Maybe if we ask Putin nicely

He'll pull the trigger and bring down this ZOG nightmare.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-23-13-29-51-1.png (709x898, 513K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=brawJsSUtxk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: PUTIN IS JEWISH.jpg (979x849, 148K)

Unironically based, riots would start and civil war would ensue.

Nothing like that will ever happen, though.

he's gotta be laughing at the absolute mess the US has become ever since we ""won"" the cold war

Attached: 1548775770897.png (1024x682, 2.02M)

yeah im sure hes laughing about his entire country becoming prostitutes thanks to the fall of the USSR which he facilitated with the international bankers

go for it

I know/have known what the images are of for a while now. Perfect undeniable proof

Plz poots fucking do it

You really think he cares at all about anything but maintaining his own wealth and position of power?

Why do you think he so desperately wants to have the act that freezes russian owned assets in the US down

>Putin killed the ussr
What a fucking eejit

>Putin shares my birthday
Based.

Attached: DJ Putin.jpg (263x273, 23K)

Hence the gun grab psyops

Makes it fairly clear he knows who's behind these recent explosions in his domain. Frankly I want him to do it. Release the images, Vlad!
RELEASE THE ISRAEL DESTRUCTION KRAKEN

Attached: Lady Gaga 10 years from now.jpg (306x371, 33K)

Wew so many joos in this one particular thread
>Why is that?

Apparently its not just Russian women that can get me erect... But men, too.

>in case he browses this place
Fucking do it already, everybody is ready for the doomsday. Fucking do it. DO IT!

Attached: 1553691837238.jpg (360x360, 33K)

The images are of Stewart AFB upstate NY on the morning of 9/11. Two commercially painted jets sitting on the tarmac.

>daily star
youtube.com/watch?v=brawJsSUtxk

only took him 18 years... 18, 3*6, 666 ... hmmm

He's Putin on a brave face to Putin on our hopes.

Putin always makes my pp go UP!
AND IT STAYS THERE
AND IT STAYS THERE

Attached: BleakFancyAustraliankelpie-size_restricted[1].gif (500x375, 3.17M)

>vladimire putin could help the people of the united states get the justice they deserve and allow the poeple of the united states to finally raise up against a genocidal tyranical government but instead chooses to keep it to himself for blackmail reasons

Is that what they meant by that or are they seriously trying to make putin the villain again?

putin will arest you if you offend muslims

Pull it Vlad

big if true!
based puts brings the heat again

Not a chance. The (((media))) would claim the evidence was faked and the dumbass public would believe them. Besides, anyone who still trusts the official narrative at this point is a lost cause.

9/11 doesn't need satellite images, it's already solved.

Attached: 9-11chart.png (5376x5376, 3.72M)

Good, the US government and Israel are one in the same and they both need to burn.

Do it motherfucka

its funny how no one notices in the USA. Sneaky bastards

Some of us do. Gog and Magog aren't Russia, they're Zog and us

Even by modern (((media))) standards The Star is a fucking comicbook, It's about as serious as the Sunday Sport was and that was headlines like "Space Aliens Raped My Rottweiler, 'Cuddles' raped to within an inch of his life" during a mass media panic about Rotties being the new, deserving of hysterical media "devil dogs". The 'paper' is a fucking joke.

nah most people would say " ah whatever dude what can we do ?"

Can you imagine if Putin genuinely exposed 9/11? Imagine the damage control. I don't think the establishment would survive the blowback despite their best efforts.

So why would Putin hold back? It's not as if he's been getting treated nicely.

Attached: 1532747674042.jpg (720x527, 80K)

Name an event that has caused more deaths than 9/11 since 9/11 happened. I'm talking an event that caused more than 3000 deaths in one day.

Name one.

Atomic bombing of Nipland for 1.
Tons of historic battles.
But OP isn't trying to downplay the impact?
Drunk fucking leaf, lol.

Attached: 1522895378563.png (442x542, 938K)

Nice digits, but I'm talking since 2001.

Name one.

>since 9/11 happened
Reasonable question.
>Atomic bombing of Nipland for 1
Ohh..

>since 9/11 happened
right

fake news
First, Russia only recently started to replace and put new military satellites into space. So, whatever they had in 2001 was from Soviet era.
Second, what exactly would those satellite pics show?
Third, even if there was something on it, everything could be denied as photoshop by the west.

Do natural events count? If so:
Sumatra Earthquake (2004) 227,898 deaths
Haiti Earthquake (2010) 222,570 deaths
Sichuan Earthquake (2008) 87,586 deaths