Brit/pol/ No Timmy posting edtion

_________/sig/_
>REMEMBER SELF IMPROVEMENT
No matter who you are, you can improve your life. Take control. Move forward. Dreams keep us alive, fighting for them makes us feel alive.
Self Improvement information here pastebin.com/3Qv9B4r1

>The official British army fitness programme
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/jan/07/healthandwellbeing.fitness1

>Information On Legally Owning Firearms In The UK
pastebin.com/6bUeDafC

__________other_

>History With Hilbert - Languages of the British Isles
youtube.com/watch?v=ODeYttUY4VI

>(((The London Question))): Britain's Second Empire & The Secret City
youtube.com/watch?v=np_ylvc8Zj8
youtube.com/watch?v=eHnwtkfX2k4

>Survive The Jive - What does it mean to be English ?
youtube.com/watch?v=_iVdy0s8ARE

>An introduction to off grid living in the UK

Attached: download (37).jpg (219x230, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefullbrexit.com/no-deal-real-deal
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/aug/12/origin-morris-dancing-blacking-up-irrelevant
youtube.com/watch?v=3FK2Gecb_zM
twitter.com/Survation/status/1149678561210576897
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49317656
theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/aug/11/shackles-and-restraints-used-on-hundreds-of-deportees-from-uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he still goin'

that muskrat tough tho

Unpopular opinion but if want to stay relevant we need to become the 51st state

Second for Ngubu

I love burgers

Attached: 1565630174031.png (597x649, 360K)

No, we need to put America back under the Crown. Then, invade Mexico to create pic.

Attached: Dragon Empire.jpg (576x728, 61K)

No thanks, God bless Lord North.

Id rather be part of a federal Europe than part of the States

fuck off to Europe then you absolute cuck

Attached: Anglo-American Confederation.png (1600x800, 26K)

Is this woman a mutt or bad plastic surgery its really creeping me out

Attached: FB_IMG_1565632194385.jpg (616x1440, 47K)

What is the most red pilled brand of crisps? I spend approximately £30-£40 a week on crisps and want to make sure that I am supporting crisps companies that are not working against my interests. If you guys know the red pilled crisps brands please post them here.

Attached: crisps.jpg (1600x1138, 180K)

mutt and bad plastic surgery

That dragon has a THICC ass!

Attached: white-british-boy.jpg (1030x1246, 196K)

gonna have to be mccoys desu, based on flavour. i dont know who owns them though could be some jews

bit gay to be honest

>Wanting to be part of 45% non-White country
Lol enjoy president Osacia-Cortez in 2024. We'd be a safe democrat state too, making it easier for her to win

Another photo

Attached: FB_IMG_1565632184521.jpg (381x381, 13K)

The British isles also look like a dragon.

London Bridge is down

Attached: 1530492120228.jpg (692x913, 282K)

ew wtf

Londons drowning and i live by the river

Attached: FB_IMG_1564420618524.jpg (899x899, 84K)

Timmy posting is better than the larping rubbish in the op

Stock up on burgers

Attached: 1565632408234.png (526x682, 868K)

hate pakis

so over farming veg isn't killing the soil

What baccy do you lads smoke? Amber leaf here, cutter's choice when I'm feeling wealthy

Attached: nigel_smoking.png (669x899, 916K)

based

>tfw going to goldsmiths next year

>baccy
Regal Kingsize. Baccy is for peasants.

Jow Forums are bluepilled foodwise so it is not really worth asking that question here, however I will tell you this: sainsburys although jewish, sell the best own-brand crisps.
the ultimate crisp redpill is to buy plain crisps then add your own white wine vinegar to them
similarly, buy indian restaurant style condiments like dill pickle and mango pickle from paki shops and use them with your crisps.
t. crisp conneoissour

Had there been no Iraq War or a Great Recession, would Labour have won a fourth election?

American Spirit atm, otherwise Old Holborn.
Gonna run out soon tho and don't get paid till next Wed

amber leaf mate

remember like 10 years ago when you could buy the small boxes for like 3 quid ?

Fuck greens

Enjoy cancer

Whatever you say 51st state

So apparently the Boris plan is to go through a vote of no confidence in September and hopefully win it. This means opponents of Brexit won't be able to prevent a Hard Brexit in October and once a Hard Brexit happens the cons should get a clear majority in an ensuing election.

Given that Boris now has a majority of 1, how likely is he to lose a vote of no confidence?

your mums old holborn

Gimme ya shekels Mericans.

You too.

we who use fine quality papers tips and baccy are actually laughing at people like you

Bensons blue, taste the same as gold and 4 quid cheaper. I really need to sack it off though.

>smoking

Isnt puerto rico going to be 51st? Theyll fit nicely with the rest of you semi beaners.

Russia; you are irrelevant.

>not being man enough to laugh at death and enjoy the leafy virginia heeb

meant cigs as well - I like rolling a little more as they're not filled with as much shite

Never tried american spirit, old holborn is decent though

I know man, those were fucking sweet, you can still get little 30g boxes with everything in them where I live for about 18 quid

Smoking is a white man's vice - just don't smoke loads and you'll end up dying well before the cancer gets you

I NEED TO FUCKIGN DIE

A loaf of bread in ya mums shopping trolley

haha

doesn't matter now, if he losses he will call the election the day after brexit in October, bit of a win win at the moment, touching wood

I've noticed whenever asked boris doesnt rule out an extension if there is a general election

>I like rolling a little more as they're not filled with as much shite
this

I stole your mum's social worker I.d badge

GV smooth, I quit last year though. Might take it up again, it was one of the few things I enjoyed.

