More American parents are buying bullet-resistant backpacks to help keep kids protected after mass shootings

>More American parents are buying bullet-resistant backpacks to help keep kids protected after mass shootings.
Why do Americans support this? I can’t even imagine a single European parent who has to even think about buying bullet proof protection for their children’s safety in school...

google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/1947608001

Attached: 4B16DD24-6406-4FA9-9BE2-4C01D5D88A90.png (986x555, 729K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bodyarmormegastore.com/product/body-armor-ar500-steel-plate-base-frag-spall-coating-level-iii-curved-10x12-single/?gclid=CjwKCAjwnMTqBRAzEiwAEF3nduXPr5EqPMqOim3LtgCfcnysBoxT1AG-zNnIz-ImfVcLXDV2VRH9xhoCoxoQAvD_BwE
varusteleka.com/en/product/cpe-diamond-armour-plate-nij-iv-stand-alone/29952
militech.fr.aliexpress.com/store/128414/search?SearchText=IV
dfndrarmor.com/product/level-iiip-rifle-rated-body-armor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Chuck Schumer is going to make sure they can't

>Americans care what Yuropeeonz think

Attached: Uncle_Sam_Laughs.jpg (1024x969, 85K)

say that you don't want to buy one just4fun and why not way

Yeah they just get raped en mass or run down while christmas shppping or, whoops, shot while attending a concert or drawing cartoons for a magazine.

>the people buying bulletproof backpacks don't own guns; and cannot verify with any certainty they are effective at various calibers.

you'd figure there would at least be commercials for these things.

It’s insanity Croat bro that any American can go into wallmart and just buy a assault weapon with nothing but money needed.

>can’t even imagine a single European parent who has to even think about buying bullet proof protection for their children’s safety in school...
Bullet proof doesn't give the same level of protection as cut resistant, and spike resistant body armor. This is probably why Europeans aren't too keen on buying their children bullet resistant pieces for school.
Also I heard that the chastity belt, and other anti rape clothing made a huge comeback in modern Europe as whole.

who the actual fuck cares about euros ?????????

Faggot. Here we need knife-proof backpacks.

There has never been a shooting when kids would have access to a backpack lmao

>Bullet proof back packs for your kids as they are running away from their fellow students who are bullet bullying them
You want them to grow up to be wimps? Buy your kid a gun and teach them to shoot back. Then no one will pick on them.

>Shoots up schools
>Buy this bulletproof backpack made in china!

Europe has practically zero mass shootings or gun related deaths while in America it’s a everyday occurrence. You psychopaths should just shoot yourselves. My children won’t ever be gun downed while going to school or going to the movies like American children.

Can someone explain to me how having a bullet proof backpack would help? Maybe things have changed but I dont think you wear your backpack outside of walking to school. So I guess maybe it will save you from drive-bys but thats about it

Not the US government. That is for sure.

Attached: demographics.gif (466x328, 14K)

>bulletproof backpack

imagine not sending your kids at school with a NIJ IV level body armor
+ a backpack armor clearly doesn't take full advantage of the bulletproof area

Just buy a single rifle plate for 40 bucks. Put it in backpack. Boom, bullet proof backpack.

I bought some armor plate to put in my bagpack when I go to Paris some years ago desu.

>amerisharts have to pass through metal detectors to go to high school

Attached: DETECTORS ME KAM 20141009 0264F.JPG.jpg (960x539, 94K)

Get fucked shill

It will allow you to cry on Twitter about how you were forced to buy your 4 year old ftm daughter one for pre-k.

t. Retarded shitskin larping as a white man

If you shitskins stopped murdering everyone they wouldn’t need guns

Don't worry, it's better to be mowed down by trucks of peace, or being disfigured by acid of peace, or stabled by blades of peace, right?

>bullet-resistant backpacks

Attached: W3QNd.gif (150x116, 373K)

Probably cause your common European parent can't even support having a white nation and having control over their own laws and defense.

>foreigner falling for an advertisement
many such cases

he said europe, not africa, as you can see from his flag he lives in europe, not in africa like me for exemple, learn the difference

bodyarmormegastore.com/product/body-armor-ar500-steel-plate-base-frag-spall-coating-level-iii-curved-10x12-single/?gclid=CjwKCAjwnMTqBRAzEiwAEF3nduXPr5EqPMqOim3LtgCfcnysBoxT1AG-zNnIz-ImfVcLXDV2VRH9xhoCoxoQAvD_BwE all you need to bullet proof a backpack.

Because banning bulletproof wests is totally not part of the white genocide.

