You have to feel sorry for this woman. she gave it all to please you people

you have to feel sorry for this woman. she gave it all to please you people

Attached: 1549880500120.jpg (801x518, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JTMVOzPPtiw
cbc.ca/radio/nowornever/finding-real-connections-in-digital-communities-1.5162466/i-did-it-for-the-gram-why-this-instagram-star-revealed-her-mental-health-struggle-1.5166714
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i mean
she did it all for the gram
youtube.com/watch?v=JTMVOzPPtiw

Who is this thot and why should I care?

you know who this is
feel sorry for her thottery
cbc.ca/radio/nowornever/finding-real-connections-in-digital-communities-1.5162466/i-did-it-for-the-gram-why-this-instagram-star-revealed-her-mental-health-struggle-1.5166714

god, women have it so easy but can't help fuck up a job where all they have to do is post hot pics of themselves lmao cunts

k

Kek I remember her
>Jow Forums used her to push the white couple and children meme
>year or so goes by
>cucks husband and divorces him
>starts fucking niggers

faces of the wall

Attached: caitlinfladager-caitlinflads-my-17th-birthday-vs-my-23rd-birthday-love-12434076.png (500x695, 161K)

Oh no

all of her mental health issues wouldn't even exist if she had not strayed from her natural role as a mother and also stayed faithful to the father of her children.

It's honestly stuff like this that makes me think the melanin receptor meme is true. She had the perfect life and threw it away for black cock. White bitches are crazy

I hate this whore with every fibre of my being.

F

This isn't r e d d I t

What happened, she's not happy with her new life?

Whats with this retarded commie saying retarded nigger cuck fetish shti?

There is NOTHING in the article mentioning that she fucked a nigger or something

can you even read articles, you dumb commie or you didnt learn basic writing in your eastern european shithole school?

right is hotter

How did 2 dark haired parents produce light hair kids?
Obviously hers is dyed blonde. How did his get lighter?

I've been following her life for years. There was a compilation image of her hanging around niggers dressed like a slut.

Sourced needed, you dumb commie

also you are a creep for fofllowing someone for years

who shit in your brain?

If Jow Forums needs to orbit an instathot then it should be Lady Alchemy

when you see this much make up..run

Hers is a dye job. His is just being highlighted by external lighting. People with brow/light brown hair can look blond-ish under sunlight.

Aren t basic genetics taught in britbongistan?

She looks worse with the makeup. It's funny how feminist culture destroys women. It's also sad at the same time - she could be a great girl if raised properly and a great girlfriend, then wife

>faces of the wall

Attached: malesexsymbol.jpg (470x899, 51K)

She looks far better without the makeup. Makeup is all superficial clownpaint that achieves nothing but public approval by brainwashed faggots

>>faces of the wall

Attached: tom.jpg (700x700, 62K)

they both had recessive genes of blond hair, mong

Attached: left-right.jpg (552x550, 71K)

it was a bad example desu

Yep, I'll take the left

Most girls don't need a superfit body type, it's also a propaganda. In fact, most girls don't like big muscles.

Left is way fucking prettier. More natural and pure

Most upper class girls, which are a vast minority.

And even then, you must have effective power/influence.

She’s a grandma now.

Look at this guy's face.
He knows he will be a single dad soon.

Attached: wha46830.jpg (1097x999, 195K)

>you must have effective power/influence.
It's always purely based on that. If the media says this or that is cool - girls will fall for it. Of course, there are limits, but as long as you are within normal BMI range you are ok. It is definitely not a deciding factor, except maybe for teenager.
Once you have 25+ yo all that matters is your status: money, job, status, connections. Said that personality is not in the top.

Lower classess base their influence mostly via being able to be physically aggressive.

Women are incredibly pragmatic in this because they have to, so don't assume they are brainwashed.

>Women are incredibly pragmatic in this because they have to, so don't assume they are brainwashed.
Women are incredibly pragmatic, but what it means is up to the environment. In a society in which something is important and considered good, women will go for that. Stating it more clearly: women can't decide what exactly do they want except some general direction. Media has a great influence on what they should consider great.

>british education

Attached: 1563092388529.png (546x573, 78K)

What can I say? I'm a fucking leaf bishes, I'll take the left.

Just a reminder to never get married Gentleman

ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES