/SBG/ Seed-Bombing General #2

Hello again faggots, may I ask; what are you doing to prevent and eliminate urban decay in your area? Nothing? Allow me to introduce seed bombing. Use species of vines/bamboo native to your region to break down and decay concrete decay back into soil. Discuss

Attached: 8084674D-45D6-4704-9109-3F1490ECAC24.jpg (225x224, 7K)

Put an M80 in the middle of it so when it pops it spreads the seeds more.
Plus firecrackers are fun.

WTF is the shit

Explain

This is the stupidest fucking thing I have ever seen.

Attached: 1564096550018.jpg (590x330, 24K)

Didn't we try this a while ago, except no one wanted to walk through nigger infested areas with a bag of mud and the whole thing just kind of petered out?

Worst attempt at a general I have seen in a long time

Attached: Seed Bombs.jpg (2114x826, 1.27M)

seed bomb? More like shit bomb and you touched it.

Test

That looks like my poop

Attached: seed bombs 2.jpg (2050x451, 400K)

pretty sure the bible says not to do this to your neighbors.

It’s been on and off for some years now. There was 3 or 4 groups doing it for awhile in 2015 but it was forgotten about. I believe there was a local news article about “right wing vigilantes” in Detroit destroying abandoned properties with invasive species of bamboo kek. So considering it actually works and the last thread was successful I want to bring it back.

Of course the queerbait Q-user fans will say “dis dumb” simply because it requires effort and isn’t a BBC thread or a trump general/pizzagate

Attached: 10A9271C-9B90-4E8C-B191-2689189D9725.jpg (635x632, 221K)

Maybe you should have brought this up in the spring, Old MacDonald.

>pizzagate
>same tier as BBC threads
fuck off pedo

Why not seed bomb food crops that grow well together. I think it would be awesome to seed from drones with a bunch of permie guilds loaded into seedbombs. Automate the process and we could teraform the desert. Hell the whole planet for that matter. Plenty of food and medicine. Improve the local ecology.

bump for lulz
Will also consider unless this can be considered biological terrorism

this is a bad idea guys, it's could cause tens of dollars in damage

>leaf

Considering the desolate state of your country, it probably won’t work any time of the year

>queerbait Q-user fans
jesus christ you people are cring, in this single post you've killed anyone taking you remotely serious

Completely retarded. Destroy their homes in the ghetto so they'll move...further out to the suburbs?

I actually did this and it didnt cause the damage I was hoping for

God damn urban people are retarded.

No. It's a good idea. Do it.

What is this some kind of gay seed terrorism?

Attached: 47d60851e9fc820e88f470da23cf80f4062a6e3535012a6cb931df264ddb2f12.jpg (379x364, 16K)

NOT SEEDS!
WHERE WILL THESE ALT-RIGHT NAZIS STOP?

Attached: 26D80BEE-2434-45B4-872A-1CD2AC7B6E8F.jpg (680x699, 38K)

Seed bomb!

Attached: PeckerJizzPointer.png (621x473, 532K)

I've been seed bombing vancouver chinese women ever since '98

>eliminate urban decay
I specifically support politicians and organizations which cause urban decay, I was once the primary force in getting a series of city owned basketball courts bulldozed and closed and the money rerouted to swimming pools in the suburbs, I once started a movement to prevent a developer from building in a "historic" ghetto that would have brought jobs and stability to a blighted neighborhood, I support the movement to end paid bail in inner cities so criminals can go right back to terrorizing "they communities"

Attached: Wuncler.png (638x353, 377K)

i remember the first /ggg/ go green general

dont forget kudzu!!

If you want to mess shit up. Find Japanese Knotweed plants (invasive all over the Northeast United States and probably elsewhere). Cut sections of the root, place it in these root balls and toss them in ghettos. For the south use Kudzu, for anywhere else search up state invasive species. If you want to be a good boy, fill them up with some native plants (see hardiness zones) and toss them into places that are shitty. For Northeast, solidago canadensis is pretty, albiet weedy.

Attached: knot.jpg (640x480, 91K)

Bad idea. Nogs will just pour antifreeze on the ground to try and kill the plants. But if you were to do this, I'd recommend trumpet vine.

Attached: IMG_1533.jpg (3264x2176, 1.17M)

Any ideas for how to deal with Chinese ghettos? I'm pretty sure they'd just eat the bamboo or use it as fuel for barbeque dog.

FYI knotweed is known to be a serious issue for people who don't deal with it, breaking pipes, cracking concrete, and entering peoples homes. Shit is crazy.
Lonicera sempervirens is pretty tame and takes fucking forever to grow. It's actually a native where I'm from and super pretty.

This shit looks great if I could find somewhere to buy a lot of seeds
It's hard to germinate but when it does, it's apparently ravenous, invasive, and destructive

Attached: knotweed.jpg (912x870, 319K)

Maybe, but someone made a point that when a ghetto burns down, the nogs just get bussed into the nearest white neighbourhood, and the whole situation starts over. I won't stop you, but this is a horrible idea from beginning to end. Either way, you get raped by niggers.

Just think you could seed bmb with dangerous and addictive plants.

I don’t clean up my dogs shit when he goes in the back yard. Landlord pays for a weekly crew of Mexicans to mow my lawn and they just roll right over it

Attached: 393DBE02-CED2-4AAF-9430-80FE95BC7266.jpg (184x184, 5K)

This is retarded.

Where do you think the nogs are going to go? That's right, the government will bend over backwards and give them money for houses in white suburbia.

You fucking nitwits can't think past tomorrow.

They can't afford to live there.

Actually ecoterrorism. Introducing these invasive plants that refuse to die and destroy infrastructure so it costs resources to remove them (so they end up being ignored and spread and destroy even more) is what a subhuman would do.

