Jeff did nothing wrong

Jeff did nothing wrong, 14 year old girls and up aren't children.

Attached: jeff.jpg (360x540, 42K)

Hahahahahaha Zionism is fucked.

girls are children until 35.

Go to bed, Mr Trump

He did something wrong alright, be a jew

14 year old girls were oldest one. He was more into younger.
so kys pedo

You're all gonna hang for crimes against children. Death penalty is already back on the menu for it thanks to Barr. Honest question to shills at this point, how do you justify the fact you a re clearly working for and helping pedo's rape and murder children? Seriously you're willing to help these people for a bit of $$? Rot in hell.

Attached: 155197159715195748457286.png (686x1318, 802K)

i've been thinking about this.

13 is pushing it, but technically most girls experience puberty at that age. And he never went above 14? Pedo is sick shit like 7 year olds, 9 year olds, or younger... but 14?

He probably could have abused 5-10 year old girls if he wanted, but apparently he didn't. And his ex tween sex servants don't seem to describe any of them as really hurting them. Not a good guy, but I don't think this was an evil dude.

>14 year old girls and up aren't children.
No, he ate all the children

See You sick fuck.

Kek I see what you did there

Attached: sfew34522.gif (350x350, 1.45M)

If you think 14 year olds can't consent you're extremely gullible.

My nigga.

Attached: 35g.jpg (360x540, 42K)

All sex before marriage is immoral. Age of consent has twisted this into “all sex above the age of 18 is moral.” Traditionally, an older man having sex with a young woman (after puberty) was not regarded as immoral, so long as they were married. Given the current circumstances its best to keep the age of consent unchanged, transforming it into the age which a woman can be married. Fathers must be able to arrange betrothals for their daughters and moral men. This is how its always been in European society, but adapted to a world currently ruled by pedophile psychopaths.

He still trafficked humans which is illegal

>All sex before marriage is immoral

Wrong, if they're two humans and can consent there's nothing wrong, fuck off.

Enjoy hell retard

14 is fine but they were under 12

Theirs no age on love

kys kike

What is her name?

BURN IN HELL

This. Sad how difficult this is for people to understand. Lost wisdom of the ages - delayed marriage leads to fornication and degeneracy.

I'd like to have a chat with you

Attached: Chris Hansen.jpg (1400x1051, 73K)

Meet me in the woolies car park in 30 bitch

About how you cheat on your wife?

Attached: p8473.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Approves

Attached: 49694923.png (400x400, 120K)

It's the trafficking part I don't like.

enjoy inceldom and then the eternal void when you die.

Attached: 00EE3897-C4B0-4CE3-BEF8-B796107FACAC.png (650x650, 13K)

No they weren't. There's 0 evidence of that.

He was just having fun with prime jailbaits and you cucks are mad about it, that's that.

Attached: 15yearoldgoddess.jpg (427x640, 100K)

If you find this attractive you deserve the rope

Attached: 20190813_111346.jpg (1080x1483, 592K)

Agreed. But I still wanted him to drag his buddies down with him.

Kys

wait......... what if chris hansen killed epstein?? it all makes sense now
also checkem

Attached: A57D048BD8CF4501ABCE7F22F5773517.jpg (1080x1057, 79K)

is her 14 looks 22 y.o whore?

If you think it stops with 14 year olds you are wrong. Look into jimmy savile. The 17 to 14 year olds is just a way to compromise the person some. They Gradually introduce younger and younger children and more degeneratefficient activities until they are raping and murdering toddlers.

Attached: clinton-podesta-email-sacrificing-chicken-to-moloch-30489.png (500x283, 78K)

The issue is more that he pimped them like the Jewish predator that he is. It's not like he was a benevolent older man looking out for them.

Give me the rope so I can tie her up

I guess you are right. If he stick to his business I wouldn't have a problem , however he probably got rich due the blackmail.

Alright, where's the rope?

Take the train then

Sad part is, he has a woody in this picture
> as good as it gets

Bruh

Blackmail is very wrong. You are very wrong. It's gonna be corrected.

>Jeff did nothing wrong, 14 year old girls and up aren't children.

so why dont you fuck em?

I recognize that bulge!

Hi mossad. Cubenigger.
>not noticing the temple.

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 43K)

Except, no matter the age of consent, it is not a question the age at which it's exceptable to employ a girl or a boy as a prostitute. No child can be prostituted and make love whilst young. Such love is an act between virgins and NOT labour with the old and unchaste.

The powerful may smile and molest while they smile. They may even change shapes with Proteus for advantages, but the halo of innocene is not moldable into a Gigolo's crown.

But were such a foul ring to reside, upon the head of businessmen, presidents or princes, no matter if ordained by finance, the people or even God, we'd strike it down.

Attached: cbe16ae4ac2440c288e225188c701ac8.jpg (236x387, 25K)

go rape little jewish girls if its so harmless

Then I deserve the rope she's gorgeous. Attraction isn't the issue it's the forceful manipulation and sexualisation of youth

Attached: Deep-State.jpg (848x530, 79K)

She looks a hell of a lot like current Miley Cyrus.
Similar hair, similar eyes, similar facial shape.

Attached: 12C8B02A-AFA4-4182-B7DE-5AC6742346DE.jpg (800x800, 108K)

Attached: Comedy Genius.png (500x450, 150K)

>girls
>aren't children

*sigh* I've never been baited this hard by a meme flag

Attached: the literal dictionary.jpg (860x234, 33K)