Flyer

Help me make this better please, distributing this around my town

Attached: Who Is Epstein.jpg (2550x3300, 2.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

goqr.me/
assets.documentcloud.org/DOCUMENTS/6250471/EPSTEIN-DOCS.PDF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

$40 and I'll re-design your flyer. I aint no Communist so I aint working for free.

Here's a basic lesson in user interface dipshit. All caps takes longer to read and is more visually stressing on the eyes. People will not bother reading the flyer in its current state.

I gotcha but I'm not really willing to, I'm hoping other people care about getting this info on epstein out and moving, kinda hoping other people start doing stuff instead of just freaking out and watching other people gather information

Appreciate it, will try again

thats cool. good luck m8. keep this in mind:

>too much text and no one reads
>centered text only makes it boring

No one reads. Especially a wall of text. Just write "investigate Epstein" or "The Clinton's killed Epstein" to pique people s interest people who don't know will Google it and then it's all down the rabbit hole.

Np you should mention the deal he got away with the first time he was convicted, and the reward the prosecutor got. Normies always get mad when they hear a child rapist got 13 months and spent the whole time outside of prison.

Any good graphics to use? Should I add some of the epstein document links, like the ones that pick out just the flight logs/just the Giuffre exhibits? And if I want to have a couple of flyers with information on it, how could I compress it easily?

Damn dude good point, I'll try to make a couple flyers on it. I'm putting them in like some sort of try or something around my college campus before move in for all the freshies, I'm hoping it'll get a lot of attention that way

Epstein and ghislaine maxwell need to be in it. If you can get clinton and trump in there too people will care more.

if it was my project i'd create a free website with details information and generate a QR code for zoomers to scan. i'd create a captivating heading like
>WHO WAS JEFFREY EPSTEIN?
with a short amount of text following. Then a secondary header like
>ARE TRUMP AND CLINTON INVOLVED?
with a smaller amount of text and then my QR code. keep in mind people are dumb. their attention span is literally 12 seconds. short and sweet.

Try this

Attached: isbjedy.jpg (761x1079, 63K)

Stop writing everything uppercase and its way too much text. You can split the page so you can write stuff left and right and please insert some photos that will get more attention.

I promise you that nobody will read this flyer in its current state

>network
Where's the evidence?
How is that anymore credible than the one that accused Kavanaugh at this point?

Attached: Pieczeniks Pizzagate Psyop.png (1229x490, 105K)

just do an It's Okay To Be White type thing except make it
WHY AREN'T YOU INVESTIGATING THE DEATH OF BILLIONAIRE PEDOPHILE EPSTEIN?
or something I dunno

I'd need to get some help with that but I'm sure I can find it, really good idea

god this is painful to read
plain text is better than this

colleges use weebly

WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS

You guys are 100% right, I'm just trying to stray away from those infographics that look like conspiracy theories, even though they contain really good info, people tend to disregard them because of how they look with weirdly inserted photos, lots of blank space, and big red circles and arrows

My friend was talking about some sorta mass email to the whole school? The bookstores and local businesses tend to do it, and you can opt out of it, I just don;t think anything like that would be okay'd

Good to see people planning postering or stickering -

Here's my plan. Just take, buy rolls of tape, get markers, and just spam a shitload of hashtags. Like just stick tape everywhere and write hashtags on them. This is cheap and efficient, you need large quantities to reach large amounts of people at the right placés with High foot traffic/people walking

People are generally familier w/ Twitter and the internet these days, theyll get it. Its straight to the point and has that element of mystery. Good luck anons

Attached: 1507505258900.jpg (2048x1644, 452K)

Honestly it looks pretty great, there's nothing autistic on it. You could print this out and put them up right now and it would be fine.

The only suggestion I'd have is to make it shorter. Some examples of what you could do >remove the line about where he owned properties, just say he was a billionaire financier
>instead of saying he used "the smaller of his personally owned islands etc etc" just say he used "a private island as a business venture"
>remove (at least)
>remove "and personal assets of epstein's"

If you end up making it shorter, make the font bigger and add something about the Clintons. Maybe mention Bill Clinton took Epstein's private plane a bunch of times.

In any case good work, like I said you could go ahead and put these up right now if you wanted. They look great.

common, its not that hard

Attached: Untitled.jpg (685x608, 29K)

This thing is impossible to read. 5 sentences max. Use a face. Quote how many times Bill Clinton was on the plane. Prince Andrew too

Mention he was into eugenics. That will remind people of nazis

goqr.me/
also put a QR code on it

1 week

You guys are big pee pee nogs I appreciate the advise

Try adding a photo and breaking the text up in different ways. Massive wall of text will turn a lot of people off from reading it.

I really like your idea of turning to print though. This is good, I might do something similar.

You just need enough to pique the interest. QR code is a good idea. Maybe copy the image of one or two headlines of a mainstream news site. Feed the normies a flavor they are already comfortable with. Add a rhetorical question. Keep it short, you dont need to explain everything, just enough for them to bring it up a dinner or at the bar.

Godspeed user. Keep shifting that Overton window

MORON, he was arrested in 2005. plead in 2008. then you woke up 11 years after your nap and decided to make a post.

Better?

