Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ

Attached: 68290BBE-1F57-42D0-9A74-EDBB542C52EB.jpg (1125x1750, 781K)

The corruption is hereditary.

fuck white people.. I am glad their numbers are dwindling
about fucking time devils

I thought it was a hate crime

>kid dies
>take money to spout bullshit
>be not white in the first place

>JigglesInAntifa.webm.

So people should stop supporting her then.

White people suck.
Fuck my white parents for making me white.

Whatever helps her jiggle to sleep at night

Kek

>In an interview with CBS News, Heyer's mother, Susan Bro, said she has received an outpouring of support since Heather's death. She acknowledges, however, that this amount of support is due to white privilege
>We have a hate problem in this country," she said in the interview with historian Ibram X. Kendi, author of the new book "How to Be an Antiracist". "That's where the focus needs to be. Not on Heather. Not on her death. There were about 40 people injured in that car attack and everybody focuses on Heather."
When your mother doesn’t care about you as much as about virtue signaling

I think she's admitting that the democrats are the real racists.

It's been almost 7 years since her other kid died at Sandy Hook.

Only boomers can have white privilege. We

is that true? Source?

fields definitely should've served time for what he did but his trial was a fucking disgrace, all to send a message

Imagine being someone who supported her and hearing her say in an offhand comment that you're only doing it because she's white.

She's implying the people who helped her are racists.

This really, really might be the most absurd instance of virtue signalling ever omitted.

This is especially ridiculous since it's really the omitted SJW who give a shit about this girl now, in which she's basically calling them racist.

Really, REALLY makes you think.

Reminder that Heyer very likely would have lived had she not been a fat fuck. S

Jesus fucking Christ...Communists don't deserve human rights

They don’t care. They’ll agree as a way of acknowledging their own privilege and do their own virtue signaling.

Isn't this a confirmed crisis actor?

It's impossible to feel sympathy for these creatures, it was karmic justice.

"My only wish now is that I could adopt a cousin of an illegal alien who killed her, like the father of that dumb bitch who got raped and murdered with a corn cob up her ass."

Attached: SJW meets reality.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

She's virtue signalling about White. **sob** It's exactly what Heather would have wanted.

Both sides are racist. It comes down to being a lazy nigger and wanting poppa goverment to take care of.you OR wanting freedom and self reliance (repub)

Take your conservacuck garbage and slide into your blown out asshole

YAASS

BOOMER SLAY

Imagine have these people are parents. These cunts never had a chance