What's even the fucking point anymore?

I'm not trying to be a blackpilling shill here but I just need to vent a little.

What are you even fighting for at this point?
Everything our civilization and culture were built upon is either on forgotten or gone. Ask a random person on the street if he knows why you celebrate a holiday related to your region, ask if they know a famous warrior or king from your conutry, ask if they know a famous painting or painter from your country.
Our nature is destroyed to make way for industry, Who needs trees when you can have cars and fuels? Our faith has been replaced with hedonism and sodomy, who want's to go to church when you can play videogames and mastrubate? Our streets are polluted with trash and degenerates, who want's clean street when I can just sit inside? Even our modern inventions like TV, radio and internet have all been completely taken over and is only used for political purposes, directly and indirectly.

The things that have been built up over hundreds of years have been destroyed in less than a century if not less, it's absolutely pathetic.
And we're not alone in this, it affects everyone. Native Africans are being kept on life support through foreign aid and at the same time they're being terrorized by islam. The middle east is being bombed and occupied by democracy non stop and any leader who tries to free them from it get's shut down and killed.
And it's all because of the mistakes and shortcomming of our forefathers who could not foresee this or prepare us for it.
Instead we spent 4 years gassing and burning eachother alive because some serb sperged out and then not only 25 years later we do it again only this time we go almost 3 times as hard, so hard that it cause a political and social shift that has destroyed everything that came before it, everything that gave life meaning and happiness.

The worst part is that we pretend that it's just fine and doesn't matter
World war 2 was armageddon and this is hell

So what keeps you going?

Attached: 90785435687698.jpg (736x621, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/9K9qa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nobody cares about your blogpost

back to the shed, doomer

Niggers like you are the reasons we can’t have genuine discussion on Jow Forums anymore.

My faith in God keeps me going.
Inb6 >kike on a stick
Like I said my faith in God keeps me going.

if it bothers you that much just ignore them. Its really not that hard

and look too.. a fucking soviet chink marxist faggot fucking leaf and a shitskin twitter mericanpost. shut this place down already. and i can shitpost with the best of them

You need to understand the term "sacrifice " user.

People who believe in a cause do it with the knowledge that they may never see the rewards, but that the generations to come may.

>genuine discussion on Jow Forums anymore.
Guess how I know you got here in 2016

You're ok.

Listen to your breath for 10 minutes you'll see.

Videogames > listening to some sperg in church for an hour and a half

this blogpost is definitely better than any blacked, stalwart, yang, ptg, boomer meme thread

The racewar has begun.

Good luck to you all, may the fittest survive this natural selection.

Good luck my brothers.

OP has a point but what he missed is all of those complaints are merely symptoms of an underlying problem, which is most of our civilization has lost touch with its spirit/spirituality/soul. Don't confuse that with religion as they are completely separate concepts.

The majority of people are either NPCs who are only concerned only with this physical existence and controlled solely by their ego or are indoctrinated in some form of religion that has them operating with very limited consciousness or perception of what exists beyond this life.

Very few people are willing to look within themselves for guidance or consider that much of what we have come to believe is some combination of lies, confusion and/or misinterpreted. The truth is, this physical existence is just a small part in our journey.

>based
>the-infinity-within-pilled

video games are for faggots

WW2 was the rapture

Only newfags act like those make up the majority of Jow Forums. lurk moar or fuck off

you're derailing discussion you absolute fucking faggot

>ignore them

yeah you're literally the person. don't you mean "ignore me"? fuck you cunt

truth

Attached: 1535817966340.jpg (245x246, 14K)

I do it for the lulz desu

Attached: 1565623354687.jpg (960x620, 98K)

The Honk Pill keeps me going.

based

Blackpill is only legit pill. Everything is beyond repairing cause exactly biological reason. We are only remnants. But you can try to survive in coming.

Oh gee I dunno I guess we should just let our daughters and granddaughters get raped and killed by niggers

You’re so wise, eurocuck

>ask if they know a king from your country
they do because we only had a single king

The memes.
All hope is lost, may as well have a laugh.

Attached: 1540472724945.png (934x788, 480K)

video games are for fags, but going to church is for losers.

Ask any vet from any war. They'll tell you. The heroes were the ones who didn't come back.

