AUS/POL STABBING EDITION

Woman injured following stabbing rampage in Sydney CBD
news.com.au/national/nsw-act/news/major-police-operation-underway-in-sydney-cbd/news-story/0aac18728e8334f52d8bf88dd8a481f2

Police praise heroic bystanders who used chairs, a milk crate and an axe to stop Sydney knifeman
news.com.au/national/nsw-act/police-praise-heroic-bystanders-who-used-chairs-a-milk-crate-and-an-axe-to-stop-sydney-knifeman/news-story/cd96652a0d04ca17c8fdde34c30550c6

Woman taken to hospital in a stable condition, reports another woman is dead after CBD stabbing
news.com.au/national/nsw-act/news/woman-taken-to-hospital-in-a-stable-condition-after-a-cbd-stabbing/news-story/c14ce50647f70fd68f22cda84c2cb73e

Whistleblowers scared to speak after AFP raids, media bosses tell press freedom inquiry
news.com.au/finance/business/media/whistleblowers-scared-to-speak-after-afp-raids-media-bosses-tell-press-freedom-inquiry/news-story/be019b7c9ba7c5bca0723b39e378e398

Attached: 15723912-7220863-Heavy_low_hanging_fog_in_Sydney_on_Sunday_reduced_visibility_for-a-27_1562467185182 (962x642, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

macrobusiness.com.au/2019/08/greens-back-chinese-international-student-thug-takeover/
youtube.com/watch?v=jw3gCbvJMYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why have australians been so on edge lately? been seeing an awful lot of serious butthurt coming from your country lately

SYDNEY STABBER HAD BEEN AWAKE FOR 6 DAYS ON METH AND WAS HEAVILY ADDICTED FOR SEVERAL YEARS.
DON'T LET IT SLIDE.

NOT AN INCEL
NOT A WHITE SUPREMACIST
NOT A MUSLIM

A FUCKING METH HEAD LIKE ALWAYS.

we don't handle cold weather well, especially when coming down from meth

>stabbing rampage
>woman injured
Aussies are retarded and worthless.

>screaming about meth in all caps
lmao

Attached: 1542621908130.jpg (654x960, 72K)

DAMAGE CONTROL

There's video of him yelling Allahu Akhbar, Mohammed.

He's involved with mental health dunno how much but neets be afraid

Funnily enough a guy did this as he went past me today in the supermarket. Arabs genuinely think they are intimidating but all I see is DNA folding in on itself in front of me :/

you mean just like gargasoulas?

Unironically one of the few US State Department LARPS I can get behind.

Do our Honkler brothers have an Azov battalion?

Shut up leaf and enjoy your forty dollar iced coffee.

Come to think of it he probably saw the news before I did.

Anyway, Sydney has too many Arabs. Partisangirl and family can stay, maybe the guys at the bakery, the rest can pack up now. They really are a pox everywhere they go. All non Cantonese chinks can fuck off as well.

I've heard that the women beofre getting stabbed greeted the attacker with the words "welcome, brother"

Attached: 1536666163003.jpg (349x305, 22K)

I could get with this, no one deserves to be under Chinas rule, even the chinese

iced coffee is for australians and homosexuals, enjoy your $75 cigarette pacls

>A FUCKING METH HEAD LIKE ALWAYS.
So an abo nigger

Attached: 420m8.png (531x366, 29K)

The Sydney Lint cafe shooter wanted an Isis flag as an after thought.

Attached: heavenlypete.png (620x465, 359K)

Stopped with a milk crate Islam BTFO

Attached: Capture.png (612x517, 467K)

Thanks Achmed

Attached: 1550060787452.jpg (640x636, 120K)

Ban high capacity assault milk crates!

its downright irresponsible to attempt to hold down a terrorist.
he could have a bomb detonator in his hand waiting to be pressed at any moment, or he could break free and hurt/kill more people.

even if you have to dig around in his neck with a pocket knife for 5 minutes, until we have armed civilians or a competent police force, it is the safest option.

You'd struggle even to get proper and reasonable firearms regulations without the general populace and government autistically screeching muh assault rifles, muh port arthur.

>When you can only buy an Al-Qaeda flag and mum wont give you an Islamic state one

Attached: 1553839754612.jpg (800x450, 58K)

He was a muslim you idiot

Fuck that, go at them with anything not nailed down

i agree.

im saying that trying to hold him down instead of killing him is irresponsible.
especially when police response times for emergency in melbourne and sydney can be 50 minutes +
i would have instantly cut his eyes out with a stanley knife, or jammed a screwdriver into his temple if i was there and some other people were holding him down.

american police and military are taught to shoot criminals even after they appear dead to entirely neutralize the threat.

it is the only way to be sure.

