Redpill me on global warming

Gif unrelated.

Attached: 1565207995614.gif (480x270, 2.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

adn.com/multimedia/video/video-salmon-die-jakolof-creek-alaska/2015/09/14/
dw.com/en/tornado-leaves-trail-of-destruction-in-luxembourg/a-49974893
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's pushed to distract from other environmental problems like thirdies polluting the oceans, the harmful effects of plastics, deforestation, dying species, etc.

The planet is coming out of an ice age. Ohio used to be under a glacier.

The globalists need another pot of cash to give money to their cronies. They are using climate change to create new taxes.

It's a scam to highjack the economy and turn the west into a centrally planned commie shithole. It has the side benefit of shipping money to shitskins around the world and flooding us with climate refugees. Also, they want us all to eat bugs and be deracinated slaves.

JESUS CHRIST IT'S A LION
GET IN THE CAR

Attached: scream.jpg (640x480, 38K)

I've been told trash on the ground will eventually raise the temperature

>Redpill me on global warming
are you on biblical time or geologic time. the greatest extinction event was the permien extinction event. occured over 200k years. at the 70k year mark, half the earths biomass went extinct. that is a normal extinction event. we've whiped out half the earth's biomass in 50 years.
>normal:70k years
>human:50 years

Prove it faggot

yah, plenty of it. it's pretty fascinating shit. if you want to know, it's easy information to find out. always remember, friend, rocks NEVER lie.

Watch the documentary The Uncertainty Has Settled.

Asphalt and concrete are worse.

Margaret Thatcher, she did it

Attached: Climate Realists - Global Warming_ How it all began - 2011-10-30-page-001.jpg (1240x1754, 369K)

Attached: Climate Realists - Global Warming_ How it all began - 2011-10-30-page-002.jpg (1240x1754, 403K)

Attached: Climate Realists - Global Warming_ How it all began - 2011-10-30-page-003.jpg (1240x1754, 324K)

Attached: Climate Realists - Global Warming_ How it all began - 2011-10-30-page-004.jpg (1240x1754, 462K)

Global warming is good to a certain extent. Warmth is good while ice ages are bad. CO2 is good for plants. We have longer growing seasons. I can list many more benefits of warming if you like.

The real problem is population growth and third world pollution.

This issue just is a vote getter for liberal politicians. The youth are easily fooled.

Attached: Climate Realists - Global Warming_ How it all began - 2011-10-30-page-005.jpg (1240x1754, 307K)

Attached: Climate Realists - Global Warming_ How it all began - 2011-10-30-page-006.jpg (1240x1754, 437K)

Attached: Climate Realists - Global Warming_ How it all began - 2011-10-30-page-007.jpg (1240x1754, 225K)

The third world doesn't pollute all that much. Europe and America does the majority of it.

>global warming
1. fake and gay
2. CO2 market is owned by jews. Some jews were convicted in France for CO2 scam and fled to israel.
3. climate change is natural and caused by solar cycles

The sun's constant changes in energy output directly affect our climate because the sun is 99.99% of the mass of the solar system.

Not happening. IPCC fakes its numbers and Al Gore is still a pedo.

Wrong. Asia does and then the US.

Lets just ignore that every year the summer is getting hotter and hotter, at the same time CO2 emissions from Asian countries has skyrocketed.

Just a coincidence.

>europe
You're joking right?

I'm going to btfo you in a single image. Ready?

Attached: Globalist Warming.jpg (1024x433, 74K)

Per capita the west is much worse.

>rocks never lie
Except the people who interpret them do.

adn.com/multimedia/video/video-salmon-die-jakolof-creek-alaska/2015/09/14/

dw.com/en/tornado-leaves-trail-of-destruction-in-luxembourg/a-49974893

This is all normal right?

>Avoids my image in one fowl swoop
Checkmate.

Enjoy starving to death when the crops fail you chink gas company bootlicker.

>pollution that kills crops has everything to do with global warming. Let me try to pawn this arguement off to make it look like I am having g a slight advantage in it.
Yeah kys you've proven me right.

Look up "The Limits of Growth" and "The First Global Revolution" by the Club of Rome. It is an organization founded by Rockefeller and other oligarchs which openly announced in these books that democracy needs to go so that a stable world order can be maintained, and that pollution and environmental issues should be used as a common enemy to unite the people. Obviously the implication is that they don't care for the truthfulness of the narrative because they only need it to seize power.
Club of Rome demands were turned into UN programmes such as Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030 to transform the world to their liking. As always with UN rules, they are sold as "non-binding" but Western politicians, judges and NGOs alter everything including their nations' constitutions to turn them into law. There's a lot of subversion at all levels to realize these goals without democratic control, and after all it is about abolishing democracy anyway.
Climate change is a tool to grab more power and resouces.