They're saying some Tory rebels lined up

But there are still a fair share of Brexiteers in Labour, being a party that continues to sit around not having a set in stone direction on the ship

Stopping no deal when Parliament has basically blocked the deal 3 times is impossible without revoking Article 50 and unconditionally remaining in the EU
Quite a mess the Tories have left behind

Unlikely i think. Corbyns lot are in a shambles atm and brexit is a cross party issue rather than the left/right issue the msm paints it as.

This is a lefty brexit site an user posted, its pretty good. Our left being pro eu is very recent
thefullbrexit.com/no-deal-real-deal

The Communist Party have called for Britain's departure for years, although it's curious to see it spreading more

Why'd you quit then? Lack of money?

Lads

You know what to do

Attached: 161BDE37-048D-4052-AF88-513F9DAA352D.jpg (530x1147, 74K)

Attached: pic_400.jpg (3008x2000, 663K)

Teeth were getting stained up, and it stinks etc usual shite.

Anyone listen to Talk Radio 10x better than LBC, dont have to listen to that cunt JOB's

grime is really just techno blended with synths and samples

>lefty brexit
Poles out pakis in
>rightly brexit
Poles out pajeets in

God help us all

Attached: 1565431749950.png (2501x1563, 3.46M)

what a retarded post
no it isn't
you have a fundamental misunderstanding

>Goldsmiths
If I tried, I'd have guessed.

Attached: poo no.jpg (540x550, 120K)

Big Ting knows what grime is big ting

Attached: 1565380170756.jpg (548x573, 44K)

remember when every banger used to sound like pulse x?

Smoke a pipe instead

Attached: pic_130.jpg (504x597, 39K)

i mean kids were making music on playstations and doing only 2 different 8-bar patterns
how the heck is it so easy?

>making a show of not smoking on the internet like you'r on Jow Forumsuk

kill yourself

Actually I used to make pipes. Back in the day before the smoking ban, me and my mates all cracked out the pipes down the pub. One woman told us she hoped we'd die. Good times.

Whenever Diane Abbot appears on my TV, all I think about is this photo.

Attached: pic_240.png (600x450, 510K)

>The origin of morris dancers blacking up is irrelevant – it simply needs to stop

>History is interesting. Origin stories fascinate people. All of these arguments are well-worn. But the more I listen to how critics and supporters slice, dice and muddle the evidence, the more tempted I am to say to hell with all of it. What relevance has origin in what is perceived as outwardly – often proudly – racist behaviour?

>I don’t think the folk week organisers need to further examine whether performers’ use of blackface is or isn’t racist. They could simply move the festival’s identity on by banning the practice.

>Sophie Morris is a journalist and university lecturer. She writes about food, feminism and contemporary culture

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/aug/12/origin-morris-dancing-blacking-up-irrelevant

Attached: WojakCryingRaging.jpg (633x758, 297K)

I was watching this vlogger guy doing a challenge on Youtube, long story short he was walking across London and visiting different shops, restaurants etc.

Almost every single one he talked to was a foreigner. Most of them white right enough but even then. There’s is no way we’re going to resolve this. It’s over.

youtube.com/watch?v=3FK2Gecb_zM

>me big boy smoke big boy sticks look how much of a big boy i am

Attached: Brainlet_2917d6_6615771.jpg (1200x1679, 136K)

>that lib dem vote share

Do any of you guys know a Tory that have switched to them? Is this just a London thing?

twitter.com/Survation/status/1149678561210576897

Attached: Survation polls.png (585x520, 69K)

"No"

Farron for PM

Attached: farron-wife.jpg (1024x628, 235K)

Used to smoke Benson special filters but can't find them anywhere anymore

Why do you insist on reading it mate? Why?

Attached: 25.png (600x480, 287K)

I think its more a thing of Labour to Lib Dem than Tory to Lib Dem

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49317656
>Brexit Party leader Nigel Farage has criticised members of the Royal Family and claimed the Duke of Sussex's popularity has "fallen off a cliff" since he met his wife, Meghan.
Based Farage saying it how it is.

They’re popular in a lot of rural areas, their councillors actually do some good things and of course their picking up Remoaner voters from Labour and Tory.

Stop smoking.

>brown woman bad

Attached: bc3.png (636x773, 14K)

I'm talking about the kind of people who like Anna Soubry and want to split away from the Tories over Brexit

Fuck off nigger.

re embrace the footeh pill?

Attached: 1552431247486.png (1402x1116, 419K)

I don't even smoke, you just stink of faggot even through the intertubes.

Walk off a cliff you useless shit.

Attached: bhgftydnugy.png (800x600, 642K)

Why does Farage hate the Royal family now?

>Suddenly said tons of liberal shit.
>Right after getting this American wife recommended by a Jew.
It's a bit more than just the fact she's an ugly nigger.

Is there really anything to love about them nowadays?

Unironically people who smoke are generally cooler than those who don't

He hates the virtue signalling Meghan and Harry like most sensible people

I don't know.

>Hundreds of people deported from the UK were restrained by a variety of methods including shackles, the Guardian has learned.

>MPs and human rights campaigners condemned the evidence of widespread use of restraint during deportations. Labour’s David Lammy said the new data was chilling and revealed an abuse of power.

>Lammy said: “This paints a hugely chilling picture that appears to go far beyond reasonable and proportionate force. The ancestors of many of those who find themselves on these flights were once put in chains and shackles too. This abuse of power is utterly shameful and future generations will look back on it with horror.”

theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/aug/11/shackles-and-restraints-used-on-hundreds-of-deportees-from-uk

Attached: WojakCryingWithaNoose.jpg (300x360, 36K)