I just noticed to that it was all huwhite aussies keeping the stabber pinned.

AN AXE? I DON'T THINK THE QUEEN BLOODY ALLOWS IT MATE

Attached: ausfailia 4.png (2892x1316, 1.98M)

That's insane

>american police and military are taught to shoot criminals even after they appear dead to entirely neutralize the threat.

Attached: 1270400781726.jpg (221x232, 14K)

So I might be in Melbourne next week. Can I expect to see a single Australian? What am I in for?

Attached: 65835683568.jpg (1100x590, 121K)

>theyre talking about the stabbing on the news
>journalists are questioning a police office
>one of them asks "is there anything linking him to white supremacists"
>he was shouting islamic slogans
>must be a white supremacists

On qanda last night the Chinese peoples panellist said that easteners act more for the greater good than westerners. I thought that was a funny thing for him to say, since most countries have shit quality of life and high wealth inequality compared to Western countries.

>i would have instantly cut his eyes out with a stanley knife, or jammed a screwdriver into his temple if i was there and some other people were holding him down.

Attached: 1560820355612.jpg (488x463, 22K)

errr source for info?

I'm gonna do it guys. I'm fed up with being lonely. Every girl my age (35) that is single is either a hoe and/or crazy and/or fat and/or a single mom.

I'm gonna get me a foreign bride. My friend got one from the Philippines. He's a literal 5'something" manlet and he will still be able to pass his genes on because his mail order bride is pregnant.

My choices are either Eastern Europe of the Philippines. But I don't really care at this moment.

Attached: 1445972464054.jpg (482x427, 36K)

>Eastern Europe

Attached: 1565410725268.jpg (750x737, 65K)

>Thinks he’s required to go for women his own age
wtf man?

Just make sure she isn't crazy.
Both are equal odds of being cracy.
Both are equally likely to gas your house or cut off your dick while you sleep.

why aren't you going for a girl in her mid 20's?

chinese are the most unbelievably selfish cunts alive, more than fuckin jews

Attached: 1563095565085.webm (272x480, 900K)

eastern european woman are some of the most beautiful in the world but ive heard theres a lot of scammers so it would be safer going with a south east asian. you dont know their intentions though. do they want a husband or do they just want residence in australia and will divorce you once they get it.

Also don't get an asian wife...
You aren't marrying the girl you are marrying her entire extended family, do you look forward to trips to the phillipines to build her family houses over there or moving them all into your house?

so you mean to tell me it's not a white supremacist thing to draw attention to islamic state to incite more fear and prejudice towards the middle easterners? that sounds like a very shitlord thing to say

>I'm gonna get me a foreign bride.
You what kind of personality a woman has who would move from her community to marry a foreigner? Have fun with that life full of psychological abuse.

holy christ lmfao

Yup, when I got sucker punched in Sydney it was only 1 white guy that tackled the perpetrator for me and got him arrested, even though 80% of people around were asian. Asians just watch and don’t care, every single time.

Easy there, you are glowing.

Attached: 1564917745517.jpg (600x473, 309K)

Hope that dog cunt got sent the fuck to jail

One thing ive always prided myself on is helping my fellow Aussie. If I see an aussie boy getting ganged up on you can guarantee he will have me at his back no matter the odds.

It's just all the hardcore shitposters being too retarded to manually set their DNS so there's far less distraction from the issues and because of the manually set DNS the captchas become an absolute shit fight.

Attached: ching chong aussie dong.jpg (727x427, 41K)

How am I supposed to go back I time by 3 years
Sort your calendars out you silly cunt
Also fuck off we’re full

Attached: 7A57C4E7-7F92-4CFE-A4B5-BBDE1F9FEFCC.jpg (600x637, 72K)

what dns are you using?

Attached: 1565599421482.jpg (1500x2222, 2.95M)

they guy has a weird name too. it doesnt sound european. unless its some freaky dutch name or something.

cloudflare, but it's only a pain on Jow Forums. on all other boards captchas behave normally

The absolute state of Australia

macrobusiness.com.au/2019/08/greens-back-chinese-international-student-thug-takeover/

Chinese international students now dominate campus politics at the University of Sydney, which has long been a breeding ground for political luminaries including Gough Whitlam, Tony Abbott and Malcolm Turnbull.

Today, the presidencies of the student representative council (SRC) and the Sydney University Postgraduate Representative Association (SUPRA) are both held by candidates from Chinese international student blocs as are about half of the elected positions on student union boards.

…Such is the rancour between factions on campus, including Advance and Panda as well as domestic student groups, that the August SRC council meeting was cancelled because council staff deemed the level of hostility between all sides “unsafe”, according to student newspaper Honi Soit.