Banning whites from having guns is totally not part of the white genocide.

We di have those. I own 4 bullitproof vests. 3 bullitproof backpacks and drive bombproof car. Russian trollarmy exposed. Nice try kgb

Why not give guns to the kids so they can protect themselves? Has anyone proposed this?

I know they say globalism makes the world feel smaller, but I didn't realize it was literally shrinking Europe. How frightening.

Fuck off you dumb inbred paki cunt. Stop defending mass shootings.
When was the last time any of this stuff any happened? In America mass shootings happen every other day.

That's what they did in the 60s, and it worked. But solving school shootings isn't the goal here, now is it?

Would rather build myslef that buy some shit lvl 2 backpack advertises to stop an AR

Too heavy

varusteleka.com/en/product/cpe-diamond-armour-plate-nij-iv-stand-alone/29952

I got this. Fits both my backpack and a german made plate carrier.

There was literally an acid attack yesterday.

bulletproof backpacks don't make any sense

first off, they will never be used. the statistical likelihood of you even being at a shooting is zero. it will never happen to you.

secondly, a truly "bulletproof" backpack is going to weigh like 30 lbs minimum, and you think a 70-90 lb kid is going to carry around 1/2-1/3 their body weight on their back on the off chance that they'll be shot at? ridiculous, completely ridiculous.

third, even if you are in a shooting and you have immediate access to your bulletproof backpack, the shooter can just walk slightly to the side and shoot you, or shoot at any part of your body that the backpack can't conceal, which is most of it.

and fourth, you know how you defeat body armor of any kind? you shoot it more than once. body armor is only good for stopping maybe 1 or 2 rounds tops, it isn't some magical shield. it's just a piece of material which can be broken if you hit it enough times.

I heard Europeans lube their daughters up in the morning so the raping doesn’t hurt so badly.

Are they buying a blender to take with them to school so they don't choke? Or a portable lightning rod so they aren't thunderstruck? Both choking to death and lightning striking you are more likely to happen to you than to be in a mass shooting.

making money with the fear of parents losing their kids. big news!

They're regular backpacks with extra space for a ballistic plate... plastic or ceramic.

It saves more lives than taking guns would

>turbo cuck can't imagine not being a cock starved cuck
Shocker

Don't worry, some politician is making sure body armor is going to be banned as well. Not only do democrats want to take guns away, they also want to take anything that protects from gunfire away, except for themselves and their bodyguards, of course.

>Europe has practically zero mass shootings or gun related deaths
This is a lie, and a misinterpretation of violent crime in Europe since Europeans just use other weapons to commit crimes like knives, bombs, arson, and vehicles.

Parents DON'T 'have to' think about buying bullet proof protection for their children's safety, it's paranoia and astronomical odds against it being helpful

Should parents buy airbag-suits for their children to protect them from being hit by cars? It's way more likely than being shot. How AWFUL is it then that parents HAVE TO think about buying kids bulky protective suits for their child's roadside safety?

>Slip slidey rapey glidey

would you also buy my anti-radiation pills as well? :^)

>statistical
BUT GOYIM THINK OF THE CHILDREN NOW BUY MY FUCKING BACKPACK BIGOT

>not buying directly from chinese producers to save shekels
militech.fr.aliexpress.com/store/128414/search?SearchText=IV

Attached: 1553095825013.gif (274x320, 28K)

This fuck Chuck! Just ordered some hesco 4800s for my LBT PC

mind your own fucking business that's why.

Attached: 1564472756369.jpg (320x320, 18K)

Brits are giving their children armor too.

Attached: armor.jpg (1200x1119, 155K)

This. These are just capitalizing on the parents' (mothers') hysteria.

Come on, with this backpack you Can turn your childrens in a full armored Human shield, with shield on the wrong side. How smart!

You know why.....

Attached: IMG_5545.png (197x230, 44K)

Oh i know they have lighter plates that stop rifle rounds but theyre expensive. They have ones that are 3.5 pounds and they float. But 600 dollars+ a plate.

>with shield on the wrong side.

i'm not really sure about that, as a fighter (soldier or law enforcement) it obviously make much more sense to have the protection on the side facinf the ennemy, but a non-figther will just run away from the threat, exposing mostly his back

Just put some books inside

All you said is Right. I was meaning that a terrorist would prefer to pick an armored Human shield instead of a regular One.

dfndrarmor.com/product/level-iiip-rifle-rated-body-armor/ this is good, only 2.5 lbs, will stop most rifle rounds. Lile ak47 and ar15 rounds. If they have sniper rifles tho you are fucked but yeah. 2.5 pounds is crazy light. I moght buy this. But yeah 600 bucks a plate.. ugh.

