Help with politics?

I don't normally go to Jow Forums but I'm not really sure who to ask about this? So, I used to consider myself a Democrat until I realized most of the things I want the Democrats don't give half a fuck about I don't give half a fuck about any of the stuff Democrats are interested in (you'd have to pay me to give a fuck about guns, immigration, and abortions, I have zero interest in those issues). So I have on damn idea what party I should be voting for now.

What I really want is a brutal police force that will brutalize or kill all the god damn gang bangers and street thugs, preferably without a trial, just find anyone wearing gang colors or with a gang tattoo and kill them all. I'd also love to revoke all animal rights, and legalize animal abuse just to shut down animal rights people. The animal rights fuckers shut down the circus and I'll never forgive them for that, fucking circus brought just a little bit of happiness into my life, I went to see them every year, and now it's gone because somebody cried when elephants got whipped. Fuck that, if legalizing animal abuse is what it takes to get the circus back, then I say do it.

Neither of those things are on the Democrats agenda. What's the closest thing I can support for this?

Attached: wheel delicious.jpg (600x405, 40K)

I assume this is a false flag troll but no party is going to be pro ethnic cleansing and animal abuse. What I will say is the right cares about law and order and freedom.

You just blow in from stupid town?

God I wish that were me.

>I'd also love to revoke all animal rights, and legalize animal abuse just to shut down animal rights people
subhuman faggot

what did she mean by this?

It's not ethnic, t's getting rid of the criminals I don't give a fuck if they're black or white or Mexican or whatever, I just want every damn gang dead.

Law and order is nice, but I want total law and more heavily enforced order.

>incel doesn't know what a rimjob is

You don't want the circus back? Really? How soulless do you have to be to hate the god damn circus?

You’re authoritarian special snowflake.

Maybe you can start you own political party that is pro genocide of blacks and other animals...

>muh animul feefees
fuck off söiboy

>and legalize animal abuse just to shut down animal rights people.

Go join Islam

Go cry about pitbulls faggot

r/the retard

Hello retard

Sorry not even the alt right likes animal abuse

Kill yourself

Attached: 1559110629698.gif (511x512, 105K)

edgy memeflaggot

Nice

Attached: C5A0401F-5300-4CB0-95B8-D431E86FE011.jpg (750x216, 40K)

Thought about it before, but I don't actually give enough of a fuck about whether or not Mohammad was God's prophet to have any real interest. Same thing with Christianity, I don't actually care enough about whether or not Jesus was god's incarnation or whatever to actually care about most of it, who God was an what he told people to do just isn't important to me. And I don't want to be assed to go to church/mosque every week either.

I don't know user, is there a school shooter candidate you could vote for?

read Mein Kampf, faggot

Attached: The-Forrestal-Diaries-excerpt.jpg (1291x650, 333K)

empathic cucks like you is why subhumans have rights and now run rampart and have uppity in the west

I did, it was required for me to get my degree in my shitty humanities class in college, which was run by commie faggots that wanted to suck off Mao. They wanted me to find all the shit and logical inconsistencies in it. Well, Mein Kampf is a boring fucking book and I really don't care about Jews. Jews aren't the people that shake me down when I walk to the grocery store, and Jews aren't the people who shut down the circus.

Trump

KIKE SHILL

the white man is an eternal friend of the dog you faggot

you should read the unedited version then, also read "the international jew - the world's foremost problem" published by Henry Ford
>Jews aren't the people who shake me down
are you sure about that?

Attached: Fed1.jpg (1669x1388, 794K)

Attached: 1507068436460s.jpg (234x250, 11K)

Guys, the animal rights thing isn't about dogs unless they're doing dumb tricks to amuse me, I want the circus guys to be allowed to whip elephants again. And why make it about being white? Being white doesn't magically make you some animal loving hippie faggot, I mean, white people invented all kinds of abuse-sports back in the day. Bear-baiting, bullfights (invented by the Romans), Bestiarius gladiatorial fights, British dogfights, all that shit. Bullfights are fucking cool, I'd love to go to one someday. Actually, fuck it, Spain is a damn cool place in general.

lol sick pic
are those prelude wheels?

yeah, but thats different than those chink webms where they kill kittens just for no reason

Yeah, I'm not in debt, paid off all my loans, been debt free since I was 28. I followed all the rules, did what I was told, worked some overtime, now I'm fine, nothing to pay off. I even own my own house (no mortgage) and I've paid off my car. Besides, I don't care how much I pay in taxes or bills or whatever, they could charge as much as they want and I'd still pay it.

I'm talking about physically being threatened by actual thugs with knives when I'm just trying to go down the street to buy some god damn deli meats and god damn cheeses. Long as I got my damn deli meats, cheeses, and some decent entertainment I'm happy. Only reason I'm so pissy right now is because my deli meats are being interfered with by asshole gang bangers who go "Empty yo pockets!" whenever they see somebody walking alone out of a store.

underrated

Attached: car rape.jpg (531x397, 44K)

I don't see how that's different? A bullfight is killing a bull for entertainment. Kittens aren't much different, they're just smaller and cuter. Are you really letting cuteness define what's okay an what isn't okay to kill for amusement? Like, I'll admit, killing kittens isn't that interesting to me, nothing impressive, dying isn't an amusing trick and it isn't an impressive display of strength and agility like a bullfight is, but if letting kittens get tortured is what it takes to get the circus back, so be it.