>video games are for fags, but going to church is for losers.
so both are a perfect fit for (you)

Attached: MEMEFLAG.jpg (125x65, 1K)

this, the world is a fucking joke desu. dont take anything too seriously senpai, shit isnt too bad

I've already posted this some times, and now I'm posting it again.
I'm aware that most people are NPCs, that why we need to create our own people.
This society is fucked up beyond repair. The Epstein cause shows this once again. We can't save it, it's not worth saving it.
We must create a new society within the general, expanding, and with high birth rates eventually replacing the old one.
If only 20,000 goys would come together and have large families(4+), we would double our numbers each generation (25 years). Now image birth rates of 6+ -the time necessary to double the population wouldn't be 25 years but ~18 or less.
20,000*2^15=655,000,000
After only 270 years, there would be over 655 million new whites, all descendants of the original 20,000.
How isn't this is a way to unfuck society?
More here: archive.fo/9K9qa

Friends, family, and children. Look at what they are literally doing to children or the youth in general.

>So what keeps you going?
i'm glad i'm not the only one who keeps thinking about all these things. what keeps me going? habits.
i too beliveve nothing makes sense anymore. we have no higher purpose on this world it's just materialism. there no things worth to sacrifice your life for. if you defend your woman and die she will just find someone else to fuck in one month.

there is no love, no honor, nothing else to this world that's worth living and fighting for. i don't really "live" anymore i just exist.

Attached: sadfroggo.jpg (550x523, 38K)

I keep going to see the end.

Attached: N'wah Sip.jpg (550x550, 52K)

Nice blog post faggot

enjoy capitalism

The blood remains.

Read Mein Kampf

Attached: 1565611077856.jpg (1024x735, 192K)

>there no things worth to sacrifice your life for
Really, why? You can try to survive atleast. Look you just need to occupy your brain with something matters to you.
If your brain doesn't work you degrade.
Blackpill doesn't mean that you need to give up. Blackpill is understanding that future of the current society is collapse.

Are you going to be the next shooter?

>What are you even fighting for at this point?
The future of mankind?
Things are only bad now because (((they))) are more powerful than ever

>1 post by this id

Ww2 was not Armageddon, it was Ragnarok. The Last of the Aryan warriors returned to the urheimat to destroy themselves. Armageddon will occur after the beast of the sea (the nations led by the mahdi.) is crowned by the false prophet (mother goddess/whore/Rome). Then the destruction of Israel and ww3 will usher in the apocalypse.

America aka Masonic Neo Atlantis will probably be destroyed by volcanic eruption and flooding. Which will renew the cycle after the “rapture”

I want to scream but I live in a flat

Honestly the only reason I don't just kms is I feel official disclosure will come in my lifetime, and I wanna see me some aliens.

>So what keeps you going?
Not much at this point.
I do my best to be a better man and fail miserably at it.
The way I see it it's the only thing in the world that I have direct control over.
How can I be mad that the world is shit if I'm shit too?

Attached: 1557900134016.jpg (604x707, 45K)

Why would you need to fight for something from the 'list' you mentioned?
It's so, so close minded to think the only thing worth living for are fluid, ever changing concepts like 'culture', 'nation', 'faith' etc...
We're just one more stepping stone in the history of earth, and it's far better survival and s culture-wise than it has ever been. Should I be sad that I have 25% body fat and I can shamelessly chase my dreams? Should I feel bad for some superpowers finally doing their struggle in isolated cock-fights like in Aleppo and leaving me the fuck alone? Or my comparaby extremely long life expectancy?
Who cares about the decadence of some sandniggers, faith-chasers and rich old men doing what rich old men did since the beginning of history?

This is honestly one of my greatest fears

Through the basic instinct of survival.
I refuse to die like a dog. History is made by those who reject mediocority mindset, they lead the mediocore masses either through charisma or deception.

Attached: 1565632464057.jpg (960x528, 93K)

I'd agree with most of this, but you seem to fail to comprehend that War is human nature.

Read Nietzsche. You have to become the creator of the your own value (purpose, meaning), instead of having it given to you in the old days. Thus spoke Zarathustra.

Be the laughing lion

>demoralization shilling
>1 post by this ID

Attached: wifn.jpg (248x252, 33K)

This