Stupid idea when the real solution is much easier.

Lower the minimum age to purchase a firearm to 14.

Wearing a backpack in Paris makes you look like a tourist, which attracts gypsies and (sand)niggers.

Id like to do a social experiment where we arm a bunch of high schoolers and give them guns but the bullets are all blanks but they think the guns are real and the bullets are real. And let nature take its course. I think we would be suprised at the results.

I have to wear a backpack to carry stuff for work.

>14 year olds with firearms
I knew you Americans were stupid but this takes the cake in stupidity

>UK sells out of knife resistant clothing and bags every year

Why do you care?

ABC (((news))) didn't his with a college class.
They gave the students zero training or practice time and just said "here's a gun."
Even still they stopped an attacker more than half the time. Naturally ABC focused on the half time they failed to do so.

Yeah it sucks. I always try to avoid carrying a backpack if possible, but well, handbags look gay and isn't really suitable for a laptop.
Anyway Paris was literally a shithole.

They dont make truck of peace proof backpacks, europoor

Shut the fuck up croshit!
You betrayed nazis worse than anyone else and do not deserve a word on this topic. Its partly your fault that west is getting cucked and knifed every day.

>Inb4 daekwon mixes up his glock foedy pro’lem solva mags with his half brother’s.

Attached: jfrankfurtschool.jpg (2600x2159, 1.15M)

If everyone is armed no one will shoot up the school.

You're just mentally deficient.

Since when are the French afraid of looking gay?

Screw the children, I want one for myself.
It the perfect finishing touch for my stab proof sweater and the Kevlar lined parka

>I can’t even imagine a single European parent who has to even think about buying bullet proof protection for their children’s safety in school...
I can. Western Europeans tolerate conrete blocks on their Christmas markets. And they tolerate anti-rape trousers and they discuss blocks on platforms to make it impossible to push people under trains. Why would they not tolerate those?

Attached: antirapepants.jpg (1280x720, 229K)

Lol thats such BS. Did they use simunition? Basically paint cartridges? My friend works in swat and they train force on force and use that stuff. Its like a really really expensive paintball.match but the only way to really train combat.

>stab proof sweater
is this really a thing? could be useful in Germany

These are good for nogs shooting .38 special at each other from stolen revolvers, the textbooks have a better chance of stopping anything hotter.

They are also marketing stab proof shirts in europe too.

Europeans aren't allowed to own armor fuckface. I literally bought 2 Kevlar level III plates out of your shithole country off of eBay. Just for fun, and because you faggots aren't allowed. I had my brother shoot me with a shotgun slug while I was wearing them...

Notice how they never talk about instituting measures to actually protect children, they only want to disarm the public. They don't care about children. Besides, we have 300+ million units of human with wide-open borders and unprotected coastlines. There will always be guns here whether obtained legally or via the black market through the southern border.

>maximum cucks dad didn't get him a rifle for his 13th birthday
lmao

get back in your cage you disgusting croat

Attached: armija sersbska.jpg (1347x900, 386K)

Goes beyond disarm.
Schumer is entering a bill to regulate the sale of body armor in September so they also want to make it illegal to block a bullet.

20 ga. shotgun for Christmas when I was 12. Suck it you fucking wanker.

That’s pretty bad ass
We already have the most guns in the world
Now we’re gonna be equipped with the most armor in the world

We just keep getting stronger

Attached: 4B9BAB00-90FE-4EF2-A702-A1723F269E96.png (233x221, 123K)

There goes my hobby. Oh wait I already have my armor. Your supposed to update every 10 years though...

Attached: soft armor gif.gif (480x270, 3.86M)

Nothing in European law states that you can't own body armor. It's just that most professional body armor is restricted to be only sold to professionals with certification. Security personnel can buy them just fine provided they can state a legitimate use and have certification.

Wait, is this actually real? I've seen it in tv shows and thought it was just dumb meme shit.

T. angry muzzie thinking he can devide and conquer slav chads

This lol. God democrats are such awful shitheads.

Only in nigger schools which are basically just juvenile prisons.

>IIIA backpack vs AR15
Who would win???

Yeah, sorry Hans my post was a little sloppy. That's basically what I meant -- you have to be somebody. I have some just for fun and I'm literally nobody...

Yeah shit right? and level III plates your kid has to drag the backpack around on the ground... Unless you get them the polyethylene.