Why are white people so cucked?

Why are white people so cucked?

Attached: 04BFFFB5-4978-4230-90C9-BB14715DB8F7.jpg (640x713, 177K)

>british
>white

>"In response to a tragic, yet rare, event; we irrationally and solely-emotionally reacted to it by:

>Getting rid of our fail-safe to prevent our government from ever becoming tyrannical.

>Allowing an easy method to silence political opposition and dissent to the government (see the history of the smearing of Kulaks, the progressive dilution of the word to encompass more individuals, and the eventually consequences that led to a prototype-Holocaust called Holodomor).

>Preventing criticism of a religious ideology that has the potential, and has done multiple times, of creating intolerant violent Totalitarian Theocracies."

Anglos aren't white

Attached: 2991431_0.jpg (630x630, 100K)

Imagine giving up your guns because a cool wine aunt told you to.

>cucked
>10,000

Attached: A5A32754-EEED-473D-A520-9478ECFD723F.jpg (2048x626, 461K)

Only 10,000?

/thread

I've seem estimates of 1 - 1.5m
Now let's assume a lower limit of 1m
Let's also assume 25% of firearms are banned
12k firearms is still only 4.8% of total banned firearms turned in
Doesn't seem like they want to turn them in.

I don’t understand the point of these. Like these people aren’t committing crimes with them. You aren’t solving anything by doing this

and how many bad guys turned in theirs?

Attached: 1562431280872.jpg (1200x799, 839K)

Makes you hmm

Even spics talk shit to the bongs, amazing

New Zealand fire arms code specifically states that it is unlawful to own a gun for the purpose of self defense. As far as the government's concerned, the only thing youd have a gun for is hunting and murder.

>millions of firearms across the country
>1% turned in.

Gosh, so cucked.

I suspect they are including parts in that total and from what Ive heard over 50% of firearms handed in are old 22s and shotguns that exceed the new mag limits as opposed to the centre fire semi autos that they really want. People get their money and go buy new guns

Attached: 46zbc8otxsd31.png (960x858, 703K)

They're classing accessories as firearms in this. It's been an abject failure

NZ is so screwed man, we’ve lost man, we need to just kill ourselves.

You don't get to say that mutt!
I'm beginning to hope some madlad tracks down the dirty Greek who forced this meme and jams a spork in his eye.

Honestly they probably just gave back all the shit they didn’t feel like fixing.

Did the queen give you permission to speak?

Nobody surrendered any guns. They tell you that everyone is handing in guns to make the people who need to do what everyone else is doing because everyone else is doing it hand in guns, and it doesn't work anymore because these people are already all on the left.

I'm not entirely sure if you think that's funny or if you're such a burger that you genuinely think the Queen Elizabeth the II somehow has a greater degree of control than Elizabeth I.

The only queen of yours I care to know about is the one that died in the tunnel. I just find it funny that you literally don't have the freedom to say what you want

>believing Jew press

Attached: 1528694538022.jpg (2928x2833, 651K)

>only 10000

Attached: 1484652180475.jpg (724x611, 63K)

> Why

fear.

and you will end up the same, murritards.

this is a worldwide plan, none of you weak faggots will escape.

Attached: b308bcd4fc7ed80e0fd6c6c1dbad0c99.gif (320x240, 2.3M)

fpbp

It's mainly gangs as well, easiest way to get rid of stolen firearms as they can't prosecute for firearms turned in.

10,000 compared to the total of what? 2 million?

number of non criminals that turned in guns: 10,000+
number of criminals that turns in guns: 0

stay mad shitskin lmao

Attached: they know.jpg (660x464, 88K)

fpbp

diana was a race traitor

lost it

this is nothing, the buy back has been running for months now, there are 250-300,000 licenced owners here in NZ, between 1.5-2 million guns, approx half of the owned guns were banned, so at the most we're talking about 2% of banned guns in NZ being handed over.

diana was the only white brit ever and they killed her out of jealousy