Shroedingers' Litterbox Conundrum:
//
//
///////////\\:::-------:::-------:::
//
//
Suppose 1) and 2) are simultaneously true;

1)
a) Epstein is declared dead during an official state investigation.
b) Evidence recovered from his estate cannot be DENIED by a judge, for any reason in any case. Ever.
c) Proof is attested in court.

2)
a) Epstein is not physically dead, but is granted a new identity via some speculative "witness protection program".
b) Evidence recovered from his estate cannot be PERMITTED by a judge, for any reason. In any case. Ever.
c) Proof is attested in court.

Because law works on facts and evidence, and presumably "a rigid set of operating procedures", 1) and 2) cannot
both be true.

If Epstein is deceased 1)b) will be upheld.
If Epstein is alive 2)b) will be upheld.

If it is believed that 1) is true but not proven as a fact, any prosecutions/convictions may be overturned on appeal
based on 2) if Epstein suddenly shows up in some foreign country seeking asylum.

Everyone being prosecuted/convicted based on evidence obtained from Epsteins' estate will go free and may not be prosecuted
again for the same crime.

The implications could be called "staggering" and not be commented on harshly.

Attached: Jeffrey-Epsteinslc0.jpg (640x320, 133K)

Epstein was pronounced dead in US not isreal. Now Israeli national Jebby Einstein is sitting in Gitmo

if the estate owner is alive, evidence from it cannot be permitted as evidence? is this true?

>if 1 is true, everything moves forward in the courts.

>if 2 is true and he's in witness relocation, then he's already signed over everything and all evidence is used in court legally

Part of witness relocation is turning states evidence. He didn't just buy his way out of this shit.

Appears to be true. Depends on Jurisdiction and legal jurisprudence. See Also case law for US Virgin Islands.

It would appear at first blush, this kind of shizzam has been going on for at least hundreds of years.

Attached: Jeffrey-Epsteinslc0-DOA.jpg (640x320, 134K)

He was pronounced dead.
That's all that matters, legally.

Hope this is true. Pray to Joe Pesci it IS true. Been waiting for this since 2003. God help us
all if this turns into a clusterfuck.

I would Option ( 2 ) would be probable in the notion Epstein helps FBI take down the entire pedo ring operation. Now if Trump ordered him "suicide" pulled out for interrogation purpose. Trump could take credit and receive the Nobel Peace prize

Attached: 23FBC696-D860-4834-8D4A-5E041308132C.jpg (750x743, 230K)

If he's alive how could curious citizens find out? Are there any indications that's the case. How would the media cover such a dramatic turn of events?

based red pilled

how would they not RFID this faggot? they do it to workers

Jeffrey ascended. Those that he has touched will live forever.

Attached: rumors.jpg (960x563, 223K)

This is dumb as shit. They declared him dead, that's all that matters, not if he's REALLY dead. Are you retarded or something?

As if the law matters.

>b) Evidence recovered from his estate cannot be DENIED by a judge, for any reason in any case. Ever
Fun to think about whether the pervs are relieved or terrified.

Attached: Trump - smiling.jpg (1024x683, 32K)

He is not dead

The nose is wrong.

Attached: compare.jpg (1645x370, 63K)

Regardless, the way the govt has handled this has been unacceptable beyond belief. This is the kind of thing that should start revolutions

I see what you mean. if you look closely the tips are different tips

Attached: closerlook.jpg (478x186, 13K)

Is any of the anons in here from the old plane watcher threads? Because if he is alive there might be a weird flight through out the night no? Because the amount of people that would want him gone should be enough for them to try to get him out of the country as fast as possible.

The people flying Epstein out of the country aren't going to be doing it with transponders on.

It would still be worth the check in my opinion.

Attached: 68680191_478358333002301_5550976837573672960_n.jpg (764x960, 47K)

There was at least one thread pursuing that immediately after Epstein's "suicide," but to my knowledge they had no success.

And for all we know he isn't leaving the country at all, and is chilling in the Israeli consulate.

Not being dismissive of the idea, just saying the task is almost impossibly hard. "Where In The World Is Jeffrey Epstein?" isn't Carmen Sandiego.

Oh sorry I didn't know that there was a thread on it I just thought it was a good idea. True that literally everyone is looking for him right now, I guess time will tell.