Uhh guys, what do I do with my 88 cents?

Uhh guys, what do I do with my 88 cents?

I’m legit sorry for argies.
You’ve been kiked hard

Attached: B3F52A16-56B8-46B6-ACDE-D4EDD7E1D03D.jpg (3264x2448, 2.3M)

I imagine having a net worth higher than your IQ is quite the prideful feat in brazil

140 IQ
I'm not a darkie as you can see by my hand.
inb4 leaf

>prideful
sounds so cromulent

What can one buy for 40 pesos in Argentina?

prob a lollypop.
Argies start using dollars when their currency fall.
Matter fact most of them pay rent in dollars otherwise you would have to adjust rent by inflation every month and the contract would be useless

A high IQ really embiggens your confidence.

a replacement foreskin and whitening powder

also checked

Attached: 1565495767342.jpg (500x495, 60K)

you bought a gaming keyboard, you're retarded.

consider reddit

Attached: homo huedelbergensis.webm (198x360, 2.93M)

Monkey dollars have a secret feature in that in times of economic disarray they automatically convert to toilet paper.

it came with my computer,
nothing but marketing bs

I just google it you can buy a 300ml bottle of water or a coke

I'm legit sad for my argieanons

Attached: 1565281515985.jpg (641x530, 41K)

>a gaming keyboard came with my computer
sounds like you got scammed

I only bought the set bc it came with a 4k monitor. I sold the unit and used the money to build my own pc.
I ended up making money in the end and got pc with better specs.

I dont like this thread, mods can u shut it down?

you've thoroughly convinced me you aren't a nigger. Curious that I've interacted with more verifiably white Brazilians on Jow Forums than I have Americans. Is Brazil whiter than the USA?

US is whiter. Unless you're talking about some places in southern Brazil that are like Amish tier white.

>US is whiter.
not psychologically.
>"Another thing that struck me [in the American] was the great influence of the Negro, a psychological influence naturally, not due to the mixing of blood. The emotional way an American expresses himself, especially the way he laughs, can best be studied in the illustrated supplements of the American papers; the inimitable Teddy Roosevelt laugh is found in its primordial form in the American Negro. The peculiar walk with loose joints, or the swinging of the hips so frequently observed in Americans, also comes from the Negro. American music draws its main inspiration from the Negro, and so does the dance. The expression of religious feeling, the revival meetings, the Holy Rollers and other abnormalities are strongly influenced by the Negro. The vivacity of the average American, which shows itself not only at baseball games but quite particularly in his extraordinary love of talking – the ceaseless gabble of American papers is an eloquent example of this – is scarcely to be derived from his Germanic forefathers, but is far more like the chattering of a Negro village. The almost total lack of privacy and the all-devouring mass sociability remind one of primitive life in open huts, where there is complete identity with all members of the tribe."

-Jung, on Americans.

Your hand seems young. Avoid this place and stop being pathetic.

I'm 25 dunno if you consider that young or not.
I'm a lawyer and I still lurk here since 2012
Sad but true. Most whites in the US are npc while racism is acceptable here (that's rapidly changing though).

invest in tendies stock
bitches love tendies

Attached: bk90dfda8b4z.jpg (1242x2208, 227K)

Americans are categorical golems, they will defend their jewish hegemony whenever it is mentioned, the standard coping mechanism being musings about guns and freedom

Looks like Argentina will become cheap enough for me to vacation there again.

>kiked hard
>voting for leftist cuckolds for the last 90 years

You can blame the jews all you want but at some point you have to admit spanish speaker countries are poopoo in the head

Attached: 1563686925920.png (500x734, 466K)

Sure they are to blame but the media and college here shills hard for the left and that's a kike psyop

Ok look at USD / PESO on a yearly view

how the fuck do leftist voters justify that ?

That 40% drop that happened today is fucking nothing compared to decades of decline

Argentina literally went from top 10 most wealthy nations on earth to dumpster 3rd world and you know the next stop... Thats right eating rats from bins like venezuelans

Attached: 1399059280162.png (517x488, 169K)

I'm not disagreeing with you fren.
Take my own country for example. We have one of the best fucking soils in the world, a large population, every kind of minerals and oil and we are still poor bc the nigger part of the population votes left because of gibs

>spanish speaker countries
by this logic since there are more non-white countries that speak english and french in africa and asia than white ones worldwide then all english and french speaker countries are retarded because niggers are retarded

argentina isn't a white country anymore the same way usa isn't, that doesn't mean it never was and it doesn't mean that we should be grouped with the rest of the non-white latin american countries

Lol
>usd will grow stronger