Everyone's talking about boogaloo this and big igloo that and muh cold dead hands etc...

Everyone's talking about boogaloo this and big igloo that and muh cold dead hands etc. Yeah maybe confiscations would set shit off, but what if they don't do confiscations? What if they simply ban the manufacturing and sales and let guns die naturally? I feel like all these gun owners are totally relaxed as long as THEY have THEIR guns. Would anything even happen if they banned manufacturing and sales tomorrow?

Attached: FB_IMG_1565646132114.jpg (640x904, 60K)

I can't stand shitskins.

There are more than half a billion firearms currently in circulation in the US. Some of them manufactured in the 1800s.

You are literally too retarded to be roaming free.

I'm not saying they can get rid of every single gun, but I'm saying they could greatly reduce the number of guns by making them non-transferable so you can't bequeath them. With enough time, they can effectively lower the amount of guns out there to be very small. My question is whether gamers will rise up in the face of these kinds of laws or will they only do it if there are actual confiscations.

The unfortunate thing in this world is people aren't going to rise up in the face of the west's decline. They'll adapt to the change and it'll grow to be their new norm. However, this only applies to gradual change. I hope they do try to people's guns away. A sharp shock like that might actually see people rise up.

>Would anything even happen if they banned manufacturing and sales tomorrow?

There would be a lot of lawsuits, because those new laws would violate our Constitutional rights.

IF those lawsuits failed, that would mean that the Second Amendment was fully negated, and confiscations would start, don't kid yourself otherwise.

Attached: A619ED91-BE06-4962-9CD9-6712F88E847C.png (1028x842, 41K)

but you forget, as of now we will not folow anymore gun laws. fuck the laws. shall not infringe comes first.

Attached: 1591497157951.jpg (891x960, 147K)

>greatly reduce the number of guns by making them non-transferable so you can't bequeath them.

By what right will you do that?!? It's none of your business who sells what, and how will you stop them in any case?

Attached: 1565129178940.jpg (599x725, 66K)

fpbp

racewar propaganda.

the racewar has begun , resist or die. Your choice.

>what is terrorism
fuck you alt-righters are so butthurt and pathetic Lmao.

I can't even read the sources stop saving it as a jpeg

>let guns die naturally?
Nigger please, they'll just be smuggled in from Mexico, Russia, or elsewhere. When there's an opportunity, someone will meet the demand.

Shabbos goys can shout as loud and as often as they want while kikes in the bought off Congress can draft as many unconstitutional laws as please nothing will abrogate Americans' God-given rights in word or in deed.

>as of now we will not folow anymore gun laws.

That should have been our principle for a long time now. Trouble is, free men and citizens are generally peaceful folk who try to get along with others, and we made the mistake of "having a discussion" with our enemies.

>the Second Amendment was fully negated,
That's not how that works you can't just "negate" a constitutional right, they aren't governmental privileges to be revoked like a fucking drivers license.

My man

Try reading again, user, you're picking a fight with someone who is on your side.

How can they make my guns nontransferrable when they aren't registered in the first place? How would they know they were transferred?

I'm an Army veteran and the "government" is only valid as long as it's following the constitution. Trying to take away my guns is unconstitutional and I swore an oath to defend this country against "ALL ENEMIES" foreign or domestic.

That's exactly what I was getting at, you stupid fuck. I tried *once* to nicely tell you that you had read my post wrong, now I'm telling you to piss off.

Attached: djt-double-bird.jpg (333x455, 51K)

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump only niggers and mexicans can rap about shooting people. Whites are not allowed to so much as even leave a written document about shooting people online.