The super rich own all of us

>the super rich own all of us
>mass shooters are heros who expose the truth
Debate me

Attached: 1565571354363m.jpg (1003x1024, 90K)

fag

Mossad is behind ever mass shooting. Yossi Cohen is gonna watch his kids die.

Once all israelis are dead we can have world peace.

Fag? At least I capitalized on female privilege

i don't mind being owned

Strangely enough with all my abusive ex boyfriends and daddy issues aside I do fucking mind being owned.

All I want is 2 measly acres of land where I can grow pinot noir. Where is my land? Its a million dollars an acre, how the fuck do I get my land? And don't say hard work because hard work never gave anyone land.

Fag

how do they expose anything

At least I've tried to break my chains unlike you

if you show me your boobies i'll show you my ass

>female
>tripfagging

The fact that no one can truly control you.

Sorry if I'm wrong but i work for a evil corporation that treats me like a slave for 16 dollars an hour, why shouldn't management be hanged? No one in management in my job actually works. They all shoot the breeze and force us to work like slaves. Why do we tolerate this?

You’re not smart. Is a kind way of putting it.

What truth are they exposing? That the super rich own us?

I’d think it’s the opposite. People who commit mass shootings aren’t breaking their chains, they’re succumbing to them. They’re giving up the fight. We aren’t owned by anyone, but we sometimes find ourselves in a world where making our own self is an uphill battle. The people who break down and commit acts of violence have given up in that fight.

I don’t admire them. I’m not even angry or horrified by them. I just feel bad for them. No one deserves to be that broken.

I've ass fucked 7 different men irl I've met up with off of Jow Forums, no bullshit, i dont wanna see your ass or blow your dick which lowkey probably smells like a unwiped ass crack, I've sucked lots of dick that smells like they don't know how to wipe, and i did it for free dinner

Attached: gay.jpg (720x540, 49K)

fag, make sure to get offed by a mass shooter and help them expose the truth of how much of a faggot you are.

>The people who break down and commit acts of violence have given up in that fight.
More like they have decided to fight the aggressors. Jesus what a brainlet. Yeah work 40 years for minimum wage while everyone in upper management has a family and a yacht

I want my fucking hyper car and my yacht. Thats all I want so how the fuck do i get it??????? You tell me how to have the shit I need and I'll never lurk Jow Forums again

They have a short lived spurt of retaliation generally followed by suicide or something imprisonment. At that point they’ve lost. There’s no great victory or fight for long-term change. They just break down and kill their own. It’s peons killing peons. There’s no super-rich in Walmart or at the mall that are going to change their ways.

It’s just peons killing peons. They’re not killing their aggressors, they’re killing their neighbors. How will that ever change anything?

There will always be elites who rule over people.

You were using the wrong tool.The hammer and sickle breaks chains.

Attached: 59ee594422376.image.jpg (1200x1200, 121K)

Post tits