Attached: Who Is Epstein 2.jpg (2550x3300, 1.82M)

Ohhh good catch

Use some better font. That's unpleasant to read.

Forgive the grammar irregularities, I'll try to catch them

Get a better image of his face. You dont want dark and moody you want mug shot

>too much text
>not enough, not even nearly enough, emotions
Goebbels is spinning in his grave so fast you could power a Z3

Attached: IMG_t0lz4v.jpg (1080x1080, 275K)

Youre doing good man. Youtube some videos about how to get your flyer seen or gorilla marketing strategy. People need to work together to bring this type of shit down in a way that gains support not drives people away.,

Attached: 2e44e10db689549a876740be3674dc8863c55fd40be8da19859a68146551907e_1.jpg (320x318, 38K)

Better?

Attached: Epstein mug.jpg (1200x630, 75K)

Bold the big names and offset them
Clinton--- visited 26 times
Andrew-- victim testified to have been raped by him
Trump - known associate

This guy is right, normies don't read unless there is a meme.
Use a picture of Peter Griffin hanging out with Bill Clinton and make it say something like
>hey Louis, remember that time me and Bill "hung out"
and then have an #EpsteinTruth and #EpsteinHangs at the bottom or some shit, I dunno, I'm just spitballing.
Maybe draw an Epstein face over Peter.
Unfortunately, this is the only way normies learn about anything.

Attached: 1565205144453.jpg (720x707, 57K)

Yes better, but also sad old man. You want creepy criminal. But better

Attached: jeffrey_epstein-300x3002.jpg (300x300, 10K)

Get a victim quote from the 2005 case that was just opened up.

"He told me I was going to be a Victoria's Secret model but then he made me give him massages and suxk his dick"

Good call
I suspect you're joking but that would actually catch on
I appreciate it. I'll look for some videos, will post some posters if I make some, they'll probably be thiccy cringe and gay

You need to get to the point in the first sentence...better yet in the title. If you can't do that you will lose most people.

Attached: Who Is Epstein 2.jpg (2550x3300, 1.78M)

Try a better font, something that's easy to read

add some paragraph spacing

and less is more. People read like, headline, and 2 sentences. That's it. If you can't fit what you want in a headline and 2 sentences a good 80-90% of people gloss over and tl;dr your shit

consider taking a intro communications/journalism class to learn how these scumsuckers manipulate people so you can turn their tricks around on them.

Attached: Who Is Epstein 2.jpg (2550x3300, 1.88M)

I was half joking and being a cynical cunt, but half serious.
You have to understand that most people are actually kind of retarded and that's why propaganda works in the first place. Even if what you're saying is true, if you don't package the message properly, no one will read it. This is more true than ever in our age that's over saturated with information.
I mean, the internet and memes weren't even as ubiquitous as they are now, but Kony 2012 became huge precisely because of how it was packaged.
Sell this with as many angles as you can. Memes, sad videos a la Kony, the more the better; and the better quality they are compared to the other drivel competing for peoples' waning attention spans, the better.

Try garamond, bookerly, verdana, or calibri

Still too texty. Use bullets. Screw the "What can I do section" drop in like 3 victim quotes from the original case. Try to use ones that name names and bold the names.

Also build out the bottom left better.

On a high level, I would do:

left side-
- 2005/2008 case
- convicted pedophile
-given sweetheart deal
-Blackmailer?
-then the big names below blackmailer

Right side-
- 2019- Original case unsealed
-3 victim quotes with all important names bolded
- suicide?
Qr code

The most important part about Epstein is all the OTHER people who are implicated; in the pedophile shit, the 2008 sweetheart deal, and in the suspicious suicide

No one actually gives a shit about Epstein except that he is potentially the loose stone to blow open tje whole elite adrenochrome baby eating spirit cooking rape gang

Puppet quote?
Clinton and Secret Service?
Small wee wee?
Or are those too much

Attached: Untitled3.png (2975x3850, 2.02M)

That's good, can I steal it?

Attached: 6521E279-8CC4-4043-82AF-5BE0241845E0.jpg (720x726, 92K)

Attached: 7398E111-070B-4314-A032-57271C93C304.jpg (1080x1176, 132K)

Memes work better

Attached: 77E3249D-8B11-4C2A-B40E-CCB02A2E1221.jpg (750x800, 79K)

Attached: Who Is Epstein 3.jpg (2550x3300, 1.98M)

>was

By all means

Attached: 1565395501700.png (2975x3850, 1.97M)

We gotta Shiro Posting

Attached: 5B7C525C-CBE0-40C4-A81C-46E71CF9FDDE.gif (395x542, 16K)

Shiros Wonderwaffencraft

same german who posted a some minutes before b&(got a false positive ban)
assets.documentcloud.org/DOCUMENTS/6250471/EPSTEIN-DOCS.PDF
leads to

AccessDenied
Access Denied
FFFAD407D988286A

eLlBmLDZkHhhAf1QXgkvEtY7AShnEPgBW5x1q+c9BEoGhlBh0qznQtvK8bQHVlOpA/sIGedVdS0=

not sure if a made a typo it would be useful if you post the link

What's that font? What's that character spacing?
How can you read it comfortably?

My Eyes Hurt. Arrgh.

Attached: when the 11 herbs and spices kick in.gif (300x225, 852K)