…On the question of democracy in Hong Kong that has rocked other campuses, leading to physical clashes at the University of Queensland and the intimidation of at least one pro-democracy protester via threats to his family in China, both Mr Sun and Mr He are cagey.

Mr He said he could not “express any opinion on any of these things” and could not say how other Panda supporters would think about the issue while Mr Sun said he would “encourage representatives from my faction to vote upon their conscience. People have arguments on both sides, so it’s complex.”

Any Sydney cunts here ?
Wtf am I to do with dash cam Footage of shitty Asian drivers and buses fucking up this overcrowded shithole

kek

Just saw it on the news, kinda sounded like he said Allahu Ackbar. Not certain though.

he did

Put it on the aussie dashcams channel on youtube

anyone else notice all the aussie msm have comments turned off on youtube?

They know it'll looks like Sky News' comment section.
>youtube.com/watch?v=jw3gCbvJMYQ

>kinda sounded like he said Allahu Ackbar.

i was watching the abc news channel earlier and they were giving the knifing a lot of coverage but conveniently failed to mention anything about extremist or islamic slogans being shouted. apparently the guy has mental issues but they should just report the news as is without censorship.

why is sky news based and redpilled?

liberal party is blowing china under the table
its disgusting however capitalism will always create an oligarchy
no wonder the richest country in Asia can make Australia its bitch

i remember a cool time when Australia was called the lucky country
i guess that times over

Can i come live in aussie pls guys? White kiwi here.

Attached: 1563852849517.jpg (400x200, 14K)

Every victim was an asian female, the dead girl was even a hooker
They're just as vulnerable to death just existing in a city as they are in the ocean

I can only phone post now
Can view Jow Forums on my computer but the captcha never fucking ends or just flat out denies it after 5 minutes of trying

I hope you are never in a similar situation as you will likely get done for murder, as a result of excessive force.

Why are you asking?
Just come for a holiday and never go home, isn't that how you all get here?

I am going to allow this and continue to not tell you poofs which DNS to use.

He was pommy ya spastic

actually, use the google dns

Attached: 1561822977238.jpg (755x620, 107K)

if these asian birds had a white man theyd be safe.

Which state is best?

>They know it'll looks like Sky News' comment section.
Not a single incorrect response among them.

Attached: 1565437677223.jpg (648x720, 38K)

Go to NSW.

Look at all those bollards of piece, doing the job as intended.

are they so muslims don't run people over?

Its coming soon brothers
Can you feel it? I feel it

Attached: 1490786599210.png (720x718, 865K)

Quick question auspol
How many of you boys live with your parents?

i must be the only one who doesnt pay attention to the aus media at all. Its so pc and censored it's worthless.
Cant even trust them to report the weather.

try one of those :^)

Skynews confirmed best news

>ftw moved out when I was 17

Attached: 1565548600972.jpg (375x550, 146K)

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old;
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them
A man died not too long ago avoiding a toll road. It has been scrubbed from the media. Search ABC; you won't find it. Toll roads are reaching over $20 a pop in some areas, that's more than your average Newstart allowance if taken twice daily. People may complain about problems but few offer solutions. They'll be a time for grander schemes, yet we must prove ourselves capable of simple tasks. Sabotage the tolling equipment -- be it elelctronic, or booths -- it is a gesture of our will to act, without such symbolism, we have no will. Democracy died.
It is simple because it is easy to get away with. Just find a target (I won't suggest one because I'm not a fed: They would just reincforce the area in preparation to apprehend suspects. Do not use Google or any location based product: They are in kahoots with ASIO and will track you by what you search, even reinforcing toll areas if Google trends shows interest in them) and attack. Never write anything down to avoid a paper trail, tell only those who can help, plan intensely for weeks, find methods (I can't give ideas that they'll look out for) online (dark web etc) for better techniques act and escape, and most importantly, NEVER GET CAUGHT!
Quotes from Adolf Hitler:
"...If a government uses the instruments of power in its hands for the purpose of leading a people to ruin, then rebellion is not only the right, but also the duty, of every individual
citizen."
"Generally speaking, we must not forget that the highest aim of human existence is not the preservation of a State or government but rather the preservation of the race."
"In principle, the State is looked upon only as a means to an end and this end is the conservation of the racial characteristics of mankind."
Threadly reminder that it is your civic duty to honour your ancenstors.

Attached: WHO will be a hero.jpg (323x356, 38K)

Someone needs to do an edit of pic related, change it to an australian flag and spread it on twitter

Attached: 1490334692200.jpg (718x960, 73K)

Better question is how many do and can't drive?

Attached: 1469425670338.jpg (318x367, 19K)

You know how to solve the problem, user.

Attached: 1544232647851.png (215x251, 94K)

>not going for a younger woman
cucked and bluepilled