180 all of a sudden and became the redneck messiah. So...

no

9/11 changed everything.

Literally fake

Attached: 1561930245874.png (322x527, 148K)

wasn't this the meme that amy shumer posted and got absolutely assblasted because it was fake and 3 years old? sage

Attached: B_t760jUsAMNdT3.jpg (900x1200, 148K)