How come whites are refered to as "Caucasian" when the Caucasus reigon is not considered European

How come whites are refered to as "Caucasian" when the Caucasus reigon is not considered European

Attached: Caucasus.png (492x552, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 73e4d4585e60c54cce50bf93ce5e50191c25ed6d_full.jpg (184x184, 12K)

What is Khazaria?

Attached: khazaria.gif (416x349, 10K)

fpbp

"Caucasians" were all fair skinned and nordic in Appearance thousands of years ago. Before they were mongrelized by sub humans.

Some of the people of that area still hold the genes of their ancestors even though most of them have been bastardized by shit skins.

Even the word "Iran" translates to "land of the Aryan"

Attached: Iranian girl.jpg (964x641, 160K)

They still are fair skinned but most have dark hair

The guy who coined the term found a skull in that area that he deemed to be the best fit and the perfect one. It also resembled that of European skulls, and hence the word was born.

The problem is that it also resembles African skulls, so it lead to some confusing and ridiculous "scientific" revisions.

That's not actually true. They found a corpse in the mountains that was preserved in the ice well enough to get genetic data from. Analyzing the genes found that it was an extremely close match to the locals in the Armenian village nearby. The Armenians may be a bit of an exception though since most of the rapebabies became Turks or Persians, but it still proves that Caucasian genetics haven't necessarily changed that much over time.

I doubt that. Pic related looks almost identical to European skulls.

Attached: Blumenbach-Caucasian.jpg (374x575, 47K)

Attached: product-1597-main-original-1419362494.jpg (1000x665, 229K)

Attached: 1540187106246.jpg (354x290, 33K)

Are you really gonna generalize billions of people like that? between the skull shapes and accomplishments of the Hamites, the arrogant white man appointed "Caucasian" status to their honorary black skinned white brothers.

Attached: hamatic.jpg (312x1047, 79K)

That kid is looking at me funny

>Everyone who has ever been on Africa is a black nigger.
I thought we were arguing whether African skulls can be confused with non-African Caucasian skulls.
Pic related, Vandals kingdom which is made of Germanic tribes. Romans also inhabited cities in Northern Africa for centuries. Ancient Egyptians were also ruled by Semites in most times. African ancestry increased post-Roman rule.
>nature.com/articles/ncomms15694

Attached: Vandal_Kingdom_at_its_maximum_extent_in_the_470s.png (1575x1104, 11K)

Yeah but you posted 3 cherry picked skulls. You can't even get an "average" African skull, there's too much diversity there. The "Caucasian" skull originated in Africa is what I was getting at.

>Pic related, Vandals kingdom which is made of Germanic tribes. Romans also inhabited cities in Northern Africa for centuries.
Not sure how this is relevant.
>Ancient Egyptians were also ruled by Semites in most times
Ancient Egypt is Hamite town.
>African ancestry increased post-Roman rule.
They were always African, what do you mean?

Attached: Expansion_of_Afroasiatic (1).png (1013x1024, 122K)

>there's too much diversity there.

>Not sure how this is relevant.
Vandals are East Germanic tribes that moved and made a kingdom in Northern Africa, exactly where Berbers reside, which implies it is certain to find Caucasian skulls in Northern Africa.

Your argument was that skulls that resemble that of Caucasians found in Africa imply that there were Negroid Africans with Caucasian skulls. I am arguing that Caucasians had a presence in North Africa and hence it is more than possible that those alleged Caucasian skulls found in Africa are indeed that of the Caucasian race.

>Ancient Egypt is Hamite town.
If you took a peek at the link I sent, which is a study on the genome of a sample of ancient Egyptian mummies, you'd realize that their genome resembles that of modern Semites in the Levant and not modern Egyptian who have a Subsaharan admixture which the same paper indicated that it increased after Roman rule.

>They were always African, what do you mean?
Again, look at the paper. Unless you have a different definition of African.
Is your definition of African that of anyone who lives in Africa? Do you consider Elon Musk African?

This is true, I'm Georgin and can confirm subhumans raped my ancestors, we are still whitest people in region and you still can find blond, blue eyed families.

I see. "Berber" is an umbrella term talking about people that have been living in North Africa for a long time, there are many types of Berbers and not all of them are indigenous(like the ones you seem to be talking about for instance). It's irrelevant in this discussion since the skulls I was talking about come from east Africa more than anywhere else.

The DNA you're talking about has nothing to do with Ancient Egypt, it's more like Egypt in its dying days. Egypt extended into the Levant though so obviously that makes sense I guess? That isn't saying they were Semites, they were in fact Hamites.

Look at the map I posted earlier, along with this one. Egypt was always a sub-Saharan Kingdom, it was just really big and extended north. Egypt was just a colony of Ethiopia.

>Unless you have a different definition of African.
>Is your definition of African that of anyone who lives in Africa?
Are you perhaps retarded? Of course Egypt and Egyptians are African. What the fuck are you smoking?

Attached: 14_century_BC_Eastern_Mediterranean_and_the_Middle_East.png (1041x578, 585K)

Here's a very basic migration map for the Caucasian origin. It turned white in Iran in all likelyhood, thus anons post

Attached: aace255aa627e20641d0ebd1c56cf5f8.jpg (773x386, 31K)

This is another basic map showing the path Hamites took to get the Semitic blood in their veins. Pure Semites look a lot like Hamites, but in the modern day the average Hamite/Semite are nearly nothing alike. Horn Africans themselves don't even understand what their genetics test results say since the idea of a black person voluntarily mixing with a modern day Arab is kind of fucked, but Arabs didn't always look the way most people imagine them to. Pic related.

Attached: Arabia-Felix-1932-m.jpg (846x656, 98K)

when u can't post 2 pics

Attached: languages.png (1117x743, 1.65M)