Japanese hops, it won't cause any structural damage but the barbs on it is super fucking annoying and actually fucking hurt for a long time. It's also super weedy.

Attached: nipon hops.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

I must've missed this before, but something I may try out

maybe your government will, leaf.

yes, Poison Sumac is the best ditch weed in the projects

Attached: 1483733346450.jpg (419x397, 44K)

As a landscaper I can tell you that this shit is actually a viable tactic for destroying uninhabited homes in a 10-25 year period. The only drawback is that animals may come and get them, but they can't get all of them. Here are a list of the biggest baddest niggerest plants that are fitting for such an area and will do the most damage.

Blackberry bushes: good for areas like Oregon/washington with lots of rain. Almost impossible to remove and grow fast. Also barbed bushed for harder removal

Poison Ivy: Self explanatory.

English Ivy/really any ivy: Good for rotting and bringing down trees and brick homes. Throw them at chimneys and trees leaning towards homes.

Maple trees: The nigger plant of new england. Honestly you don't even need to do anything, they'll fine they're way in no matter what. Grow extremely fast and very hardy in early life

Rose of Sharron: Fast growing bush that will bloom beautifully in the summer. Has lots of seeds and will multiply fast.

Pine/cottonwood/Willow oak: Good for ruining asphalt and concrete.

Birch: Need more of these. Also illegal to fuck with in some places.

Mile-a-minute weed: Grows fast and tangles in absolutely everything. Throw them near air conditioners and already shitty looking gardens.

And remember: Never fuck with a house that has a mowed lawn. A mowed lawn is a sign of someone who knows how to act like a true american

Attached: chadmower.png (2514x914, 273K)

holy shit, this crazy thread comes and goes every couple years, this is personally my third seeing it come. remember last time there were actually people going out and doing it, i was like wtf, i think it was "16" maybe or "14" idk all i know is ive been here too long

In cultural areas it's not a big deal cuz they are fucked anyway. I'm not saying you should, because you shouldn't, but I'm just flexing knowledge.
t. ecologist
Best to find roots, they have poor seed germination.

Yessir, I was there too. It’s funny that there’s still some of us browsing. And yeah hahaha I remember doing research on kudzu

I miss the right wing safety squads. Reporting known lefty hangouts for building code infractions, since so many of them try and congregate in abandoned buildings and nigger rig the electrical work. It was actually causing some sizable damage and panic on their end too, so of course our mods and jannies shut it down.

this

>nearest white neighbourhood
SO all the liberals too comfortable without niggers
The ones who praise and defend niggers only because they are inexperienced with them

Every nog infested area in Michigan is sitting next door to hyper liberal suburbs
I want to see them taste it

Next week: why planting trees is white supremacy

excellent delivery mechanism. At least it won't be as obvious as me slipping bamboo shoots under the edge of concrete footpaths. thanks user.

>eat the Bamboo

Attached: F385CAB6-ADA5-4F08-A8BE-C10394F7E92F.jpg (326x306, 13K)

Japanese knotweed is pretty hard to get rid of.

Attached: 48CF182D-0242-4D1A-BEC7-978D0C820980.jpg (620x394, 51K)

>Never fuck with a house that has a mowed lawn. A mowed lawn is a sign of someone who knows how to act like a true american
Niggers don't mow their lawns. Most cities tend to do it for them.

Its reposted every month here like everything else.

Your government has been doing it longer than ours. I swear you stupid fucking yanks

Would this work?

Attached: knotweedroot.jpg (1002x570, 87K)

>Niggers don't mow their lawns. Most cities tend to do it for them.

That's the joke and "housing complexes" don't have lawns because they aren't American. They have "lots" and "plots of land".
Complex=com=communism.

Attached: 1559339709898.jpg (205x192, 18K)

Plant fag here. I've got some tips for getting a high score in Minecraft

>Most ghouls live in the South Eastern U.S.
>Giant species of runner bamboo are the #1 candidate for causing property damage
>Something like Phyllostachys nigra, is very expensive to remove. Usually requires herbicide application in addition to removing roots with a backhoe.
>Most bamboo is not cold hardy enough to be used outside the Southern U.S.
>Runner bamboos can easily move from one property to an adjacent lot. A well hidden clump on an unmonitored property can slow burn it for ten of thousands of dollars of "damage".

Also,
>Kudzu is largely ineffective in many parts of the South East, because it eaten by white tailed deer. Kudzu is more effective in urban environments where herbivores are absent.

quote plz?

There's a ton of nigger maples. Native red maples are native, but are considered super weedy. Invasive maples are the sycamore maple and the Norway maple.
Mile-a-minute is an absolute pain in the ass, shit grows like 5 inches a day.
Multiflora rose is also a pain in the ass, grows like crazy and has thorns. Fullsun or shade.
I'll also add bindweed is particularly destructive if kept uncheck. Particularly in making everything look like crap because it takes over so hard and its root system is so extensive that it's super difficult to get rid of.
All I know is that if you're in the Northeast that shit will grow if the buyer isn't selling you dead shit.
>Phyllostachys nigra
This actually spreads like crazy in the Northeast. Kudzu doesn't grow up here, at least not yet.

Do you know if anyone has actually done this yet? Been seeing these threads for at least a couple years but I’m not sure I’ve ever seen proof of it being done anywhere. Ignore our newfriends who have never heard of this, they need to lurk a while longer.

Blackberries should work.

Essentially. Niggers won't take care of their properties and by the time they realize there's a plant species ass fucking their property it'll be too late.

Only works with "weeds" that are perennial and near immpossible to exterminate without heavy herbicide. Planting corn and pumpkins won't work.

>biggest baddest niggerest plants
kek, good one
Good post overall.

Midwest is riddled with wild hemp because hippies tried this decades ago.