Imagine being a nigger, knowing that the average IQ of your race is at near retard levels...

Imagine being a nigger, knowing that the average IQ of your race is at near retard levels, that your people literally can't survive in their homelands without white intervention, that by & large you've accomplished nothing of any significance in all of history, that just a couple generations ago your ancestors were literal jungle people while whites were out sailing giant ships, inventing & conquering the world, that we need to enact special diversity quotas at jobs & universities because you otherwise couldn't compete, that you're mostly a drain on society instead of a positive, that even your women don't want you because there's a 74% chance you're a ghost once she gets pregnant & if they can trade up for a white man who'd have them they will, that you're dumb enough to fall for shifty Democrats promising you gibs every election season for decades because they just want your vote, that you can't seem to stop stealing, robbing & raping no matter the economic factors at play, that your biggest claim to fame comes from the ability to play on sports teams owned by rich white men because you were bred that way as slaves & from generic rap music owned by rich Jews mumbling on about mah dick, money & hoes over a primal jungle beat being sold to impressionable white youth to poison their minds, that you're purposely being used to destroy entire cities & countries because you're so predictively awful, that you actually think people don't like you because of something as stupid as "looking different " or "mah skin color" instead of all those terrible truths.

Can you imagine?

Attached: blm.jpg (1632x1080, 214K)

IOTBW Halloween 2019
early reminder to print out posters, order stickers and get a costume
`"

Attached: iotbw_charge_REE.jpg (900x617, 146K)

>Imagine being a nigger
how about no. eww

Have sex
Have friends

Bump

Exactly what I was thinking, god I am grateful not to be black. Honestly I dont know what I would do if I would be black.

They did make that mud wall once. The afro supremacists brag about it. You can see pictures of it at it's prime on Wikipedia when the white men came with cameras to document it's elegance and engineering excellence.

Imagine being white and knowing that these retards are gaining the system, living off welfare in every Western country and will get reparations when Trump is voted out in 2020.

>Imagine being a nigger,

There is an old saying, "Ignorance is Bliss".

Attached: 1562881368646.png (899x960, 1.12M)

Imagine knowing you have the privilege to end the white race once and for all

Attached: 40jvwz0ps0031.jpg (577x1024, 65K)

We wuz kings

Imagine being a Pajeet or a hapa or whatever, and being very envious of white men, but having no self-confidence in your own ethnicity, so you save literally gigabytes of bmwf pictures to cuckspam with

Attached: y1mo76bgm5921.jpg (432x766, 49K)

>Taking our damaged scrapes & thinking its an accomplishment
>Take THAT white man!

You sure showed us.

Attached: 1551299676821.png (454x685, 122K)

Can someone just post the copious amounts of black booty and end our suffering?

Attached: 1565556377237.jpg (720x540, 53K)

except they're more happier on average. white bois are the ones who are always mentally ill and complaining about muh depression muh anxiety muh autism

Attached: 1554416088924.jpg (720x569, 88K)

Lol

I dont even think about all of that, truly I say to you I dont give a FUCC

Attached: 1565543608144.png (256x256, 89K)

"We wuz kangz"

Attached: 1565293419555.jpg (800x936, 164K)

Hey I found the actual incel kike. Enjoy wanking off to your little underage siblings getting fucked by nigger monkeys to please Moloch?

Just wait. It's gonna be a blast when whites finally declare marshal law on you screaming pizzas KEK

Attached: 1521660351814.jpg (600x530, 133K)

Daily reminder that black males have more estrogen than white males as well as lower levels of testosterone. Keep sticking to that stereotype that applies to maybe like 15% actual white people in the US.
Meanwhile Black Male, White Female relationships always end in domestic violence, homicide, abuse and separation.
Long story short. NIGGER BOIS AINT REAL BOIS HAHA
You and your white trash dollar whores can both spend all night talking about boys, shoes and tampons!

TRIGGERED

Attached: z6c3gjdun8m21.jpg (577x767, 52K)

Being retarded & unaware I guess = happiness to whatever kike study you've read.

That was legendary. Holy shit.

Ha!
I love how Wheeeeeeiiitt power is so obviously Tyrone.

Attached: 20190813_002714.png (274x274, 148K)

> Be self aware
> Have low IQ
Pick one user.

Black people are not the problem.
Black people in white countries are the problem. Niggers belong to Africa into the wilderness. They are not made to live in a civilized society.

I am incapable of thinking that stupid.

>bred that way
So real africans would not be as athletic?

>Imagine not knowing Africans had been slaving each other for hundreds of years before whitey showed up to buy some

Attached: Africa.jpg (1032x2291, 1011K)

sup

Attached: 1367890686074.jpg (1600x900, 179K)

Most of these coal burners see black men as human dildos, nothing more. They are instruments as they have always ben.